Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN][HVC] Heavycoin - Ultra-secure, Decentralized Block Reward Voting, Fast - page 10. (Read 140040 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
 Smiley
It may be just more responsible to announce a +1 day delay rather than make people wait....

If you need more time.. just slip the  date.

+1
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
Why people are not smart enough to upload all wallets, miners etc. before launch time countdown reaches 00:00 and then just update website with proper links...? Seriously, WHY?!
WHY FOR FUCK SAKE?!

Because obviously that's not what's really going on, it's just a excuse. If the dev had everything ready, he'd have it up days ago and been testing  the links many times.

I know what you mean but this happens with 90% of coins launches.

it make no sense with 100,000 plus dollars in hand.

fuck devs
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
such scam, much disappointment
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
It may be just more responsible to announce a +1 day delay rather than make people wait....

+1

Just say: Launch will be in 12hours. Launch will be in 24hours.

Must easy for everybody than launch will be "soon".
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
1 hour left!
And dev is offline!

keccak and nomisugi are working behind the scenes to provide the best mining launch possible, don't worry. Check back in 1.1h and see.

Don't tell me they are still working on the launch, lol. Good preparation.

You may stop your random hatred, there's good preparation indeed.

Launch plan: check, Launch tests: check, Wallets: check, RPC mining: check, forked cpuminer: check, forked MPOS: check, Stratum software is being refined.

Launch too late: check

That is true.
Activity: 123
Panic!

Me too. I don't have all fucking day for this. It's an awesome weather outside to stay all day waiting for a "soon" launch that maybe later could be a failed launch.

Yes, I had been waited GPUcoin launch for 4 hours and it was cancelled.
THEY SHOULD PROPOSE A NEW OFFICIAL SCHEDULE FOR THE LAUNCH.

No just "SOON".
Activity: 154

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
1 hour left!
And dev is offline!

keccak and nomisugi are working behind the scenes to provide the best mining launch possible, don't worry. Check back in 1.1h and see.

Don't tell me they are still working on the launch, lol. Good preparation.

You may stop your random hatred, there's good preparation indeed.

Launch plan: check, Launch tests: check, Wallets: check, RPC mining: check, forked cpuminer: check, forked MPOS: check, Stratum software is being refined.

Launch too late: check
Panic!

Me too. I don't have all fucking day for this. It's an awesome weather outside to stay all day waiting for a "soon" launch that maybe later could be a failed launch.
Activity: 168
There's a difference in defending people, and making it clear that meaningless bitching simply clogs up the thread, and makes it harder to see whether in fact, the dev has posted.

+1
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Why people are not smart enough to upload all wallets, miners etc. before launch time countdown reaches 00:00 and then just update website with proper links...? Seriously, WHY?!
WHY FOR FUCK SAKE?!

Because obviously that's not what's really going on, it's just a excuse. If the dev had everything ready, he'd have it up days ago and been testing  the links many times.

I know what you mean but this happens with 90% of coins launches.
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
these fucktards are trying to pile up the thread before their fuckinng heavy launch?
Activity: 212
Merit: 101
You guys are a bunch of whinging little girls. Just wait for the Devs and if it turns out to be a scam then fair enough complain.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Crackpot Idealist
legendary
Activity: 1148
will wait  17 minutes more!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
WHY FOR FUCK SAKE?!

Activity: 138
There's a difference in defending people, and making it clear that meaningless bitching simply clogs up the thread, and makes it harder to see whether in fact, the dev has posted.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
Lol, people actually defending them? They are saying the "uploads" are taking longer then expected. So...they are idiots? They couldn't plan for slow uploading?

Must be using dial up for the uploads. Been uploading for an hour now.
Pages:
Jump to: