Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN][PURE POS]Information Coin (ITC) Fair & Free distibution - page 17. (Read 35774 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi everyone:
   Now we get some time and busy checking,will not reply some question until the second list.
   We know what we are doing.If you want to join the ITC group just apply.
   And later we plan to create information exchange platform,not just exchange platform.(Planning) Different countries,different languages can sell/buy information using ITC.I think it is a need for some one.
   More apps,stores,multi-pool need every member take part in. Dont rely on dev too much.Many coins dead because they just rely on dev,and themselves do nothing.ITC is not a dump and pump coin.So we must distribute to good holder.This is why we have these fucking rules.Wish you guys enjoy it. Wink If you are real users,and contribute a lot to crypto,you must be our member.If not ,say sorry,we will not send the shares to cheater,or some fake account.
   Please PM us on BTT not on facebook.We will check everyday.
Regards.  Wink

I will do my best to this coin!
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
 i can't find ITC in mintpal.   Hope soon to start voting.
Applaying for LVL4 membership. If it would be too late for LVL4 add me into LVL3.

I'm a full member, already long on BTT. I join only best selected coins communities (NXT, NEM, NAS) and believe POS coins are future.

MY FB and TT accounts links sent on PM. Won't post it here. Information is everything right?

I can help with polish translation. Since it's quite common skill on BTT i reserve first place in line Wink I can promote ITC on polish version of reddit too.
I would also like to share some of my stake of coins with other active Poles to promote it.

I would like to see information coin getting it's own unique stratedy of development.
Gonna start promoting ITC when more details about it will be uncovered.
LVL4  for you is right!
so strict ,very intresting, I will be in!
Apply Type:lv2
Reasons:Fair coin!Green coin!Free coin!My bitcointalk id have more than 80 posts.
thx DEV. please confirm.
ITC is good coin!
Is it a requirement to have Facebook? I dont like it .... But im a Member with more than 80 messages, Can any resolve my doubt? Thanks!
I have  a facebook .
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Better distribution than COMM <--- sucks !!

Applying for level 1
Activity: 137
Merit: 102
This coin so difficult to apply for!But it is more valuable
apply LV2
Activity: 573
Merit: 500
I apply for Lv3.
Reason : Information is key / POS is king.
Hi everyone:
   Now we get some time and busy checking,will not reply some question until the second list.
   And later we plan to create information exchange platform,not just exchange platform.(Planning) Different countries,different languages can sell/buy information using ITC.I think it is a need for some one.
   More apps,stores,multi-pool need every member take part in. Dont rely on dev too much.Many coins dead because they just rely on dev,and themselves do nothing.ITC is not a dump and pump coin.So we must distribute to good holder.This is why we have these fucking rules.Wish you guys enjoy it. Wink If you are real users,and contribute a lot to crypto,you must be our member.If not ,say sorry,we will not send the shares to cheater,or some fake account.
Regards.  Wink

confirm that again!
i apply for Lv3
reason : I will hand out the coins to the friends around me, to vote in mintpal.
Wallet has been put in the above Facebook, thank you

I have put the thread of Chinese
 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6291626
Hi everyone:
Regards.  Wink

I understand
Activity: 6
Wow, This logo is very characteristic mark, very beautiful, I love it so much.
Sure after launch, I can achieve LV3,  it is so appealing to me.
 Wink
logo is good,I sent my add in FB
Activity: 14
Hi everyone:
Regards.  Wink

i apply for Lv3
reason : I will hand out the coins to the friends around me, to vote in mintpal.
Wallet has been put in the above Facebook, thank you
Apply Type:lv5
Reasons:  I'm a serious BTT member with >600 qualified posts.  I invest on NXT. I'm also interested in the free and fair distributed PoS coins, like FAC and COMM. I own their stakes and provide my support to promotion.  
My facebook has been built since 2011 and owned >100 friends. I think I am fully qualified.  I'd like to involve in your nice coin. Great PoS concept and with a serious distribution model. I'd like to get my shares and promote it with my best efforts.

Thank you.
You are in but need follow the op,we will start to distribute tmr,and follow the op you can get the shares,go ahead buddy.
I have Post my request info in FB,thanks!
thanks mate

i apply for Lv3
reason : after seeing success of several pos coin, i'd like to involve and contribute more if it is possible
will post my wallet on your facebook
wish luck for coin
YOU can do this level!
Activity: 2
Nice coin,I want translat it to chinese,any bounty? Smiley
where is translation?
Activity: 4
Windows wallet download link is not available,pls check it.
It's ok now!
Activity: 6
Activity: 12
Apply Type:lv1
Reasons:I love this coin!
facebook:PM
Pages:
Jump to: