Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ICO-12.11] EPSILON - target search & task solution platfrom on blockchain - page 10. (Read 6929 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 17
What about the commission in the assignments? With whom it will be removed, from the customer or executor?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
On which exchanges will tokens trade?
now pre ico. while there are no stock exchanges
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
On which exchanges will tokens trade?
recorded video, I will lay out tomorrow
Activity: 98
I want to record a video review site. will there be a reward?

Yes, sure. You can find the necessary information in the bounty thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-epsilon-target-search-task-solution-platfrom-on-blockchain-2341791 in the Blog / Media campaign section
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I want to record a video review site. will there be a reward?
I was checking on the bounty thread and found that there are interesting bounties available, and also all the bounties are easy to follow. Wink Wink Wink
yes, take part in bounty campaigns and you will be well rewarded
Where is your team located btw?
Part of the team is Ukraine, but there are also colleagues from Poland
can I make an investment from bitcoin?
I want to buy EPS tokens at 3ETH. How many tokens will I get?
It will be near 9430 EPS TOKENS
Activity: 336
I want to buy EPS tokens at 3ETH. How many tokens will I get?
What about price 1 EPS in $ - on PRE-ICO in ICO?
1 EPS = 0.00035 ETH
PRE-ICO details : http://www.epsilonplatform.com/pre-ico
What will happen if the customer unreasonably rejects the work of executor? Is there a specific arbitration process in this regard?
If the customer unreasonably rejects the work of the contractor, this means that the application can not be processed automatically. In this case, the moderator is involved in the process and, if necessary, the administrator. The decision is made based on common sense. The very process of trial can be longer, if necessary.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
What about price 1 EPS in $ - on PRE-ICO in ICO?
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Pre-ICO start. Welcome to Page, what shows in first post.
Activity: 686
Very well. Investors now can see - this is real developers - no fakes. Very good move. I hope developers will collect enough amount on Pre-ICO.

Pre-Ico is already start. Welcome to the PRE-ICO page http://epsilonplatform.com/pre-ico
Will there be a restriction on search topics? not all topics are permissible from the point of view of different legislations.
There will be a restriction on the searchtopics. A complete list of prohibited applications will be formed on the basis of common norms. In particular, it will be prohibited to create applications for the search of weapons, drugs and everything related to it. Also, restrictions will be imposed on various goods and services that can not be delivered without special permits and licenses. The main idea is that we will not help you find something beyond the law or something that can bring harm to other people.
Pages:
Jump to: