Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN][HVC] Heavycoin - Ultra-secure, Decentralized Block Reward Voting, Fast - page 6. (Read 140040 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
They are probably uploading through tor. Secure but slow connection.

They could have done that days before and just set github to public, reveal links or release passwords.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
They are probably uploading through tor. Secure but slow connection.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
Still uploading.  It's hard to say when it will be complete.  We've already had a couple (anonymous) uploads reset and we had to start over.  Only one more to go now.

Thanks for your patience!

Up to now I have been telling everyone to give you the benefit of the doubt, but that explanation doesn't make sense. You can up the files to one of a dozen temporary locations.

They are either incompetent, or stealing...isn't either one bad?

Either way, it shows the coin is a failure. Developers practically ruined their career in crypto development with this failed launch. One hour to upload a wallet file? That's a flat out damn lie and all of you know it.

WAKE UP! these are not devs its the same guys that did StackCoin, this coin and that coin. Lots of IPO scams since they started. Blame the 2nd gen coins for starting this trend. Destroy them all! kill the devs! Witches!! burn them!!!!!

Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
I waked up, upload good?

i just fuked a 50 years old granny, using almost 50 minuts. but the devs are still working on fucing upload....

your coin is heavy than a granny?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
Activity: 288
Merit: 253
Still uploading.  It's hard to say when it will be complete.  We've already had a couple (anonymous) uploads reset and we had to start over.  Only one more to go now.

Up to now I have been telling everyone to give you the benefit of the doubt, but that explanation doesn't make sense. You can up the files to one of a dozen temporary locations.

Either way, it shows the coin is a failure. Developers practically ruined their career in crypto development with this failed launch. One hour to upload a wallet file? That's a flat out damn lie and all of you know it.

Its not just one empty wallet for linux.
Activity: 138
As these uploads are anonymous, my question is "why?".
I don't believe random file upload sites care where a file comes from, so long as it's not infringing the laws of the country aforementioned file hosting site is situated in.
There's no purpose to uploading behind a proxy, it simply makes no sense for most purposes.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
my toilet is online as well...
Activity: 83
Activity: 98

Activity: 6
Merit: 250

Send us a screen shot. That will give you more credibility.
Activity: 406
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

I really don't undesrstand what you mean with upload...

Wallet? about 10MB
Source? other 10-15 MB
CPU miner? other 10MB

CAN'T YOU UPLOAD THEM IN THE PAST DAYS?HuhHuhHuhHuh?

also 3000 sat per coin IPO? this is 60 sat coin.

people are so blind.

lol @ modem
Activity: 320
If it is a real coin, please reset another launch time.
Activity: 126

I really don't undesrstand what you mean with upload...

Wallet? about 10MB
Source? other 10-15 MB
CPU miner? other 10MB

CAN'T YOU UPLOAD THEM IN THE PAST DAYS?HuhHuhHuhHuh?
Activity: 84

Pages:
Jump to: