Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] - Wecoin - Keccak - PUBLIC PREMINED COINS - Join the premine now. - page 9. (Read 35774 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 10
tnk you 4 the info !!!!  Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
https://github.com/tamvo?tab=repositories
There is info of the guy in here.
Tam Vo, you have been marked. Let the witch hunt begin.
If we could tell about Tam Vo to Bruce Weiner... He'll read all internet and found any info about him, like about Karpeles he did.

Lets start a BTC pool to be paid per Tim Vo toe.
Activity: 308
If we could tell about Tam Vo to Bruce Weiner... He'll read all internet and found any info about him, like about Karpeles he did.
Activity: 252

Activity: 70
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Bitcoin Evengelist
If you still invest in IPOs despite all the warnings and don't ask for eschrow, you only have yourself to blame. Take this as a lesson and stop throwing money at IPOs.

On a side note, interesting scam especially getting all that hashing power and using it to mine something for themselves.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
You can check his info. Somewhere it was posted (even a photo of his face)
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
hey wazzup Smiley
that person has been deanonimized (if not a fake) - please see the thread Smiley
nice scam btw, something new
Really, ganja, just find him.
hey wazzup Smiley
that person has been deanonimized (if not a fake) - please see the thread Smiley
nice scam btw, something new
ill never support an IPO again !!!!  tnx to this kind of trash
i hope someone burns all their families down !!!   thats what they deserve !!!   wish i could burn them myself
You lost 0.23 BTC, dude. Your nervous system really costs so low? Relax. Everybody already got raped here.
Activity: 5
This community should develop a "Catch a Scam Coin Dev" fund/Pool in which the community donates coins to put bounties on these people. I bet a bounty of 1k -2k BTC would expose those running scam coins in any country in the world... Just saying..

humm
man i feel so dumb right now !  Angry Angry    Cry     i hope someone rapes his mother and/or his wife or daughter or son or whatever the fuck this kind of people have .  somebody needs to rape them good with a spiked broom !  i hope their whole family dies !!! and everything that goes with their kind !  please DIE , i will pray for that !

i hope they gett all the diseases of the world for this !!!!   
man i feel so dumb right now !  Angry Angry    Cry     i hope someone rapes his mother and/or his wife or daughter or son or whatever the fuck this kind of people have .  somebody needs to rape them good with a spiked broom !  i hope their whole family dies !!! and everything that goes with their kind !  please DIE , i will pray for that !
Nodes are up. Here is the config files: I'm uploading the windows wallet.
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
rpcport=8559
addnode=23.92.80.22
addnode=23.92.80.23

This nodes worked for me.
kke
Activity: 96
The wallet is out and you can actually mine. Coin is not in cryptorush as promised tho. And even tho the premine ended it's on and on getting all the premine for himself lol.

Any nodes? I compiled the wallet from github and it's not connecting. Or is it just the windows wallet that is working?
Activity: 5
This community should develop a "Catch a Scam Coin Dev" fund/Pool in which the community donates coins to put bounties on these people. I bet a bounty of 1k -2k BTC would expose those running scam coins in any country in the world... Just saying..
The wallet is out and you can actually mine. Coin is not in cryptorush as promised tho. And even tho the premine ended it's on and on getting all the premine for himself lol.
Pages:
Jump to: