Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] Stone - DAG Data-Structured Private Cryptocurrency - page 5. (Read 42182 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 2
I tried to tell you guys multiple times that this was a scam, nope don't listen to common sense.

maybe all who invested are fine with losing it if necessary?

If there was evidence of a good-faith effort to develop this project, then "Yes.  I would be fine with "donating" to this project without a return."  

But, others have made the very clear and compelling case that this is a scam.  That is what I have a problem with...a thieving jerk.

will be interesting when felixando will show up next time.
I will show up soon to tell us a "Good News" ,that he has  completed 50% Token distribution

He took 1 month to distribute 50% of the tokens  and he will take another month to complete token distribution.Got good excuse for not delivering code.

Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
I tried to tell you guys multiple times that this was a scam, nope don't listen to common sense.

If there was evidence of a good-faith effort to develop this project, then "Yes.  I would be fine with "donating" to this project without a return." 

But, others have made the very clear and compelling case that this is a scam.  That is what I have a problem with...a thieving jerk.

will be interesting when felixando will show up next time.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

If there was evidence of a good-faith effort to develop this project, then "Yes.  I would be fine with "donating" to this project without a return." 

But, others have made the very clear and compelling case that this is a scam.  That is what I have a problem with...a thieving jerk.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Everyone who is reading this thread, please know this is a scam and every comment that seems to be community members is fake. As I previously said, considering felixando distributed transferable ERC20 tokens, he is either an intelligent scammer or a stupid real developer. Either way, stay away!

This is a scam.
Activity: 1
when and how do XRB holders will receive ther airdrops?
Activity: 14
We've got more chance of getting a BJ from scarlett johansson then any kind of return at this point.
Activity: 11
For what it's worth...

Felixando, this is the PM I sent you on 19 February.

================================

Good afternoon, Felixando.

I see that you have started distributing ERC-20 tokens.

I donated twice to the STONE project.  The transaction IDs and MyEthWallet are below.  Please let me know if you need anything else.

Thank you.

K-Dub

==========

MyEthWallet:

0x79256FE75A4eAcd19714F4948186634Da2fB4AcB

STONE donation transaction IDs:

https://insight.bitpay.com/tx/75ce8097235371c34e74f561328697572041524f8d4866dad28ce2bed8c9727e

and

0x05c6b57c1a39361c6bdbad2086ded4583a2d31b26ec6ede5b8a8cc4ef0f78cc1
Activity: 15
I think this project will work out.

Youre delusional bud, this project is a scam.
Activity: 59
I think this project will work out.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
Been following this for a while, but was on holiday.
So it seems that everything is not as it seems?

Are there still people waiting for their tokens?

Undecided

Yes the majority of donators are still waiting on our tokens

bleh.. sux.. sorry to hear that.
I truly hope everything will work out for the best.

I really like this project.
Activity: 18

*shrug* gambles are gambles.

Hey Felixandro, you should try this, looks serious and credible af:

https://forum.getmonero.org/9/work-in-progress/86967/anonimal-s-kovri-full-time-development-funding-thread

p.s - this project is also one guy. It seens that report on the work beign done is not a delay when there is actual work beign done.

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

Undecided

Yes the majority of donators are still waiting on our tokens
Activity: 129
Merit: 10

Undecided
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

Activity: 54

*shrug* gambles are gambles.
Activity: 15
Activity: 54
It sure is starting to feel more and more like we all got scammed.
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

Can everybody please stop writing in such a big manner. Its annoying. The Listing request was discussed by felixando days if not weeks ago. Please do some research.

A HEROMEMBER WOULD KNOW THAT THIS IS A SCAM.

WHICH MAKES ME THINK THAT YOU'RE IN ON THIS SCAM.

HELLO SOCK PUPPET ACCOUNT OF DAVE WILKINSON THE SCAMMER

YOU DO REALIZE THAT THESE THINGS ARE NOW GETTING THE ATTENTION OF THE VARIOUS CYBERUNIT DIVISONS OF LAW ENFORCEMENT IN VARIOUS COUNTRIES.

ONLY A MATTER OF TIME NOW DAVE.

Kiss Kiss

I still don't get where all this hate and FUD is coming from. If you don't like the project just leave.

people have explained where the hate and fud is coming from. the reason is to inform new people that will view this thread. and since that is the reason, it would be counterproductive to just up and leave.

and again. there is no collective group of people that are warning people. this is just a bunch of different people that have opinions about this project, a lot of the opinions overlap but this does not mean we are working together on some great strategy. there is just a lot here that smells like poo and a bunch of people may have stepped in the poo. so some people are standing here taking time out of our day to warn people about the poo that is right there on the sidewalk. what kind of poo is it? what kind of creature placed the poo there?

this smelled like poo at the beginning of the thread and it smells more and more ripe the further you read on.

could still be a legit project.  Wink

the newcomer to this project are fair to go to read through the thread and get their own opinion.
Activity: 9

Can everybody please stop writing in such a big manner. Its annoying. The Listing request was discussed by felixando days if not weeks ago. Please do some research.

YOU DO REALIZE THAT THESE THINGS ARE NOW GETTING THE ATTENTION OF THE VARIOUS CYBERUNIT DIVISONS OF LAW ENFORCEMENT IN VARIOUS COUNTRIES.

Kiss Kiss

I still don't get where all this hate and FUD is coming from. If you don't like the project just leave.

people have explained where the hate and fud is coming from. the reason is to inform new people that will view this thread. and since that is the reason, it would be counterproductive to just up and leave.

and again. there is no collective group of people that are warning people. this is just a bunch of different people that have opinions about this project, a lot of the opinions overlap but this does not mean we are working together on some great strategy. there is just a lot here that smells like poo and a bunch of people may have stepped in the poo. so some people are standing here taking time out of our day to warn people about the poo that is right there on the sidewalk. what kind of poo is it? what kind of creature placed the poo there?

this smelled like poo at the beginning of the thread and it smells more and more ripe the further you read on.

could still be a legit project.  Wink
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

Kiss Kiss

Pages:
Jump to: