Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] - Wecoin - Keccak - PUBLIC PREMINED COINS - Join the premine now. - page 10. (Read 35774 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
"Q: How long does the public-premine period take?
 A: Wecoin will be public-premine in 5 days."

We are now on day 7 of alleged premine.

"Q: What happen when the premining period is ended?
 A: Stratum server on the premine pool will be shutdown. The source code along with the wallet will be released. You can request for    withdrawal of your shared wecoin on the premine pool to your wecoin address."

??

The community is owed an explanation. And their money.
Relax, dude, he won't answer.

Yeah no shit. Nor do I expect a reply of any substance. Just stating facts, for the fuck of it and the benefit of anyone new to this thread.
kke
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Even if he is all about scamming people, it would still make sense to release the coin and hold a shitload of the premine himself. Nothing to lose there.

The dev had plenty of time to finish the wallet, why isn't it out yet?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

A: Stratum server on the premine pool will be shutdown. The source code along with the wallet will be released. You can request for    withdrawal of your shared wecoin on the premine pool to your wecoin address."

??

Relax, dude, he won't answer.
Activity: 266

??

Premine period ends, but we haven't any amount of coins in balances on pool. Zero coins.

Maybe he failed to creat a genesis block ?
Anyone has tried with QT ? Is it working ?
Maybe he failed to create coin at all? And it's not fail, just plan?)

And... did you see any block? It coin hasn't it, cuz it can't bee found blocks from Max and Wecoin at the same time. Just scam)
Activity: 336
Have A Nice Day
Premine period ends, but we haven't any amount of coins in balances on pool. Zero coins.

Maybe he failed to creat a genesis block ?
Anyone has tried with QT ? Is it working ?
Have A Nice Day
The countdown clock will never disappear, as long as you refresh the page, start over

The pool site is a fake also,

It shows 220G but actually, ~80G
It shows 113 persons, but, actually, 33

Have A Nice Day
The countdown clock will never disappear, as long as you refresh the page, start over

I see,
he try to get the user hash power as long as possible ~
Who is mining the maxcoin for the Dev ?
Looks so strange.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Activity: 17
Have A Nice Day
What is this coin ?
And, what he try to do with his pool ?
Dev has ran away ?
Activity: 26
Premayn again lasted for a few hours ... It can go on forever. So I'm out of here. My nickname - WeMiners. And I suggest to turn off their other miners that would stop this circus.
repost
Activity: 294
Total scam, there is no 300GH, only tens of GH. that guy is "creating" harshrate and shares by himself.
Activity: 26
Premayn again lasted for a few hours ... It can go on forever. So I'm out of here. My nickname - WeMiners. And I suggest to turn off their other miners that would stop this circus.
Activity: 182

Q: Who am I?
A: I'm running an altcoin investors group in China with a very successful track record at profiting on crypto currency trading. List of coins that I invested and won big:
Nov: PeerCoin, Feathercoin, Namecoin, PrimeCoin & XRP.
Dec: Sexcoin, DOGE & Quark, GalaxyCoin, Noirbits, ProtoShares, * WorldCoin, AnonCoin, UNO, HoboNickels.
Jan: EarthCoin, NXT, TIPS, MOON, Ron Paul Coin, 42, CAT.
Feb: Counterparty, VERT, AstroCoin.
Mar: We expect good returns this month on WEC, FLAP, MAX, HUC, and a few others that haven't yet done their 10X.
The Wecoin team contacted me with their brilliant idea and ask me to help them launch wecoin, so I am here.

Maybe myluscoin is better..
Activity: 3
He didn't put much work into just ripping off the Maxcoin wallet.
The only change I see is the window titles :/

Here is the wallet for anyone who wants to see but doesn't want to download the garbage.
http://i.imgur.com/m8LqbNi.png
Activity: 70
So, there are 310gh/s still on the premine pool.

Is anyone actually BUYING that crap? I doubt ANYONE is still mining at the premine pool. Maybe a couple of guys sleeping in some part of the world... but come on...
Activity: 236
A 20 BTC investment right at the last minute? Huh, I don't believe it.  Some scam icing on top of the scam cake.  Please prove me wrong with this deposit tx id.  Thanks 
Activity: 70
Why release a mineable "fake coin" if so? I guess it's just 1 """"""dev"""""".

Obviously he scammed with mining MaxCoin and with those 20BTC he probably dropped himself in the IPO.
I still wanna see if the coins from the "premine" are real and can be transfered. And I also want to see the coin in Cryptorush since it's already launch  Cheesy

BTW, coins mined on the wallet gets actually confirmed in like... 140 blocks. HAHAHA.
Pages:
Jump to: