Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] - Wecoin - Keccak - PUBLIC PREMINED COINS - Join the premine now. - page 25. (Read 35774 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 531
Anyone who seriously invests in this will lose their shirts. People throw around the term scam coin, but this truly appears to be a scam coin.

No, for the first time, it's a dual one.
Scam pool
Scam invest

Here we gooooo
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
WEC中国区挖矿交流总群244547403
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
We will be listed on crytptocrush.in after the official launch.

Does that means that Wecoin WILL (as in 100%) be on cryptorush.in AFTER the 5 days of premine?

PS: Also, fix the typo  Wink
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
  • Consumes 10x less power than Bitcoin

What a funny sentence

So , we're talking about a car or a coin here?
Oh wait , it'a a scam we're talking about :0
Activity: 239
No.. this coin good coin.
I was to use all my money to operate wife from brain tumor...i say Fuck WIFE ..i going invest all money in this coin, pretty coin.
Me going to be rich man.

LOLOLOlllOOOLLLOL!!!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Is this a scam?
I deposited 0.001 BTC in exchange for 833,333,333.33 WEC Cheesy
If they are traded at 1 satoshi I will get 8.3 BTC in return. Worth a try haha

no. it'll fall down to ltc trade just like others  Tongue
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Activity: 9
Actually, I've just moved  the pool to a load balancing server to prepare for the premine. So there was 5 minutes downtime.

You say "was" but it's still down for me

Yes, it is down.

Still down? Sad
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Actually, I've just moved  the pool to a load balancing server to prepare for the premine. So there was 5 minutes downtime.

Yes, it is down.
Activity: 55

Activity: 14
Activity: 98
«Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish»
Smiley Im in.

I just registered, congratulations for the idea for the website and for the pool, it's very very professional and beautifull.

Good luck to all Wecoin Miners and Investors.

Let's hope so!
it's not called public premine, should be private premine.
Why is it a private premine when everybody can participate? Am I missing something?
Instead of premining the coins for myself. I decided to let people have some shares in the premined coins. I want to distribute the coins among early people who support this coin from the start. Is there any other way I can distribute the coins fairly beside let people mine them? If you got a better idea I would love to hear and make change to the coin immediately.
Plus the 10% shares from investing bitcoin will help miners estimate a price when this coin is launched. It will help them calculate and decide if they want to keep premining or not.
Activity: 98
If I understand this correctly, you have to sign up for the public premine, which does make it different than a normal launch because until that % is hit, no other miners can join in.

I'm not saying it's a good plan, or that this coin isn't a scam, but I do think it is different. Kudos to the marketing team, if it works.
Activity: 59
it's not called public premine, should be private premine.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Vires in Numeris
This is so pointless and stupid.
Why the fuck do people have to be so fucking ignorant and support bullshit like this?
No wonder no one takes the cryptocurrency market seriously.

Public Premine = Not Beneficial to the Public, Coin or Community!

It is a cheap marketing tactic and you all are being so easily manipulated.
What is the point of a public premine, how is it any different from get starting up the miners normally? Why are we doing this?
Public premine means that: You are mining shares of the premined coins this is a lot more profitable than mining the coin itself after it is launched. The less people join the public premine, the more coins you will get on launch.

im unable to join the pool - cgminer keeps silence
The premine is not started yet. You must wait until March 7. Check the countdown here: http://wecoin.in/
Activity: 70
What is the point of a public premine, how is it any different from get starting up the miners normally? Why are we doing this?
Public premine means that: You are mining shares of the premined coins this is a lot more profitable than mining the coin itself after it is launched. The less people join the public premine, the more coins you will get on launch.

im unable to join the pool - cgminer keeps silence
Pages:
Jump to: