Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ICO-12.11] EPSILON - target search & task solution platfrom on blockchain - page 3. (Read 6929 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Where is your ICO is advertise now? After all, investors on Bitcointalk is very small, so you need a good additional advertising in many sites.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Our ICO has already begun! Please visit our website http://epsilonplatform.com. If you have any questions, you can ask them.
Activity: 66
Activity: 98
Tomorrow (05.03.18) our ICO starts! Follow the news
Activity: 476
the site says that the start on Monday.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
will you continue to lead the group into Facebook?
In my opinion, because of the high cost of bitcoin, hardly anyone will send funds in the current situation.
now bitcoin is in the correction, it's time to extend the ICO
agree at this time it is much more profitable to invest in a promising project than to wait for the growth of bitcoin
the more so because of the drop in the price of the ether, the tokens also became cheaper
Activity: 350
In my opinion, because of the high cost of bitcoin, hardly anyone will send funds in the current situation.
agree at this time it is much more profitable to invest in a promising project than to wait for the growth of bitcoin
Yes, buying tokens on Iko is very promising now
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
will there be an opportunity to trace the amount of funds raised?
I want to wish good luck on ICO
Good evening, I'm wondering when the date of the beginning of the IKO will be known?
I would like to quickly find out what's new in the project
I hope this time has not passed in vain
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Speaking of advantages, what is the key feature here that nobody else has?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
A quick answer to any question is quite an important and necessary thing. Often you can not find the answer - and as a result, not only time is wasted, but money is lost.
The last 2 months the team was eager to create a beta version of the product. ICO will start soon. Follow the news
wow, this is great news
The last 2 months the team was eager to create a beta version of the product. ICO will start soon. Follow the news
Oh yeah! He could not wait to resume the project and continue with ISO. I believe in success!
Pages:
Jump to: