Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN][PURE POS]Information Coin (ITC) Fair & Free distibution - page 18. (Read 35774 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Apply Type: lv5
Reasons: I love Pure POS, turn on wallet get free money lol.
Facebook: XXX- will post my bitcointalk in my FB post

Thank You!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Apply Type:lv1
Reasons:This coin is great,it seems to be a very interesting new kind of coin and I would really like to try it out
facebook:Guntrum Mary
thanks!
Activity: 14
Apply Type:  lv1

Reasons:It's is pure POS and pure energy saving coin .

wallet address later on FB.

Thanks

Apply Type:  lv1
I like!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Apply type: lv2/lv3

Apply reason: i think i can help promote this coin, and the logo is beautiful, i like it. And i would like to be a member of your team if possible. If you need me, message me. Moreover, I'm an active member involved in promote C2 and COMM before. You can see my posts on my profile to confirm that. however, i'm not sure whether i can meet the rule of applying lv3. So let you make the decision to give me lv2 or lv3. Thanks!

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002086390834
Twitter page: https://twitter.com/rockrabbit1987

I have post my wallet address on FB.

Activity: 1
Reasons:I like Free distibution coin and your idea,please count me !
facebook:Diulio Eldridge
I will post my wallet address on your facebookwall
Activity: 95
Merit: 10

I don't have facebook and twitter, but I can promote ITC in QQ groups and Chinese forums,also my website.

Thanks!
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
UPDATE 2

Apply type:lv3
   Apply reason:Will Dedicated Time and effort to support this coin.
   Facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/informationCoin/posts/250406785146528?comment_id=570417&offset=0&total_comments=15
   Twitter:https://twitter.com/hoshamun/status/457384539170828288
   Reddit:http://www.reddit.com/user/Demardosha/

Another update:
   There so many people complain about that Facebook things.We don't want to block any good member.
   So from now on,the BTT apply format can be like this:
   Apply type:lv5
   Apply reason:xxx
   Facebook page:xxx
   Twitter:xxx
   Reddit:xxx
If you post the link we will take them into consideration.Thanks. Wink

Apply type:lv4 or lv5

I will Help you in Graphic , Translation To me and Promoting\Supporting and administrating Community to Keep ongoing support in different way Voting promoting ..etc Wish to get Lv5 share it would perfect to participate in this project..Thanks
FB is here https://www.facebook.com/informationCoin/posts/250053398515200?comment_id=567472&offset=0&total_comments=14

Thanks

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Apply Type:lv2

I don't have facebook and twitter, but I can promote ITC in QQ groups and Chinese forums.

ITC: JXdiM2RNBU5kz9rRxduNvyoqD8ycmviNkn

Thanks!

You will Get Banned for posting your address here and perhaps the lock of this ANN..post it FB...

Dev...When the Second list published ...Thanks
Activity: 28
Activity: 147
WOW I want to say thank you for accepting me as a level5 APPLICANT and I received the coins..Now there is a thing that says unlock on the right hand side but there is nothing to press..What do I do there? Also will make a blog post in the next few days and do some fb/twitter promotion. Smiley
Activity: 25
hi,This coin is great,Can I apply for LV2? If you can please add me ,thanks.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K
I might not have applied for the right level so I'll apply again.
As i got the reply is only checked 100 Posts so may be our posts are latter after 100s,
According to there requirement i hope you and myself must be approved,
We are active BTT and as well as Crypto Member so i hope they are going to update our name on second list.
First list is just for 100 apply which is hopefully within 6-7 page,
Apply Type:lv5
   Reasons: I have many skills that I can provide and help promote this coin. I can support you with information, provide translation and I own a translation website (I didn't do design or coding but I did guide the designer through the process of what I excatly wanted and it looks really atractive (with other words I was excellent organisation skills) - I can send the website to you via email if you want.)
Your post was in 20th page. so lets hope our posts will be reviewed in 2nd list.
Activity: 560
A lot of applies come  to our ITC.
ITC will be a great coin in the community.
 Wink
Activity: 155
Apply Type:lv2
Apply Reasons: member and a bit of facebook posts but an old account .I like this coin and hope to be a part of here.
posted my Wallet address on FB too . please confirm ,thanks .
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
Another update:
   There so many people complain about that Facebook things.We don't want to block any good member.
So you actually don't have an idea about distributing this coin. You are writing at github:
InformationCoin is a pure PoS coin which generates coins through PoS blocks. Except the first block where it generates the initial 1 billion coins, no PoW mining will get any coins. The 1 billion coins will be distributed equally to 1000 individuals with 1 million coins each, completely free based on the subscriptions in facebook, cryptocointalk and ecoiner website.
Later, you changing your distribution idea by telling people that you have 70 milion coins and instead of cryptocointalk and ecoiner you choosing bitcointalk, and you are so ignorant or lazy that you don't want to change github description. AND, you don't keep your promises that coin is only for BTT and FB users.

It's gonna be so promising coin guys! Just buy it!

I think that this guy just trying to promote this coin as much as he can without any dignity. "Get as many active/fb/devs/website devs/ users as we can and they will do job for us! We can't even digital sign wallet and add ssl g after weeks serious heartbleed attacks couse we have you in ass! Distribution is priority! We just want to create pump and dump coin and all that FB cover is fake. We can adjust to you if we notice that FB is blocking us from dumping. Now you can apply without FB account! We are so flexible! High five! To the moon!"

He is trying to avoid cheaters/sock puppets by asking for a decent FB account, but it appeared that there are members here who don't have a FB but appear to be real.
Changing certain rules is part of every plan/business. So it's quite normal and I have no problems with it.

Yeah, sure. Fu*k me with that business. If my employees would created that kind of business, I promising you that my customers (and workers) would be very upset.
Changing certain rules is part of every plan/business.
What business plan? They don't have an idea from very beginning what they are doing. Changing what again?
Activity: 916
Just to remind everyone who are going to submit their application. Posting wallet addresses on this forum is not allowed and there's a big possibility that moderators will lock this thread, so don't post your address here. And to those who posted their address kindly remove it please.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
Another update:
So you actually don't have an idea about distributing this coin. You are writing at github:
InformationCoin is a pure PoS coin which generates coins through PoS blocks. Except the first block where it generates the initial 1 billion coins, no PoW mining will get any coins. The 1 billion coins will be distributed equally to 1000 individuals with 1 million coins each, completely free based on the subscriptions in facebook, cryptocointalk and ecoiner website.
Later, you changing your distribution idea by telling people that you have 70 milion coins and instead of cryptocointalk and ecoiner you choosing bitcointalk, and you are so ignorant or lazy that you don't want to change github description. AND, you don't keep your promises that coin is only for BTT and FB users.

I think that this guy just trying to promote this coin as much as he can without any dignity. "Get as many active/fb/devs/website devs/ users as we can and they will do job for us! We can't even digital sign wallet and add ssl g after weeks serious heartbleed attacks couse we have you in ass! Distribution is priority! We just want to create pump and dump coin and all that FB cover is fake. We can adjust to you if we notice that FB is blocking us from dumping. Now you can apply without FB account! We are so flexible! High five! To the moon!"

He is trying to avoid cheaters/sock puppets by asking for a decent FB account, but it appeared that there are members here who don't have a FB but appear to be real.
Changing certain rules is part of every plan/business. So it's quite normal and I have no problems with it.
Activity: 535
Another update:

Activity: 686
I don't have a facebook account but got 300+ posts, so..

Apply type: lv4
 Apply reason: This coin might skyrocket to the moon!

ITC address: JbPBg8auZd4WJffaFDuJvaNB7Vk76oS5Ts
erase ur address
Pages:
Jump to: