Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ICO-12.11] EPSILON - target search & task solution platfrom on blockchain - page 4. (Read 6929 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
The last 2 months the team was eager to create a beta version of the product. ICO will start soon. Follow the news
Activity: 308
Merit: 104

Was it possible to assemble Soft CUP? The project has a very strong idea - and should be a hit. Help in finding the answer to any question is very necessary in our time
completely agree with your opinion. the project should be a hit. I believe in his success. any idea what is the current contribution received?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Was it possible to assemble Soft CUP? The project has a very strong idea - and should be a hit. Help in finding the answer to any question is very necessary in our time
completely agree with your opinion. the project should be a hit. I believe in his success
Activity: 350
nice idea. i would like to help another people and by solve for my problems for the earned money
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
The main thing is the belief in success. Developers can start ICO later, analyzing what was not enough. Perhaps negotiations with strategic investors are necessary.
Activity: 476
In my opinion, because of the high cost of bitcoin, hardly anyone will send funds in the current situation.
project is good. but not the time is chosen for start
Epsilon is pretty necessary. The need to find important information is found always - but sometimes there's no time to look for her.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Please note, that token bonuses are rewarded for one time transactions only. So, two 14 ETH transactions does not entitle you to 30% reward. We recommend to move your money at once, to prevent misunderstandings.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
EPSILON has great idea and real developers. Investors must understand this .
idea you have great
we will be able to do a good deed by helping others to get information and even get paid for it for which others will help us
Activity: 476
A quick answer to any question is very necessary in our time. Moreover, if the answer is given by an expert in this field.
of course, especially when Google gives out so much unnecessary information
Due to the brevity and clarity of the whitepaper, the meaning of the platform is understandable. it is better to invest in what you understand
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Whitepaper is written briefly and concisely. I think this is pretty good for understanding the essence of the project.
A quick answer to any question is very necessary in our time. Moreover, if the answer is given by an expert in this field.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
I hope, regardless of the amount of funds, the developers will bring their project to the end. Those who have not crushed will greatly regret it.
Activity: 630
Ideally, it would be nice if the developers manage to find at least one serious investor. The rest would be tightened.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
everyone wants to see the finished product or something you are working on.
Activity: 350

can you show your design? Thank you
I also think for a better attraction of attention it would be nice to make the video of the application work at least an alpha version on youtube
Pages:
Jump to: