Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] - Wecoin - Keccak - PUBLIC PREMINED COINS - Join the premine now. - page 17. (Read 35774 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 103
Just rented some rigs to get this shit really flying
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Bored
There is one thing that REALLY annoys me, though, and it's the fact that the miners only get 10B coins, despite having earned the dev 10BTC+ in these 5 days, while the investors get 10B coins for having earned the dev only 5BTC. It really is unfair.
Dev should change the reward to give out WeCoins in % of the amount of BTC he earned from each person, miner or investor equally.
Activity: 196
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The Stupid is strong with this thread. The OP deceives you into mining for him, and you think he's going to use the coins he got out of your miners for YOUR benefit?

How dumb can you possibly be??
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I can't believe some people are okay with this.
wts wrong with mining MAX for somebody? Cheesy
59.7k current WEC diff,
59760.1435946 - current MAX diff
I can't believe some people are okay with this.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Have A Nice Day
can someone give an idea how to mine this coin...thanks

just stay away.
they most likely use your hashrate to mine them BTC and they will just give you in return their scam coin (if they give it to you)

They can not use the hash for BTC due to the different hashing method, but, Maxcoin is possible,
But, why they do that ?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Added the Hashrate column to the pool statistics page.
Bored
u forgot to mention Copperlark with that Pro-Trade-Madness @ https://upbit.org/trade/
see

Wow, that looks amazing! O_o

just stay away.
they most likely use your hashrate to mine them BTC and they will just give you in return their scam coin (if they give it to you)

i will give it a try/gamble, give them some of my hashes for a couple of days, who knows it will give good return in the future ( just pretend i already scammed )

Not much more of a crapshoot than anything else in crypto these days. I think this is a dark time lol, with hordes of miners wandering blidfolded through the wilderness. What I think will happen when it all shakes out is the few decent coins will survive and see some nice appreciation. Here's my list of candidates:

Vertcoin
Auroracoin
Doge (possibly)
Litecoin
Blackcoin
Philosopherstones
Coino
Execoin

All the flappys and piggies will die miserably. There will be much screaming and wailing. As for Wecoin - it remains to be seen whether this will turn out to be for real. If it does, it will probably be better than most. If not, well, fuckit. Live to mine another day.

u forgot to mention Copperlark with that Pro-Trade-Madness @ https://upbit.org/trade/
see
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

just stay away.

i will give it a try/gamble, give them some of my hashes for a couple of days, who knows it will give good return in the future ( just pretend i already scammed )

Not much more of a crapshoot than anything else in crypto these days. I think this is a dark time lol, with hordes of miners wandering blidfolded through the wilderness. What I think will happen when it all shakes out is the few decent coins will survive and see some nice appreciation. Here's my list of candidates:

Vertcoin
Auroracoin
Doge (possibly)
Litecoin
Blackcoin
Philosopherstones
Coino
Execoin

All the flappys and piggies will die miserably. There will be much screaming and wailing. As for Wecoin - it remains to be seen whether this will turn out to be for real. If it does, it will probably be better than most. If not, well, fuckit. Live to mine another day.

Activity: 217

just stay away.

Miner and string here, top left:
http://max.1gh.com/

Change the mining pool to the wecoin one, and the username/pass to the worker ones.

Remove all further settings from the string (like thread concurrency). Leave only intensity (keep it under 13) and overclock settings.

just --keccak and -I for intensity yeah. Also, just in case intensity 9 and 13 gives me the same results in hashing for me but ofc 9 uses far less resources so it keeps the GPU cooler.
Bored

Miner and string here, top left:
http://max.1gh.com/

Change the mining pool to the wecoin one, and the username/pass to the worker ones.

Remove all further settings from the string (like thread concurrency). Leave only intensity (keep it under 13) and overclock settings.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
0_0

just stay away.
Activity: 217
Activity: 93
With 179 current miners, if they all mine Aurora with average 3Mh hashrate per miner, total hashrate = 540 Mh.
 Profit will be 4.46 BTC per day according to this:

http://sancrypto.info/index/show/AUR/
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

It looks like a clean chinese guy!

Fuck man I will give you my hashrate for the smart idea you had. You definitely rised above all these copy-paste scam coins!
Bored
actually there is - copperlark
And safecoin (I think).

Would be pretty fun if WeCoin's pool actually worked as a profit switching multipool, automatically choosing the most profitable SHA3 coin... Cheesy
Bored
Do it then. Make another one and let people mine aurora instead. I will contribute my hashrate.
Eh, there are two issues with that:
- I don't have the technical knowledge to create and run a pool
- Aurora has such ridiculously high difficulty that you need at least 10GH/s Scrypt mining power to be able to find blocks, which is the reason ScryptGuild didn't bother mining it with their "meager" 3GH/s...

smart enough Wink

btw if I were doing such a scam - I find someone whom to blame in the end and register all the shit on that person Smiley
but.... never know what hidden
Pages:
Jump to: