Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN][HVC] Heavycoin - Ultra-secure, Decentralized Block Reward Voting, Fast - page 7. (Read 140040 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 501
Still uploading.  It's hard to say when it will be complete.  We've already had a couple (anonymous) uploads reset and we had to start over.  Only one more to go now.

Thanks for your patience!

Do you have this modem to upload:  Huh

Activity: 320
Merit: 250
The devs r probably fighting each other, deciding to run off with the IPO BTC or not, will they make more by continuing or should they just bugger off now and risk it!?!?!?
[/quot Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin ;De] Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Still uploading.  It's hard to say when it will be complete.  We've already had a couple (anonymous) uploads reset and we had to start over.  Only one more to go now.

will wait until everything ready!

stop drinking the kool aid. this launch failed. IPO investors are upset. Those who were supposed to be first to mine now will have no chance. This launch failed my man. This coin is going nowhere fast even if it does launch today (which at this point is highly unlikely)
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Up to now I have been telling everyone to give you the benefit of the doubt, but that explanation doesn't make sense. You can upload the files to one of a dozen temporary locations.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
Yup, no one seen this coming. I feel sorry for you IPO investors. Next time just buy coins on an exchange with your BTC.

So you don't get fucked!
Activity: 288
Merit: 253

Thanks for keeping us informed.
Activity: 438
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
The devs r probably fighting each other, deciding to run off with the IPO BTC or not, will they make more by continuing or should they just bugger off now and risk it!?!?!?
Activity: 6
One hour waiting. Not more!

Bye bye. I am going to look for an interesting CPU only coin? Any recommendations?
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
This thread has just devolved into what I believe is given the term, "shitposting"....

Nope. this thread has developed into what happens when you blatantly lie to people and walk away with their money. I give it about 15 more minutes before IPO investors start asking for refunds. The failed launch shows a lack of professionalism and a lack of proper testing and debugging prior to launch.

Now excuse me while I visit the bathroom and take a HEAVY shit....

Hopefully it doesn't take more than an hour to come out...  Grin
Activity: 182
Thanks

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
HOT NEWS  !

Devs are currently  pre-mining those HeavyCoins for the IPO of 178 BTC !!!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

will wait until everything ready!
Activity: 224

you should have had it ready for launch yesterday.

lol @ the 1000 cpu farm.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 666
Merit: 500
yea what is exact launch time???
Activity: 406
If someone is tired and want leave but fisrt mine something new with some innovation check Fluttercoin.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unofficial-ann-fluttercoin-flt-pow-pos-new-proof-of-block-499126

With new Proof of Block.
Activity: 734
Merit: 507
@keccak512
Thanks for update. One heavy hour behind us. ;-)
Activity: 210

Activity: 236
Pages:
Jump to: