Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] - Wecoin - Keccak - PUBLIC PREMINED COINS - Join the premine now. - page 21. (Read 35774 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Anyone know what speeds are to be expected from mining keccak? I am getting 711 mhash but only 142 WU with my 3x Radeon 270x.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
With 225 gh/s power you can mine about 4500 maxcoins daily Cheesy that's about $1200
Activity: 239
Merit: 103
for this creative scam i will give you my rigs for the whole 5 days

Very well done  Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
 Grin
I am totally in! just love the way that person makes money!
5 days you own my 5x7870!  Grin
GOOD JOB MATE!
Activity: 308
This may take the crown for best scam coin ever...  Excellent presentation, creative scam component (tell people they're mining your coin, but really mining maxcoin and making you rich), *and* you can fulfill every promise you've made whilst perpetrating this scam!

TOTAL HASHRATE
 240.8 GH/s
 TOTAL INVESTMENT
 MY HASHRATE
 0.0 GH/s
 MY INVESTMENT

You got me beat.  I mined for 5 minutes before I realized that I didn't get coins + portion of premine, only portion of premine. 
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
sure as hell isn't denying it. so we are just supposed to let our rigs sit here for 5 days? no confirmed, unconfirmed, nada? and then what we get a wallet if we stick around? this is fucked up.
Activity: 101
This may take the crown for best scam coin ever...  Excellent presentation, creative scam component (tell people they're mining your coin, but really mining maxcoin and making you rich), *and* you can fulfill every promise you've made whilst perpetrating this scam!

TOTAL HASHRATE
 240.8 GH/s
 TOTAL INVESTMENT
 MY HASHRATE
 0.0 GH/s
 MY INVESTMENT
Activity: 308
Activity: 140
Bored
Is anyone mining and getting a good WU with cgminer and an AMD card, if so what are your settings? My WU 0.7 even though I am mining at 1300khash with no hardware errors, rejects or stale shares.

R9 290 WF3, settings:
Code:
-I 13 --gpu-engine 1100 --gpu-powertune 50 --no-restart
Activity: 196
Marijuanacoin.org
DIFF Wecoin = DIFF MAXCOIN

4.8 BTC
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Yep this would be really smartass way of mining Maxcoins for dev Grin after 5 days he can run away with a nice profit.
Hmm, I'm not sure how much money he can actually make off maxcoin currently. It's not even worth the electricity atm, lol.

He'll pretty much collapse the coin. The developer isn't even trying to qualm anything about it NOT being Maxcoin and there is no transparency here, so I'm done "mining" this coin. BTW, anyone know how to get a chart of Maxcoin's network hashrate? Pretty sure it'd be easy to pinpoint this and get rid of this scam, if it is indeed one, before the next 5 days are up.
Activity: 239
Merit: 103
Pool said i invested 0.2BTC
Now all gone
I want my BTC back
Activity: 196
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Improvements Compared With Bitcoin
  • Consumes 10x less power than Bitcoin

Pardon my ignorance:  Could you please elaborate on this point?  Is this somehow due to its use of keccak over regular sha256?  How exactly does that work out, and why?

Thanks ahead of time Smiley
Yep this would be really smartass way of mining Maxcoins for dev Grin after 5 days he can run away with a nice profit.
Hmm, I'm not sure how much money he can actually make off maxcoin currently. It's not even worth the electricity atm, lol.

Not even worth the electricity? Uh, it's you and me that's paying for the electricity in this situation.
Activity: 140
Bored
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
doesn't really matter without a wallet right?
I'm pointing my miners elsewhere for now. Since there is no merit to mining this early, I will wait for more transparancy on this project.

Because right now the only thing that's transparant is the obvious scam of stealing hash power.
Activity: 68
DIFF Wecoin = DIFF MAXCOIN

Hahahaha...points for creativity.  Nice little scam you got going here.
Pages:
Jump to: