Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] - Wecoin - Keccak - PUBLIC PREMINED COINS - Join the premine now. - page 20. (Read 35774 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Holy shit, this guy is a genius.
He distributes 10B Wecoins (~10% of all coins) to people, while getting around 5k Maxcoins (2BTC) per day from the miners.
You might hate the scam, but you have to admit it's genius.

Not that genius since it didn't take us long to figure this scumbag out.
True, but the hashrate isn't going down...  Grin
This could honestly be a mutually profitable endeavor. Dev gets 10BTC worth of Maxcoins, we get 10B worth of Wecoins, which might or might not sell for high enough to pay back for the electricity of these 5 days of mining (I'd only need to profit 0.05BTC off this).
Plus, he has enough BTC to pay cryptorush to pick up the coin at launch, AND he has no reason to dump huge premine on the market (since he has none himself and he already made his profit in BTC), which might keep the coin price high enough to pay back the mining time (something maxcoin doesn't offer anymore at current price).
We'll see, but I'm gonna stick with it for 24 hours. Worst case scenario I only break even at 1 satoshi.

Don't forget, there is no actual proof that an actual wecoin exists. And it doesn't exist until the wallets are distributed and the people start mining.
All you have now is a pool that is mining maxcoin and prints some nice stats.
And even if there were a coin with diff equal to maxcoin, who will mine it at such a huge diff and profitability much lower than maxcoin, to keep the coin alive after the first 5 days?
Activity: 101
Merit: 10

What is this not working

TOTAL HASHRATE
 213.3 GH/s
 TOTAL INVESTMENT
 MY HASHRATE
 0.0 GH/s
 MY INVESTMENT

Activity: 196
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I doubt all the people that gave this dipshit btc thinks it's funny. I know I don't, I'm not wasting my time here not making money. this is just dumb.

Well, that's what they get for blindly sending their money to brand new accounts with nothing to show but words on a screen.

People have been trying to warn others CONSTANTLY on these boards to not send their money to these scams, yet no one listens. 

Didn't do your homework before sending your money?  That's your own damn fault.
Bored
Even at 1 satoshi, 10B wecoins are around 100BTC.
Question is: will there be 100BTC worth of buy orders for this coin at launch?
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
I doubt all the people that gave this dipshit btc thinks it's funny. I know I don't, I'm not wasting my time here not making money. this is just dumb.
Activity: 155
Well back to mining Eccoin for now!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
垃圾,骗算力去挖max,大家不要上当
Bored
He distributes 10B Wecoins (~10% of all coins) to people, while getting around 5k Maxcoins (2BTC) per day from the miners.

True, but the hashrate isn't going down...  Grin
This could honestly be a mutually profitable endeavor. Dev gets 10BTC worth of Maxcoins, we get 10B worth of Wecoins, which might or might not sell for high enough to pay back for the electricity of these 5 days of mining (I'd only need to profit 0.05BTC off this).
Plus, he has enough BTC to pay cryptorush to pick up the coin at launch, AND he has no reason to dump huge premine on the market (since he has none himself and he already made his profit in BTC), which might keep the coin price high enough to pay back the mining time (something maxcoin doesn't offer anymore at current price).
We'll see, but I'm gonna stick with it for 24 hours. Worst case scenario I only break even at 1 satoshi.
Activity: 196
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I have to say, I'm kind of impressed with this one.

If people spent 10% of the ingenuity they dedicate toward scams to productive causes, instead, the crypto world would be SO much different *sigh*
Activity: 70

Bored
You attempted to reach pool.wecoin.in, but instead you actually reached a server identifying itself as ssl6737.cloudflare.com. This may be caused by a misconfiguration on the server or by something more serious. An attacker on your network could be trying to get you to visit a fake (and potentially harmful) version of pool.wecoin.in.

inb4 WeCoin posts saying "I got hacked, just like the Poloniex guy, sorry!"
<--- current MAX difficulty Smiley
This whole "public premine" makes no logical sense. If it's already public, why make it a premine? Wouldn't it be easier and better for everyone to just launch the wallets and let people scrutinize the coin? It has no advantage whatsoever for the public. However, for the scammer pool owner it makes perfectly good sense: people are sending their hashes to a pool that uses them to mine maxcoin (or maybe helixcoin, whatever is more profitable at the moment).

So, the latest trend in scamming is stealing unrefined hashes instead of stealing bitcoin (refined hashes as it were). Nice one.
Hey Dev,
I wish you dump MAX to hell and pump your scam coin to the moon Cheesy
I'd be happy if you own a big portion of if, but I guarantee that you still can do the greatest cheat since last 4-5 months on Altcoins Smiley Smiley
you have my 5x7870 for 5 days from now. appreciated!
Activity: 7
You attempted to reach pool.wecoin.in, but instead you actually reached a server identifying itself as ssl6737.cloudflare.com. This may be caused by a misconfiguration on the server or by something more serious. An attacker on your network could be trying to get you to visit a fake (and potentially harmful) version of pool.wecoin.in.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Stopped mining, f*ck that least till explanations.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
yeah i think thats my cue to bail. adios joker.
Activity: 30
Guys this is a scam, i would advice u to stop mining, untill the dev team explains thereselfs, and is more transparant.
This is 90% maxcoin.

Stopped mining.
Pages:
Jump to: