Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] - Wecoin - Keccak - PUBLIC PREMINED COINS - Join the premine now. - page 7. (Read 35774 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Please make use an official one instead. We released WeCoin Qt Wallet version 1.0.0.1 here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pgf222kb86zcjfb/wecoin-qt-1.0.0.1-win.zip

Thanks for your staying tuned!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Wallet synced and payment transfer initiated half an hour ago. Confirmation of transfer request on entering order. No arrival of WC to wallet, balance still shows in account, along with warning, "you have exceeded the WEC warning threshold, please initiate a transfer."

Has anyone managed to get WEC out of this thing, and how long did the transfer take? Thanks.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
rpcport=8559
addnode=23.92.80.22
addnode=23.92.80.23

Sample .conf . 2 nodes there.
Activity: 666
Merit: 500
please post some active nodes cos wallet does not sync
kke
Activity: 96
Why does it matter? I can easily create a fake 20 BTC transaction and show it to you guys.

I would love to see you pull off a fake 20 BTC transaction to be seen in the bitcoin block explorer a few days in the past.

I have not received the shares to my wallet address wWzkZLBBEfy1hvPsoBgEyfNv3kEFPbnYHH - the account balance went to 0 but listtransactions doesn't show it.

My wallet is currently at block 1284, am I on some different fork or what?

search this thread for a 'wallet' - there is a link from dev's post
Where would I find a working client?  The pool seems to be working.  Thanks. I do think you should answer a few of those questions, especially #1, for the IPO investors, I would think you owe it to them/me.  I did not invest much but others did.  They are easily answered.
Why does it matter? I can easily create a fake 20 BTC transaction and show it to you guys.

No you can not do that,you have to go in the past to do so  Wink dont be a stubborn and show all txids.

he actually can. thanks to exchanges and dead forks.
generate two wallet pairs -> trade on dead market -> couple more txes and it's done

And it would be a transaction from yesterday near closing time? Also, it wasn't 1tx of 20btc, it was 2 iirc, since some people started complaining of seeing Fontas with 10btc first.
Where would I find a working client?  The pool seems to be working.  Thanks. I do think you should answer a few of those questions, especially #1, for the IPO investors, I would think you owe it to them/me.  I did not invest much but others did.  They are easily answered.

No you can not do that,you have to go in the past to do so  Wink dont be a stubborn and show all txids.

he actually can. thanks to exchanges and dead forks.
generate two wallet pairs -> trade on dead market -> couple more txes and it's done
Activity: 40
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Activity: 26

Where can I download my wallet?
Activity: 3

Did you really just admit to diluting the investments? Yes you can create a fake transaction and that would prove to us that this is all a scam.
(As if we needed more proof)
Activity: 5
@Wecoin, thanks I stuck with you all the premine and i'm proud to have my coins!
Let others say what they want.

thx

Coins have also arrived in my wallet..
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
We should be listed on cryptorush within 48 hours. A Built-in exchange inside wallet is being developed.

See? You could have answered that instead of saying "Why do I have to answer to you?"  Wink

Also, it takes some time, but you can actually move the coins from the premine pool to the wallet.

Where did you find a working wallet?  Thanks
We should be listed on cryptorush within 48 hours. A Built-in exchange inside wallet is being developed.

See? You could have answered that instead of saying "Why do I have to answer to you?"  Wink

Also, it takes some time, but you can actually move the coins from the premine pool to the wallet.
Activity: 20
@Wecoin, thanks I stuck with you all the premine and i'm proud to have my coins!
Let others say what they want.

thx
Pages:
Jump to: