Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN][HVC] Heavycoin - Ultra-secure, Decentralized Block Reward Voting, Fast - page 5. (Read 140040 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
000000000000c14a572f2032b4ac9811a62f31de189c91c4c781cd19b6fc5a45
on heavychain.info is block 85279
diff went from .0039 to 60k!
Activity: 212
Merit: 101
Still uploading.  It's hard to say when it will be complete.  We've already had a couple (anonymous) uploads reset and we had to start over.  Only one more to go now.

Thanks for your patience!

Send us a screen shot. That will give you more credibility.

Yep, can definitely see them^^^

Wow thats beautiful, where is that ?

Is it for sale?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Still uploading.  It's hard to say when it will be complete.  We've already had a couple (anonymous) uploads reset and we had to start over.  Only one more to go now.

Wow thats beautiful, where is that ?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hey, everyone bail, they are mining.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 104
Heavycoin the new Stackcoin.

only  difference : more BTC for scammers

Come on guys, you can launch the real Heavycoin or mine the Real stack coin
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
As these uploads are anonymous, my question is "why?".
I don't believe random file upload sites care where a file comes from, so long as it's not infringing the laws of the country aforementioned file hosting site is situated in.
There's no purpose to uploading behind a proxy, it simply makes no sense for most purposes.
Yes, why?  I think I run this wallet in a VM and wait for someone to review the git source for the cpuminer.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing

Up to now I have been telling everyone to give you the benefit of the doubt, but that explanation doesn't make sense. You can up the files to one of a dozen temporary locations.

They are either incompetent, or stealing...isn't either one bad?

Either way, it shows the coin is a failure. Developers practically ruined their career in crypto development with this failed launch. One hour to upload a wallet file? That's a flat out damn lie and all of you know it.

WAKE UP! these are not devs its the same guys that did StackCoin, this coin and that coin. Lots of IPO scams since they started. Blame the 2nd gen coins for starting this trend. Destroy them all! kill the devs! Witches!! burn them!!!!!

Did somebody wet the bed this morning?

Shit ya got me. I'm a peeyer  Embarrassed
Activity: 84

Activity: 224
check the block chain as follow

http://heavychain.info/

DEV's getting his premine now,  lol..

please check the block 1  , block 1000, block 10000~~~

lol no instamine? fail devs.
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
check the block chain as follow

http://heavychain.info/

DEV's getting his premine now,  lol..

please check the block 1  , block 1000, block 10000~~~

Activity: 195
oh shit, accidentally devopers just deleted heavycoin wallet!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
or just upload to mega.

i get 10 mb files up there in less then 10 seconds.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
This thread has just devolved into what I believe is given the term, "shitposting"....

Because of a shit launch from shit developers.
Activity: 138
They are probably uploading through tor. Secure but slow connection.
Once again, as I've already stated, there's no reason to upload through a proxy, the files are not illegal, and file sharing sites tend to at least vaguely respect your privacy, unless they are in fact illegal.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
They are probably uploading through tor. Secure but slow connection.

Anonymous?? Huh?

I want my refund  Angry Angry
Activity: 212
Merit: 101

Up to now I have been telling everyone to give you the benefit of the doubt, but that explanation doesn't make sense. You can up the files to one of a dozen temporary locations.

Either way, it shows the coin is a failure. Developers practically ruined their career in crypto development with this failed launch. One hour to upload a wallet file? That's a flat out damn lie and all of you know it.

WAKE UP! these are not devs its the same guys that did StackCoin, this coin and that coin. Lots of IPO scams since they started. Blame the 2nd gen coins for starting this trend. Destroy them all! kill the devs! Witches!! burn them!!!!!

Did somebody wet the bed this morning?

people might learn eventually. always new newbies to victomize.
Pages:
Jump to: