Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] - Wecoin - Keccak - PUBLIC PREMINED COINS - Join the premine now. - page 28. (Read 35774 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Is this a scam?
I deposited 0.001 BTC in exchange for 833,333,333.33 WEC Cheesy
If they are traded at 1 satoshi I will get 8.3 BTC in return. Worth a try haha

Not gonna happen, if this is legit and other people invest, the amount of WEC you get in return goes down based upon total BTC invested
What if people think this is not legit, so they don't invest and then it turns out to be legit?
I saw so many people saying bad things about this coin so I think nobody will invest except me haha Cheesy
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
Is this a scam?

Not gonna happen, if this is legit and other people invest, the amount of WEC you get in return goes down based upon total BTC invested
So is this a scam or a trap? Will the coin ever released?
If it does release, I'll may have a chance to win 8.3 BTC from my 0.001 BTC investment Cheesy
Activity: 350
Vires in Numeris
Basically, they're going to use your mining rig as "multipool" for 5 days.  They're going to get btc, while you get this coin.  Lol.  Brilliant.  All win for them.  

truth here.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Wise trap....

Smart Chinese.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Basically, they're going to use your mining rig as "multipool" for 5 days.  They're going to get btc, while you get this coin.  Lol.  Brilliant.  All win for them.  
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
What's the timeframe/deadline for the puplic-premine investors? Same like for the miners, 5 days?
Yes, same day.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
What's the timeframe/deadline for the puplic-premine investors? Same like for the miners, 5 days?
Activity: 462
PXC Research Team
Is this a scam?

Congrats. Please share some wealth after release with us the early adopters. Grin Grin
Activity: 55
Hmmm did I just read ASIC-resistance and SHA3 in 1 sentence? My dear gentlemen, please do read up on SHA3 before stating such things... All SHA-algorithms are designed to be implemented in hardware, read: ASIC.
Is this a scam?
PXC Research Team
You can mine it but you can not spend it =))

Obviously when there is no place to spend where would it be spent in the start..
PXC Research Team
Activity: 56
You can mine it but you can not spend it =))
Activity: 406
I like the project. Something different, only that IPO should be done with escrow..
Activity: 1
Oh sound good ! I will try  Roll Eyes
Activity: 56
I am gonna pre-mine Cheesy I think this is an awesome Idea if all the new releases do this. People will not need to setup solo-mining this means no wastage of time.
And the coins will be well distributed too.
PXC Research Team
I am gonna pre-mine Cheesy I think this is an awesome Idea if all the new releases do this. People will not need to setup solo-mining this means no wastage of time.
Activity: 11
love sha-2
 support it
QQ 群  121245948 welcome
Pages:
Jump to: