Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] Stone - DAG Data-Structured Private Cryptocurrency - page 84. (Read 42181 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I think that the best way to do the distribution, is with faucets, like XRB.

After seeing all the issues RaiBlocks had i don't think i can do catchpa faucet distribution, it places too much stress on the community.

felixando

what problems?
copper member
Activity: 137
Merit: 31

After seeing all the issues RaiBlocks had i don't think i can do catchpa faucet distribution, it places too much stress on the community.

felixando
Activity: 111
Merit: 11
Bit Blaster
I definitely support this project.
Let me know if you need help. Any link to a github repository?

Cheers  Smiley
-bitblaster
Activity: 17
I would like to donate to this project. But I want escrow.

Do 100 Million supply and escrow, and I pledge .1 BTC.

Masternodes would also be cool. Why can't we have distribution spread over time? Like BTC?
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

I'd say cpu mining, almost everyone has access to cpus.

If mining is not needed, then captcha I guess but feels copycat.

copying isn't always bad - what do you think CEOs of companies do, copy whats successful.

it also caused the cryptopia delisting, it would be good if the captcha distribution is only for a certain time period
Activity: 15

copying isn't always bad - what do you think CEOs of companies do, copy whats successful.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Sup
Well, imma keeping watchin this post
Looks interesting
Activity: 306
Merit: 106
interesting...... VERY INTERESTING
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
I don't really care if there's escrow or not.  What I do care about is if dev could spare some time to answer questions and give more technical discussion.

This is exactly like the ZETH thread and that ZETH benbtc scammer was quite knowledgeable so his answers correct or not are not guarantee it is not a scam.

Any "donations" that may get in return for them tokens should be escrowed. Why would this not happen if it is not a scam.

1. because he will get more donation if he does use escrow
2. because it irresponsible and sets a bad president on this board which scammers like to monopolise on

Activity: 406
Merit: 253
Why DAG projects so popular?

To name a few:

Zero transaction fees (IOTA, Raiblocks)
Very fast transactions: Raiblocks 7,000 transactions per second (compared to BTC's 7, ETH 15, XRP 1500)
Infinite Scalability
Activity: 19
Byteball is a DAG project with smartcontracts. Check out how they got it working if youre interested in adding smartcontracts. Byteball is much slower than Rai, though.
Activity: 6

The potential for faster transfers (near instant) and cheaper transactions (can be free) over traditional blockchains. These are especially important as bigger chains have reached scalability issues.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Any link to a developer Github or Bitbucket? And when will a White Paper be released? I've designed sites, such as TryRai.com, if you need help. Many of us are interested in donating or working on the project, but would appreciate more reliable information. All the best!

Same for me. I guess we should wait till the christmas season is over before asking dev for a more concrete detail about the project
Activity: 31
Any link to a developer Github or Bitbucket? And when will a White Paper be released? I've designed sites, such as TryRai.com, if you need help. Many of us are interested in donating or working on the project, but would appreciate more reliable information. All the best!

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Activity: 3
Came across RaiBlocks from all the IOTA hype - I like the idea and am interesting in keeping up with this project. Good luck!
copper member
Activity: 137
Merit: 31
This is really an ambitious project, wish all the best for you and I'll will check the post for develop. By the way are there some timings in your mind for a roadmap?
I appreciate the support, no sorry no substantial fancy as yet, well there is a draft roadmap, its very short:

- implement zkSNARK's into a DAG based RaiBlocks clone.
- Distribute Coins

Time duration ~2months +/-

After this is complete i will go back to the drawing board and figure out what other implementations we need to create a fundamentally dominant chain, smart contracts would be interesting, but quite complex.

Are you willing to post a LINKEDIN?

I don't use linkedin, sorry.

woo, i like both tech dag and zkSnake, do you have a roadmap? i will keep followup.

zkSnake.. now that could be branding  Cheesy No fancy roadmap, sorry.

My appologies to not being able to reply to every post or every message straight away, after all it is the Christmas period, and I've been spending time with family.
Watching, would be great if it's cpu mineable. RaiBlocks like protocol would be cool too.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
woo, i like both tech dag and zkSnake, do you have a roadmap? i will keep followup.
Pages:
Jump to: