Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] - Wecoin - Keccak - PUBLIC PREMINED COINS - Join the premine now. - page 15. (Read 35774 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Bored
So, are you guys getting ready for 365Coin? Keccak, releasing in 4 hours. I already put it in the .bat file. Gonna keep mining Wecoin until 365Coin is released, then autoswitch.
Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/365coin-your-daily-currency-0-premine-sha3-keccak-poll-added-492311
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Somebody keep mining, they dont care about community.  Grin
Please, let's be honest: NOBODY cares about the community, we're ALL in for the money...
well, not that much... I used to make a widget for a prev. upbit market Smiley
http://clr.borod.ru - but it's not working now as they upgraded the exchange (API changed)
Activity: 140
Bored
Please, let's be honest: NOBODY cares about the community, we're ALL in for the money...
Activity: 126
If the Dev(s) don't explain everything right away nobody will mine this "coin" anymore. And no one will mine it anyway with 15 pages of "scam scam scam"...

So get out of your lair and give us some explainations !

If you don't we can assume that it's a real scam.
Activity: 294
kke
Activity: 96
So what should this pool be mining? The actual coin? What would be the reason for that? That will happen once the coin launches. You're buying shares of the premine by mining max for the dev, just like you can buy shares by depositing BTC.

The biggest problem with this coin is the amount of coins. It can never be on a BTC market since even with 1 satoshi price it's too expensive compared to the amount of coins you get from a block.

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Great scam, I hope you enjoy you max coins. No idea why people are still mining this trash.  Huh
Activity: 125
Scam or not, it's all very clever.

It's a MAX coin pool proxy.  You are donating your hashes to this proxy pool.  Enjoy.
Activity: 252
Scam or not, it's all very clever.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
1. official premine pool.
3.Profit!!!
am I really mining maxcoin for dev Cheesy? iI hope he will have a good drink from my ipo and hassing power Smiley

Indeed.
Activity: 87
am I really mining maxcoin for dev Cheesy? I hope he will have a good drink from my ipo and hashing power Smiley
Watch out, it is big scam. Here is prove:

This is maxcoin mining pool, pointing your miners here just make max for the pool, not other coins for you.

To check this pool:

Point your miner here.
Look at other maxcoin pool, check the difficulty number from maxcoin pool and your miner.

They are the same, when one number changed, the rest changed too, the same value.

So, it is maxcoin pool, not other pool.

People, it is a big scam ever.

Why people keep mining this pool  Embarrassed
This is a scam.  Other MAX pools dropped big time in getting blocks at the SAME TIME this coin started.

Oih.

You're giving this wecoin(MAX coin pool proxy) free hash.
Activity: 98

This is maxcoin mining pool, pointing your miners here just make max for the pool, not other coins for you.

To check this pool:

Point your miner here.
Look at other maxcoin pool, check the difficulty number from maxcoin pool and your miner.

They are the same, when one number changed, the rest changed too, the same value.

this

the OP basically admits in his ANN thread that he started many coins already and profited from alot of coins...and people still put money in this

i suspect there are some ppl with stashes of like 10000+ bitcoins who have handimans who invest 1 BTC in any altcoin that comes up just for the giggles, this cant be explained otherwise
Activity: 70
They main issue with this modus operandi, is that, even if the coin is real and it's released, who may be interested in buying it?

70% (just a guess) of the community dumps most of their alt-coins on the day the coin hit an exchange. So, if the coin REALLY exists and people try dumping it... who is going to buy 20B coins in one day? Okay, not 20B, but whatever big numbers appear.

Normally, any shitty alt coin that takes at least a week to hit an exchange dies prematurely. Unless the coin has tons of new features and exchanging it soon wasn't an objective.

Also,
Q: Who is behind the coin?
A: The team behind WeCoin has done many coin launches before. The Wecoin team, who prefers to stay anonymous is behind some very successful altcoins!

We all know the best way to capture the attention of miners/investors is to be/get a known dev, or at least a non-scammer one. If they managed to release MANY coin launches before, why wouldn't they just state which ones they were?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
现在骗子真是层出不穷。。。给你免费挖5天MAX? fuck  擦你妈
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Have A Nice Day

To check this pool:

Point your miner here.

You are right,

Actually, there is no reason to mine this coin now
They need very small hash power to get the needed coins,
And, they can use the actual hash power to mine the max coin, and just measure the share

Pretty good way to sell the pre mined coin even before launch,

Technically, it is just 20% pre mined coin,
And they are selling this coin to the miner and investor

TOTAL HASHRATE
 217.5 GH/s
 TOTAL INVESTMENT

So, the guy gets 6BTC + 200gh/s free rig rent for 5 days. Haha, if this ends up being a scam, then it's the best well put scam... EVER (well, maybe second to StackCoin ofc)
On the other hand, if the guy actually releases the coin + kill Max in the process making WeCoin one of the biggest sha-3 coins then some people are gonna make some money.

To get dif number about 65k with sha3, your net hashrate must be 9-10 TH. Simply, it is scam.

To check this pool:

Point your miner here.

Some one deposited 1 BTC, poor you Sad
Pages:
Jump to: