Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN]Russiacoin [RC] [first scrypt-GDR coin] [pure PoS] - page 14. (Read 52343 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 250
This russiacoin it's now official a shittycoin
Activity: 341
do we destroy all our existing coins ??
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Statement from dev-team:

we found out that some russian nodes are attacking the network with very high hashrate..
we are now discussing to relaunch this project and add a high starting difficulty + predefined checkpoint array.
so let the network start at a higher blockcount. + we will add a dedicated server as a main-seednode
and syncnode.
for those who minted and lost hashpower/coins. there will be a full compensation.

i am contacting the pool owners to get informations about users and shares.

so we will discuss this in team and release an announcement during the day.
as one pool owner said he lost the users balances, we won't trust anybody with this.
so better make the coins useless and start from scratch.

we will never give up.

- we already finished android app with integrated online wallet.
- we are also working on iOS compatible online wallet.

"we are now discussing to relaunch this project and add a high starting difficulty + predefined checkpoint array."

never seen a coin survive a 3rd relaunch
Activity: 162
"the pool's database was corrupted." lamest BS i've ever heard. how stupid do you think everyone is?
"add a high starting difficulty" and you know this won't cause problems HOW?

also, poolest, you can stop pooling altogether on any coin, it's not your cup of tea if you're a lying sack of shit or just incompetent
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Statement from dev-team:

we found out that some russian nodes are attacking the network with very high hashrate..
we are now discussing to relaunch this project and add a high starting difficulty + predefined checkpoint array.
so let the network start at a higher blockcount. + we will add a dedicated server as a main-seednode
and syncnode.
for those who minted and lost hashpower/coins. there will be a full compensation.

i am contacting the pool owners to get informations about users and shares.

so we will discuss this in team and release an announcement during the day.
as one pool owner said he lost the users balances, we won't trust anybody with this.
so better make the coins useless and start from scratch.

we will never give up.

- we already finished android app with integrated online wallet.
- we are also working on iOS compatible online wallet.

Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Poolest's wallet needed to be restarted.  When we did that, the wallet forked, and the pool's database was corrupted.  Unfortunately the pool needs to be shut down.  Sorry.

Dev, please remove Poolest from the OP.
Do we get to pull out our coins?
Activity: 123
Poolest's wallet needed to be restarted.  When we did that, the wallet forked, and the pool's database was corrupted.  Unfortunately the pool needs to be shut down.  Sorry.

Dev, please remove Poolest from the OP.
Activity: 6
https://i.imgur.com/xqBJiwy.png

We are on the correct chain according to dev
Activity: 42
I've been waiting for Poolest to come back, which pool should I use now? Been waiting for a few hours now, would like just to know which one is not in the wrong fork pls

https://rc.pool.enterprises/ is on correct chain.

we will release update today with hardened checkpoints
to get you all on correct chain.
Sorry about Poolest.  Had a network device fail.  Server will go down again for one hour starting around 23:00 GMT tomorrow, 6-10-2014 to upgrade the networking hardware.  Again very sorry.
What about the BlockChain? I see atleast 3 different ones.

Are 100% sure that you are on the right chain...I dont want to waste my hash anymore than I already have.

And if you are sure can you provide us with which ever node we need to get on the correct Bchain.
Activity: 365
i just worry about this coin ,can we have any exchange?
Activity: 123
Sorry about Poolest.  Had a network device fail.  Server will go down again for one hour starting around 23:00 GMT tomorrow, 6-10-2014 to upgrade the networking hardware.  Again very sorry.
Activity: 62
I've been waiting for Poolest to come back, which pool should I use now? Been waiting for a few hours now, would like just to know which one is not in the wrong fork pls
push! the coin should spread & let more people join.
Activity: 161
Activity: 139
Why are there so many pools all on different Bchains and some pools are even down? Which pool is on the right chain? Hardcoreminers have the highest hashrate but there blocks dont match up with the wallet. Most of the other pools have few miners but match up with the wallet Bchain.

Yay a forking fiasco!!!

Usually from my experience the the fork with the highest hash rate becomes the correct chain in the end.
Activity: 207
wallet shows block ~2054, why the f... pools are on other different blocks?

which pool is correct poolest or hardcoreminer, poolest even not working now

All pools are in the wrong blockchain. What a fucking waste of time.  Huh
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
dev promised free coins for some people for waiting 2 days and wasting time to make equipment in order:)

Hey! So he did!

*rattle* *rattle* REvRedNpRKmr27r4D88MH6K9ozdrPNeiih
Activity: 64
The coins that I had in my wallet now are not showing up!  Balance 0

Yet under transactions, it shows deposits.  Any idea what's happening?

again wallet fork:)

it shows synced. I also deleted the files and added the conf file.  What else can I do?
If the launch, I will participate in.Keep up the good work. Smiley
Activity: 126
wallet shows block ~2054, why the f... pools are on other different blocks?

which pool is correct poolest or hardcoreminer, poolest even not working now
Pages:
Jump to: