Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] - Wecoin - Keccak - PUBLIC PREMINED COINS - Join the premine now. - page 8. (Read 35774 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Just created a manual pay-out request.
Now wait to see if i get my coins.
I had some premine going on, the dev seems honest to me.
let's see where this Wecoin will go.

Just got my coins in the wallet, now what to do with it?
Anyone got idea's?
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Where would I find a working client?  The pool seems to be working.  Thanks. I do think you should answer a few of those questions, especially #1, for the IPO investors, I would think you owe it to them/me.  I did not invest much but others did.  They are easily answered.
Activity: 14
What's wrong with you people?
The old premine pool's code did not work probably with wecoin so I spent all day fixing it.
I turned the pool off for now to deploy new code. It should be up in a few hours and you'll be able to withdraw your premined coins.

1) You never passed the txid of Fontas 20BTC last minute transaction.
2) You never openly said what you did with the hashes
3) You promised day 1 exchange on cryptorush.in
4) You dropped a wallet yesterday and disappeared until today when we started publishing personal data.

Old premine pool's code wasn't working because it wasn't able to retrieve WEC addresses... since it was just a MaxCoin "pool" for yourself.

I can probably list more than just this, but it's been misinformation and lack of responses since day 1.
Why do I have to answer your questions? I'll do what I need to do and I don't have to answer to anybody.
My personal data is already public as I said before that I'm not anonymous, what did you mean by you published it? LOL You only copy and paste it.
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
and why cant i even reset my password ? or cant even login ,  are you serious  wtf ?     no  reset email ?    wtf HuhHuh  Huh
Activity: 70
Now you can add your wecoin account address the the pool. The Server is running payout calculation. Your account balance will be updated soon and you should be able to withdraw your coins once it's updated.
I also fixed the currency mistake on the windows wallet (which showed as MAX instead of WEC). Will upload the fixed version soon.
Stratum server on premine pool is shutdown. You can either solo mining wecoin or join a pool but you can't mine at the premine pool.

Why aren't we at cryptorush.in as you promised dev?

Exchanges
We will be listed on crytptocrush.in after the official launch.

We are already after the official launch.

Also, where is the TXID of Fontas 20BTC last minute transaction?
Now you can add your wecoin account address the the pool. The Server is running payout calculation. Your account balance will be updated soon and you should be able to withdraw your coins once it's updated.
I also fixed the currency mistake on the windows wallet (which showed as MAX instead of WEC). Will upload the fixed version soon.
Stratum server on premine pool is shutdown. You can either solo mining wecoin or join a pool but you can't mine at the premine pool.
The old premine pool's code did not work probably with wecoin so I spent all day fixing it.
I turned the pool off for now to deploy new code. It should be up in a few hours and you'll be able to withdraw your premined coins.

1) You never passed the txid of Fontas 20BTC last minute transaction.
2) You never openly said what you did with the hashes
3) You promised day 1 exchange on cryptorush.in
4) You dropped a wallet yesterday and disappeared until today when we started publishing personal data.

Old premine pool's code wasn't working because it wasn't able to retrieve WEC addresses... since it was just a MaxCoin "pool" for yourself.

I can probably list more than just this, but it's been misinformation and lack of responses since day 1.
yeah quick changing strategy ,   And thats why you deleted your github account ?   riight ...... and  the fake hashrate  that looks like an   .gif image

"What's wrong with you people?"

This is the communication people get from the core of this coin's dev team? How the hell would people know what you were up to if you didn't even take 10 seconds to post an update of the situation.

Very scam. Such transparent. Wow.
yeah quick changing strategy ,   And thats why you deleted your github account ?   riight ......
Activity: 125
Wecoin dev, the password reset on your MAX... I mean Wecoin pool doesn't work either.
Dev online, watching closely what other data I may post.

You scared to even type on a forum with your fake account? Come on dev, tell us a story  Wink

yeah try to delete this  !!! 1
He's deleting the information, specially from github.
Võ Minh Tâm   22/12/1989    0938365140   [email protected]

He is from Ho Chi Minh (Vietnam). That's a possible phone number.

vmtlhphong >>> used to be his gmail password ~ 6 months ago. But if you want you can try to spam every single web on earth with that mail/pass combination.

Will post more as I get my hands on more info. Enjoy

Grin Good info Cheesy    yeaah were gonna flush m out of their hole
Võ Minh Tâm   22/12/1989    0938365140   [email protected]

He is from Ho Chi Minh (Vietnam). That's a possible phone number.

vmtlhphong >>> used to be his gmail password ~ 6 months ago. But if you want you can try to spam every single web on earth with that mail/pass combination.

He also used HappyDay as a password.

Will post more as I get my hands on more info. Enjoy

Activity: 308
https://github.com/tamvo?tab=repositories
There is info of the guy in here.
Tam Vo, you have been marked. Let the witch hunt begin.
If we could tell about Tam Vo to Bruce Weiner... He'll read all internet and found any info about him, like about Karpeles he did.
Lets start a BTC pool to be paid per Tim Vo toe.
We should make Tam Vo coin. It will be the best.
now only the location of his family , and country , and hire some people , pay them some btc  to finish the job !
Pages:
Jump to: