Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡🚀⚡PRE-ANN: XBrick - World-class crypto currency exchange ⚡🚀⚡ - page 35. (Read 3204 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 134
Wow! The xbricks' project can accomodate more than two millon orders per second?! Sounds great!

This is great for those people who are trying to make a large number of sell/buy order.
But how can they make it? I don't know if its possible or impossible to make that large quantity of order on their platform.
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
Lack of supervision is one of the issues or problem of the bitcoin industry because of this issue there are several of investors who was being a victim of theft  and being scammed
but through the help the of the xbrick project platform the bitcoins and also the investments  will matter the most,  because it is the investmebt of the people.
Well, XBrick platform is designed to create a secure and efficient blockchain based assets. Nothing to worry about that kind of things because they can secure all traders in their token, imagine they can process more than 2million orders in just a second.

I believe that XBrick is not a unique project since there are already different existing exchange platform for crypto currencies. XBrick's computing power is really shocking. I just hope that it will become a reality. I have seen a lot of ICO lately. Looking forward to this project.
Yes, there are lot of crypto currency exchange out there, but XBrick offer a good and most reliable and secured exchange which is they can help investors to find better exchange that can gave them more benefits and less transaction fees.
Activity: 409
Merit: 100
According to their white paper they will promote blockchain technology whereas they can also educate the public about the benefits of a blockchain, most of that what I really like is creating university scholarships which is through blockchain technology many students who deserve to get a degree will have a chance to have a diploma.
Activity: 210
Merit: 4
Lack of supervision is one of the issues or problem of the bitcoin industry because of this issue there are several of investors who was being a victim of theft  and being scammed
but through the help the of the xbrick project platform the bitcoins and also the investments  will matter the most,  because it is the investmebt of the people.
Well, XBrick platform is designed to create a secure and efficient blockchain based assets. Nothing to worry about that kind of things because they can secure all traders in their token, imagine they can process more than 2million orders in just a second.

I believe that XBrick is not a unique project since there are already different existing exchange platform for crypto currencies. XBrick's computing power is really shocking. I just hope that it will become a reality. I have seen a lot of ICO lately. Looking forward to this project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 6
Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.
Another issue is about the poor trading  system that is another issues in the crypto currency world, when we say poor trading i think it talks about the exchanges of the crypto currency babsed on block chain technology.

nope, that is not the issue with poor trading.
we value first the VOLUME of the trading.
buy and sell support this is the basic need of any exchange.
the bigger the volume the more audience it gets.
will xbrick an exchange that has zero fee?
You must be kidding. Is there an exchange that has zero fees?  Ah in moving their own token from wallet to wallet maybe they will not require payment but for other cryptocurrency it could never be free.
XBrick is an exchange platform. Exchange platforms revenue mainly would be from trading fees and withdrawal fees. From the wp:
Trading currently ranges from 0.10% to 0.15% of the executed amount.

These are the sources for  XBrick income based on the whitepaper
1. Trading fee
2. Withdrawal fee
3. Listing fee
4. Token sale commission
5. Other Sources

We can only hope that the trading fees will be reduced, but the trading platform will need to have its source of fund to continue its operations.
Activity: 161
Merit: 2
Wow! The xbricks' project can accomodate more than two millon orders per second?! Sounds great!

Yes, they should have a very powerful server and a very good program. I'm still reading the whitepaper but I'm hoping that this project will help in fast exchanges of crypto currency.
Activity: 161
Merit: 4
Activity: 52
There are a lot of issues or cases in the cryptocurrency industry on of this is that many bitcoins wete being hacked and stolen but the xbrick project wabt to reduce and also eliminate those theft and hackers of bitcoins.
XBrick adopts advanced cyber security measures which we don't know about and are not specified. Having security measures does not fully guarantee protection from hackers. They need to ensure that they are always updating their security and ensure that they have the latest technology.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
there are many exchange all over the world.
some of them are really great to use because there are too many users and the volume is really awesome.
but one thing to ask! does XBRICK required KYC (know your customer) for the verification and withdrawal?
Activity: 9
Activity: 78
Another crypto currency exchange that will be implemented for the traders. When I read their white paper I was amaze because of the platform of XBrick which is reliable and efficient for high quality blockchain. Let us support this project and hope that we can use it as as soon as possible.
Activity: 354
Merit: 11
Xbrick is an exchange platform, how are you differ from the old and famous exchanges such as binance, kucoin and Bittrex? Do you have any deeper information regarding with your project? I will wait till your whitepaper and video will release. Thanks.
This is just PRE-ANN and no one can answer you yet rather than the moderator of XBRICK exchange. There is no update regarding with this new ICO but I already seen it in a medium and view their telegram group. As what I discovered, Xbrick will just run only for 10 consecutive days. I am bit interested because of that information, but I don't think that it will be followed by the team.
10 days of ICO? This thread was made long time ago but still, there is no update in this announcement thread. I think that Xbrick will extend their ICO because 10 days are not enough for a project to become successful. Xbrick is an exchange platform and I think it needs a big amount just to launch their exchange. The amount they needed can't be filled in just a couple of days. Maybe, this is just starting and they will announce for extension anytime.
Well I think your right, a short period of time is not enough to make some business become successful, but not all the time, who knows that the XBrick is will succeed even in a shorten time, we will find out what is the next plan of the team after this ICO run.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
XBrick has pioneered an advanced anti-money laundering ID verification system to prepare for potential regulations. XBrick put significant effort into ensuring our ‘know your client’ process complies with all existing legal requirements that's why this exchange is a world class crypto currency exchange.

What i love about the concept of this exchange XBrick’s trading system has been developed inhouse by its own team. The trading system has three types of trading orders: limit orders, stop orders and batch orders which is good for traders. On some exchanges, stop orders can be used only to chase bull markets but XBrick’s stop orders allow traders to go bottom fishing as well.
Wow! so they have a stop orders and limit orders this exchange could be the next Bittrex. Binance don't have this thing. If this project is successful it will be feature in social media network and blogs. But according to their whitepaper they have a 5 star ratings which is highliy recommended.

Well, this project is great and we will find out how it helps more traders if they use it. What I really want on it is having the “XBrick users can activate the pricing protection function which will warn every time an order when an unusual price is submitted” according to what is written in their white paper.
Activity: 99
XBrick is an Australian cryptocurrency exchange. Xbrick's platform has a high-performance engine just like KuCoin exchange. It can process more than 2 million orders per second. So it is guaranteed that there is no delay in the whole process. Supports KYC for the purpose of Anti-Money Laundering regulation.

Why KYC seems to be so important? Almost every crypto exchange now requires KYC for you to be able to withdraw your funds. Personally, I am not totally in favor of it because it doesn't match the anonymity feature of cryptocurrency. I find inconvenient when I am just going to withdraw a small amount.

KYC policies have been more extensive and they are very important in financial institutions. Because of corruption, terrorist financing, and prevalent money laundering, KYC process have now been a vital tool to avoid illegal transactions. This will ensure that the financial institution is doing business with its customers legally.

KYC is important because it ensures that the user of the platform is a real person. KYC is normally for banks to ensure that there is no money laundering involved in transactions as well as to monitor client behavior. As of now, there are no laws with regards to requiring it with crypto currency exchanges but their expected trend is that it will soon be regulated, and those who are not doing it would have to comply.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
XBrick is an Australian cryptocurrency exchange. Xbrick's platform has a high-performance engine just like KuCoin exchange. It can process more than 2 million orders per second. So it is guaranteed that there is no delay in the whole process. Supports KYC for the purpose of Anti-Money Laundering regulation.
Yes! We guarantee that our transaction will become more fast and easy by using Xbrick Exchange. I hope that the promise of this exchange ICO will not change till they will launch their exchange. Does Xbrick will require a KYC (Know Your Customer)? I hope not! Because KYC is just wasting of time. Instead of purchasing tokens in exchange, we consume our minutes and hours for just passing of the valid requirements which are needed in the first place!
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
Quote from: Xbrick Whitepaper
XBrick has a world-class technical team. Partnering with professional advisers and
sophisticated investors, and based on a well-developed trading system, XBrick is
building a platform for high quality blockchain-based assets to create a secure, reli￾able, and efficient global crypto currency exchange.
Our exchange is creating the XBrick Coin (XBC)

When I look at this exchange at their official video, I thought that it is just a simple as what other exchange had. At first, I was not impressed by Xbrick because there is no something new about their platform but as I read the whitepaper, I realised that the vision of the Xbrick is better than other. Xbrick platform will build a reliable, secure and efficient exchange that is applicable throughout the world.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
when will it be possible to trade tokens?
They have their own exchange. Their token can be traded on its platform when it goes live. Well Xbrick is a world class crypto exchange so better  buy now before it's too late and btw if you have time to read the whole white paper you'll amaze on the outcome. I hope they will deliver it on time.
Activity: 52
when will it be possible to trade tokens?
Activity: 805
Merit: 26
Xbrick is an exchange platform, how are you differ from the old and famous exchanges such as binance, kucoin and Bittrex? Do you have any deeper information regarding with your project? I will wait till your whitepaper and video will release. Thanks.
This is just PRE-ANN and no one can answer you yet rather than the moderator of XBRICK exchange. There is no update regarding with this new ICO but I already seen it in a medium and view their telegram group. As what I discovered, Xbrick will just run only for 10 consecutive days. I am bit interested because of that information, but I don't think that it will be followed by the team.
10 days of ICO? This thread was made long time ago but still, there is no update in this announcement thread. I think that Xbrick will extend their ICO because 10 days are not enough for a project to become successful. Xbrick is an exchange platform and I think it needs a big amount just to launch their exchange. The amount they needed can't be filled in just a couple of days. Maybe, this is just starting and they will announce for extension anytime.
Activity: 112
This xbrick project is one of the fastest verification and registration process I've known so far,
because after an investors give their real time documents and identification to the company it will onlt takes 5 minutes to be fully registered and verified their profile.
Pages:
Jump to: