Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN]Russiacoin [RC] [first scrypt-GDR coin] [pure PoS] - page 13. (Read 52343 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
My Wallet sync quick , going to start solo , hash rate at over 100mh wow

and u have too much time:)
i could log into man page once for 10 times but not into transaction part, so u said there was no problems between i stopped mining and debit_AP? u did not know u are not on wrong chain? i did not pm u?
just say u slept it will be better explanation u did not know and still dont know ur site is not working,

maybe other miners will tell us what time they stopped and what time site was down?

check this forum few sides before what time site was not working
Activity: 140
My Wallet sync quick , going to start solo , hash rate at over 100mh wow
Activity: 123
Poolest's wallet needed to be restarted.  When we did that, the wallet forked, and the pool's database was corrupted.  Unfortunately the pool needs to be shut down.  Sorry.

Dev, please remove Poolest from the OP.
Do we get to pull out our coins?

I'm going to try to at least get that going later today.  I also ran a "repairwallet" and that destroyed about 30k.  I need to see if I can recover those, if the dev can help out with premine at all, or if I can buy them from an exchange.  It sounds more likely that the coin will be nuked instead of hitting an exchange right now though...

but why did u do automatic debit, it should stay in wallet even broken, u sent over 20k from my account and we have no idea where it is now

Well, it looks like the autopay script ran.  They may have been paid out on a forked chain.  The pool makes payments automatically, and any transaction is risky on a forked coin.  Sorry.

so, i asked u pm yesterday about chain and got no response, u noticed we are on wrong chain and did not stop payouts? it means u did not care about wrong chains payouts? if transactions are risky u should stop them:) automatic payout was made after u switched off the pool

i mined with 100mhs and u say sorry:) lost money because u did not dtop payment even after i informed u, how could i change automatic payments if website was off?

Honestly, with how many forks were happening in this coin, the only safe way to run a pool would be to shut it down immediately.  I plan to work more on the pool later today.

ok, i understand, but why after u shut the pool u still did not shut automated payments?

Your payment was actually made at 7:32 pm CST (the pool's tz), before a problem had been identified and the pool suspended.

the problems started when i stopped using pool, 3 hours before time u stated, u want screen of transactions? do u think i stopped because why? because pool was not working, it was about 5:15 pm CST, it was reason i stopped, so please dont tell me pool was working and i could make changes till 7:32 CST, i tried and u can see it in pool logs, so please do not lie in public place, even more i pm u 1.5h before 5.15 CST and u did not stop taking shares and did not answer, u have been online:) so please answer me how could i stop payout, i could not and u know it, and u did not care to stop it, and u should know better not have enemies here with large hash power, i only want my coin back 20.700rc

one more time, since 5:15 CST i could not stop payments from my side

I'm not trying to disagree with you, I'm just looking at the logs.
Poolest's wallet needed to be restarted.  When we did that, the wallet forked, and the pool's database was corrupted.  Unfortunately the pool needs to be shut down.  Sorry.

I'm going to try to at least get that going later today.  I also ran a "repairwallet" and that destroyed about 30k.  I need to see if I can recover those, if the dev can help out with premine at all, or if I can buy them from an exchange.  It sounds more likely that the coin will be nuked instead of hitting an exchange right now though...

but why did u do automatic debit, it should stay in wallet even broken, u sent over 20k from my account and we have no idea where it is now

Well, it looks like the autopay script ran.  They may have been paid out on a forked chain.  The pool makes payments automatically, and any transaction is risky on a forked coin.  Sorry.

so, i asked u pm yesterday about chain and got no response, u noticed we are on wrong chain and did not stop payouts? it means u did not care about wrong chains payouts? if transactions are risky u should stop them:) automatic payout was made after u switched off the pool

i mined with 100mhs and u say sorry:) lost money because u did not dtop payment even after i informed u, how could i change automatic payments if website was off?

Honestly, with how many forks were happening in this coin, the only safe way to run a pool would be to shut it down immediately.  I plan to work more on the pool later today.

ok, i understand, but why after u shut the pool u still did not shut automated payments?

Your payment was actually made at 7:32 pm CST (the pool's tz), before a problem had been identified and the pool suspended.

the problems started when i stopped using pool, 3 hours before time u stated, u want screen of transactions? do u think i stopped because why? because pool was not working, it was about 5:15 pm CST, it was reason i stopped, so please dont tell me pool was working and i could make changes till 7:32 CST, i tried and u can see it in pool logs, so please do not lie in public place, even more i pm u 1.5h before 5.15 CST and u did not stop taking shares and did not answer, u have been online:) so please answer me how could i stop payout, i could not and u know it, and u did not care to stop it, and u should know better not have enemies here with large hash power, i only want my coin back 20.700rc

one more time, since 5:15 CST i could not stop payments from my side

Honestly, with how many forks were happening in this coin, the only safe way to run a pool would be to shut it down immediately.  I plan to work more on the pool later today.

Honestly, with how many forks were happening in this coin, the only safe way to run a pool would be to shut it down immediately.  I plan to work more on the pool later today.

rc dev, i lost over 50k rc on 3 pools, dont care it is ur fault, pools fault or russian fault,
please let me know u will pay back? or u dont care about supporters money, one simple question
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
I've read all of the above and was just wondering is there a way to manually add check points through the console page?  And what is a valid block hash that we're up to so we can check if we're on the correct chain?

The addnode=00000 add feature doesn't seem to work either.

And can a 'full' config file code be put out, not just a couple of nodes?

TIA - Thanks in Advance.

Activity: 140
total coins = 144 mio RC

what's that MIO?

I'm going to try to at least get that going later today.  I also ran a "repairwallet" and that destroyed about 30k.  I need to see if I can recover those, if the dev can help out with premine at all, or if I can buy them from an exchange.  It sounds more likely that the coin will be nuked instead of hitting an exchange right now though...

Well, it looks like the autopay script ran.  They may have been paid out on a forked chain.  The pool makes payments automatically, and any transaction is risky on a forked coin.  Sorry.
"the pool's database was corrupted." lamest BS i've ever heard. how stupid do you think everyone is?
"add a high starting difficulty" and you know this won't cause problems HOW?

also, poolest, you can stop pooling altogether on any coin, it's not your cup of tea if you're a lying sack of shit or just incompetent

Well, neither.  :-)  And why would I try to steal coins that can't be exchanged?  Like I said, I'll see if I can get payouts running today.  Thanks for the kind words.

I'm going to try to at least get that going later today.  I also ran a "repairwallet" and that destroyed about 30k.  I need to see if I can recover those, if the dev can help out with premine at all, or if I can buy them from an exchange.  It sounds more likely that the coin will be nuked instead of hitting an exchange right now though...

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
seems like wait & pray. and drink wodka in the meanwhile or something like that ...
What should we do now? How to secure coins ??

i mined a lot - (> 20K) (and they are *JUST NOW* still there & confirmed .... (!) (on several pools) - will i get all this back if we restart ??)

(on one of the bigger pools i was one of the biggest blockfinders, was huge investment for me. if you still want my support, tell me).

poolest debited my over 20k also no idea where, second pool i have also over 20k confirmed, no idea what now
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
What should we do now? How to secure coins ??

i mined a lot - (> 20K) (and they are *JUST NOW* still there & confirmed .... (!) (on several pools) - will i get all this back if we restart ??)

(on one of the bigger pools i was one of the biggest blockfinders, was huge investment for me. if you still want my support, tell me).
poolest automatically debited my 21k rc, so it means i lost it?
Pages:
Jump to: