Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] - The WhiteCoin Foundation - Community Planning & Discussion - page 24. (Read 89564 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Trading won't resume until we have a new wallet. I'm working on getting a new wallet now. Talking to many dev's and working on expanding the team for a rapidfire but solid solution. I feel it would be unfair to everyone to give an exact timeline but I will say this:

I am not resting until we have solution for the community.

Thanks for your commitment. Do you know if it is safe to buy WC on cryptsy? Trading is going on.

Yes it is safe as long as you don t move yours coins from cryptsy wallet. Anyway, you cannot withdraw.
Activity: 60
Let's recover from this first  Smiley

Any possibility trading will resume today?
Is there an ETA on the new wallet?

Trading won't resume until we have a new wallet. I'm working on getting a new wallet now. Talking to many dev's and working on expanding the team for a rapidfire but solid solution. I feel it would be unfair to everyone to give an exact timeline but I will say this:

We all appreciate your and your team's efforts very much (!!), but from the community's perspecive, we've entered day 6 without a proper wallet, without a timeframe in which we could expect one.

What bumps are there on the road, did more technical issues arise, or is there anything the community can do to speed up the process?

I feel each day has become one day too many, and despite the regular updates, i still have no clue where exactly we stand on resolving these issues and what progress we've already made.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I would think that would be a big mistake. Then again, I'm not an "expert".

Yes, it is risky but if problems are solved it can be a good opportunity.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Let's recover from this first  Smiley

Are you talking about hours or days?
days i think.
Activity: 33

Thanks for your commitment. Do you know if it is safe to buy WC on cryptsy? Trading is going on.

I would think that would be a big mistake. Then again, I'm not an "expert".
Activity: 126

Activity: 47

Are you talking about hours or days?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I am not quitting this until we have solution for the community.

How can it take so many days to get a working wallet? If you want this coin to have a chance to live, then you release it now and stop postponing with excuse after excuse.
Activity: 182

Activity: 60

We are working hard on a fair solution to this.

What happened is very unfortunate but it is not the end of WhiteCoin or this community. I'm in about ten conversations right now with people working hard to fix this ASAP.

We will offer a fair solution, and we will demonstrate very quickly that WhiteCoin can recover from almost any hit.

We've had a target on us since the get go. IMO if we can recover from the panic on Saturday we can recover from anything.
Activity: 56
WC is dead. double spend..... so sad. Angry Angry
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
If you cannot see that this for 99% SCAM now, then you should not to trade cryptos anymore.
Activity: 238
Any news regarding the new wallet??
Calm, everything will be ok
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
what is double spending ?

The short definition is, it's when exchanges lose money if they don't halt trading.
Activity: 55
what is double spending ?
 MintPal @MintPalExchange

There was a successful double spend attack on WhiteCoin, so we have taken the market offline and stopped deposits and withdrawals. 1/2

TWEET
Pages:
Jump to: