Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] - Wecoin - Keccak - PUBLIC PREMINED COINS - Join the premine now. - page 18. (Read 35774 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
  Answer this question All we need to know, Why we mined MAX? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

There is no other sha-3 coin to mine.
And Wecoin starts in 5 Days so this cant be mined atm.

actually there is - copperlark

And safecoin (I think).
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
  Answer this question All we need to know, Why we mined MAX? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

actually there is - copperlark
Activity: 93
yeah but dude, all the red flags are here on this one. this is some panda 2 shit going down.
You have to admit that this is an incredibly smart scam, though, compared to anything else we've seen before.
Also, developing a coin is not that much work, thanks to automatic sites that allow people to create their own coins, and getting on cryptorush is like 0.25BTC tops, so I don't think he wouldn't release the coin.
Hell, he also holds a very small amount of premine as well, so if he actually releases the coin and it gets some value, he can make EVEN MORE profit off that, on top of the 15BTC he's already getting from this...

Do it then. Make another one and let people mine aurora instead. I will contribute my hashrate.
kke
Activity: 96
It all makes sense even without being a scam.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Bored
yeah but dude, all the red flags are here on this one. this is some panda 2 shit going down.
You have to admit that this is an incredibly smart scam, though, compared to anything else we've seen before.
Also, developing a coin is not that much work, thanks to automatic sites that allow people to create their own coins, and getting on cryptorush is like 0.25BTC tops, so I don't think he wouldn't release the coin.
Hell, he also holds a very small amount of premine as well, so if he actually releases the coin and it gets some value, he can make EVEN MORE profit off that, on top of the 15BTC he's already getting from this...
Activity: 239
Merit: 103

Bored
So the dev can profit off the coin, without getting a portion of the premine to dump on the market and kill the coin at first day.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Bored
wow dude, so you guys are going to give him btc and mine for him for 5 days and just hope it's allgood? HAAHAAA! good luck man!
Honestly, it wouldn't be the worst loss I'd have in my crypto mining history...
Hell, even mining maxcoins themselves and holding instead of dumping asap made me lose like 10 days out of 14 I mined because price brutally crashed...
Activity: 9
Разработчик - на что идет наш хеш? Он же прайм? Почему нельзя было сделать сразу добычу монет в кошелек?
Bored
You guys can't expect me to answer all the questions because my account is new and I need to wait for a fucking 360 seconds for a new post.

You don't have a limit to the amount of posts you can answer to in one post.

Example:

Why are people still pointing their miners at this?
Now this is interesting!
So we are mining max coin for the dev.
At first thought:
WTF? F*CK U I thought
But then...
Dev gets money to invest in coin (eg. paying for getting on good exchange, social media etc.).
I get coins (weecoins) for mining the max coin for him. So dev profits and So do I.
I see only profit there Smiley
Dumps are not expected so everything should work out Smiley
Why are people still pointing their miners at this?
I do in order to appreciate the nice scam Smiley
just love it! Smiley

Now this is interesting!
At first thought:
WTF? F*CK U I thought
But then...
Dev gets money to invest in coin (eg. paying for getting on good exchange, social media etc.).
I get coins (weecoins) for mining the max coin for him. So dev profits and So do I.
Yes, it can be a mutually profitable exchange, but now we need confirmation that wecoin actually exists.
Someone hit the dev and ask him to provide screenshot of the wecoin wallet and any other data that can confirm the existence of this coin.
Now this is interesting!
At first thought:
WTF? F*CK U I thought
But then...
Yes, it can be a mutually profitable exchange, but now we need confirmation that wecoin actually exists.
Someone hit the dev and ask him to provide screenshot of the wecoin wallet and any other data that can confirm the existence of this coin.
eh, I wish someone does it.
whatever... even if dev is legit and coin is legit dev may have no wallet yet Cheesy (small chance, but still).

this situation makes me to remember the Anti-Keiser-Coin Cheesy (hey, Dev, what's your name?)
Что то я в толк не возьму, так стоит добывать сейчас эту монету или это все развод?
I will release the password protected zipped wallet on monday.
Lets all pump MAX in 5 days

Get this dev fking RICH so he can buy us in on all exchanges!

Rich dev can make this coin go to the moon in no time  Grin Grin Grin
Well, yeah, we don't even have a proof of working wallet. Not even a PS'd screenshot.
Now this is interesting!
At first thought:
WTF? F*CK U I thought
But then...
eh, I wish someone does it.
whatever... even if dev is legit and coin is legit dev may have no wallet yet Cheesy (small chance, but still).

this situation makes me to remember the Anti-Keiser-Coin Cheesy (hey, Dev, what's your name?)
Yeah i hate the fact that dev's these days are so silent on people questions... ;/
I am pointing my miners at this for now. Will se tomorow if dev shows some signs of life.

EDIT: he wrote while I was posting. Damn little... :]

I will release the password protected zipped wallet on monday.
Cool, but please be upfront about mining Maxcoin. As we said above, this can be a mutually profitable exchange, since mining maxcoin ourselves isn't worth it, but we need to be sure that we'll actually be getting those wecoins, be sure that wecoin exists and that it's gonna get on exchanges at launch.

Lets all pump MAX in 5 days

Get this dev fking RICH so he can buy us in on all exchanges!

Rich dev can make this coin go to the moon in no time  Grin Grin Grin
Is it possible for a dev to buy his way into cryptsy.com?

See, I could answer to all these posts in 1 post. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
wow dude, so you guys are going to give him btc and mine for him for 5 days and just hope it's allgood? HAAHAAA! good luck man!
Activity: 14
You guys can't expect me to answer all the questions because my account is new and I need to wait for a fucking 360 seconds for a new post.
Activity: 9
how much hash should I get with a r9 280x?
and does anybody know good settings for my gpu with this coin, because I've never mined this algo before.
thanks!

У меня 372 MH/s
Activity: 155
and does anybody know good settings for my gpu with this coin, because I've never mined this algo before.
thanks!

I have3x270x getting around 260 Mhash per card, keep intensity low, around 10. My WU is really low, only about 50 per card, I have been trying different settings to get it up but it seems to stay the same no matter what.
Bored
thanks!
Around 350MH/s on each 280x:
http://www.reddit.com/r/maxcoinproject/comments/1xd0tz/graphics_card_hashrate_data/
sq
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Activity: 239
Merit: 103
Is it possible for a dev to buy his way into cryptsy.com?

Money gets you everywhere.
FatVern will add this in no time with 10 more BTC up his ass
Pages:
Jump to: