Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] Stone - DAG Data-Structured Private Cryptocurrency - page 88. (Read 42181 times)

Activity: 384
Merit: 100
why you can't promise for Exchange listings and Price increase?? it shows that you are pesimist for this project
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Sounds interesting. Will await the distributional model.
U
Activity: 503
Merit: 106
DAG based is a nice idea.
But with a DPOS(raiblocks) is not good selection,it is not a decentralized peer to peer network.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Definitely keeping an eye on this Smiley
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Any telegram, slack, discord for this?  Would love to keep an eye on it.  Also, information on donations for potential stake would be appreciated.

Just made a discord (text only), nothing official but feel free to join. Happy to hand the keys to felix if he so chooses

https://discord.gg/auFsMSD
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
Make it POW please  Grin
Activity: 1
Any telegram, slack, discord for this?  Would love to keep an eye on it.  Also, information on donations for potential stake would be appreciated.
Activity: 12
Respek!  Appreciate the honesty by the dev. Class squared.  Grin
Activity: 1
Looking forward to future updates Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
As I understand it, zcash had an elaborate ceremony for their genesis block to prove they weren't utilizing the extreme anonymity of zksnark transactions to issue themselves invisible coins.

Will similar precautions be necessary during the launch of Stone?

I think they could simply use the same parameters from Zcash. For example, this was what KOMODO did (which also uses zksnarks) and did not need to setup a new "ceremony".
I have a vague idea that you can do a ceremony on top of their ceremony to make it more secure (basically, if at least one ceremony is done properly, it's safe) but I can't yet work out the math.
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
As I understand it, zcash had an elaborate ceremony for their genesis block to prove they weren't utilizing the extreme anonymity of zksnark transactions to issue themselves invisible coins.

I think they could simply use the same parameters from Zcash. For example, this was what KOMODO did (which also uses zksnarks) and did not need to setup a new "ceremony".

Thanks for the info. Funny, I sold some bitcoindark recently because I didn't have time to read up on what the swap was about. But now that bitcoindark to komodo swap is making more sense.
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
Watching developments here closely...
Activity: 644
Merit: 501

legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
DD time

How much development experience do you have?

What languages and libraries will you use to build it?

I cannot see this project being much of a success without smart contracts.  Do you have a plan to add this functionality?
Activity: 137
Merit: 104
I am extremely interested in this project and look forward to the updates. Hopefully we see a fair initial distribution with a reasonable coincap.
Activity: 160
Merit: 18
Interesting... watching this project!!!
Good lucky and congrats to be honest and not create a new one scam on the mkt
5am
Activity: 2
You should make a telegram/slack if you haven't already. This can build a community around the project and help with efforts. Also for updates and news announcements.

What's the github repo for this? Not yet?

My suggestion: build a shared lib (CLI) and let the community write wallet GUIs. I'd love to do this given I can get ahold of some stake in the project.
Activity: 42
Sounds very interesting! If you need any help with designing/website/UI/UX down the line, I am willing to help Smiley

if this gets off the ground, happy to put our skills together!

D
Activity: 784
Merit: 425
now should we invest in it?
Pages:
Jump to: