Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] Tangram - Private, Secure & Anonymous focused DAG Cryptocurrency - page 13. (Read 26630 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 11

Hey newken32,

Please find the transaction here - https://etherscan.io/tx/0xadcb7efaf636a5e417b37a9d7521ddd18ce61d6c012579572aa193676e0c0661
Note: you'll have to ping back the same amount in order to verify its your account.

Regards,
Sneak

Done.
Tx: https://etherscan.io/tx/0xb586067f88359f12efeb85c465c96957fae56c1b370dca005f38129de91d4759

Please let me know if I missed anything.thank you.
Activity: 210
Merit: 104
⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡
Another one of these huh? I will keep a watch on this thread, but gotta say after seeing 3 of these in the past month not sure what to make of this. But I will say I like the fact it is the only thread that isn't able to be altered, that is a big plus imo.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
copper member
Activity: 121

Hey newken32,

Please find the transaction here - https://etherscan.io/tx/0xadcb7efaf636a5e417b37a9d7521ddd18ce61d6c012579572aa193676e0c0661
Note: you'll have to ping back the same amount in order to verify its your account.

Regards,
Sneak
copper member
Hi, Dev.
When is the deadline of donation?

Hey newken321,

Firstly, have you ever donated to a project that had the goal of being a DAG and has privacy enabled? We are running a Community Fund, if you have take a look here first - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31218022

Hi, Dev.
When is the deadline of donation?
copper member
Hey guys,

We wanted to give a little more insight on how ZEROMQ is going to be implemented in Sneak.
As we lack the post count, images aren't allowed unless Copper membership is bought, will get that sorted soon.

See below for a brief explanation as this was a question asked by one of our community members LatentDarkening - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31090483

MAJORDOMO PATTERN

What does the Majordona Protocol take care of?
1. Presence
2. Heart beating
3. Service-oriented request-reply processing

The goals of MP are to:
1. Allow requests to be routed to workers on the basis of abstract service names.
2. Allow both peers to detect disconnection of the other peer, through the use of heartbeating. (asynchronous)
3. Allow the broker to implement a "least recently used" pattern for task distribution to workers for a given service.
4. Allow the broker to recover from dead or disconnected workers by re-sending requests to other workers.

CLIENT
CLIENT
CLIENT

ROUTER (BROKER)
LOAD BALANCER
ROUTER (BROKER)

WORKER
WORKER
WORKER

Whats is the above describing?

1. Clients connect to the router / broker
2. Workers connect to the router / broker
3. Clients and workers do not see each other
4. Both can come and go arbitrarily

We define 'client' applications as those issuing requests, and 'worker' applications as those processing them. MDP makes these assumptions:

1. Workers are idempotent, i.e. it is safe to execute the same request more than once.
2. Workers will handle at most one request a time, and will issue exactly one reply for each successful request.

Brokers Role:
The broker SHOULD serve clients on a fair basis and MAY deliver requests to workers on any basis, including round robin and least-recently used.

1. Share request queues, one per service
2. There will always be multiple brokers in case of other broker point of failure (we can introduce as many brokers as we want and develop a failover scheme). Although, by doing this, it means that there are a lot more things to consider which makes this more complex and eventually more things to break. -

The above can be referenced here https://rfc.zeromq.org/spec:7/MDP/, we've included the most important bits so its easier to digest the initial setup of the architecture.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Sneak
Activity: 149
Hi FarBeyondCB,

1. Added
2. Any date that is given will be purely speculation and tenative, however keep an eye out for sometime next week for an announcement, also keep in mind it's not mind blowing but it's a step closer to answering that question.
3. No ERC20 tokens will be given out as an alternative or stop gap.
4. Keep an eye out for a PM during the day

Thanks for the support

Regards,
Sneak
You have written very informative explanations about what is going on the Sneak project. That one helps me a lot, make it clearer and more transparent about the general ideas, current progress of the project. thank you.
Activity: 3
How to join this bounty program?

We will be discussing this very soon and will announce the rewarding ethos.
Activity: 34
There is no bounty program for this coin.
Activity: 34
Hi Sneak Team,

I apologize in advance for the questions.

- Can you add my username to the list?
- When do you plan to provide tokens to early donators?
- Are you going to give out ERC20 tokens in advance or wait for mainnet?
- Can you confirm via PM how many tokens I will receive?

You are doing a great job and I look forward to your responses!

Thanks!

Hey FarBeyondCB, do you mind enabling PMs for Newbies, as you got it disabled?

Done! Thank you.
copper member
Hi Sneak Team,

Thanks!

Hey FarBeyondCB, do you mind enabling PMs for Newbies, as you got it disabled?
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
The DAG series will become a key project in 2018 and may compete with existing blockchain projects to usher in a new era.
Activity: 63

Hi rawspe,

The method in which made you eligible for the Community Fund was solely based on the proof you were an early adopter to other DAG and privacy enabled cryptocurrency, in order to show our appreciation to those individuals.

If you would want to contribute to Sneak, this would be associated with the Contributors Fund (can be seen under "Project Specifications" on original post). As mentioned in the above post to LatentDarkening https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31286069.

Let me know if anything is unclear or requires further explanation.

Regard,
Sneak
Sneak devs,
I really suggest you guys create a separate thread for the community fund sharing. You'll have this important thread clogged with people sharing transaction details.
Activity: 3
Hi Sneak Team,

Thanks!

Thanks for the support.

pingpong.
copper member
Hi Sneak Team,

Thanks!

Hi FarBeyondCB,

1. Added
2. Any date that is given will be purely speculation and tenative, however keep an eye out for sometime next week for an announcement, also keep in mind it's not mind blowing but it's a step closer to answering that question.
3. No ERC20 tokens will be given out as an alternative or stop gap.
4. Keep an eye out for a PM during the day

Thanks for the support

Regards,
Sneak
Hi Sneak Team,

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: