Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ICO-12.11] EPSILON - target search & task solution platfrom on blockchain - page 6. (Read 6929 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Epsilon is a fairly serious project with good developers. The question is - do investors choose strange projects - why not invest in a project with fairly clear goals?
for me this is also an open question
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
 I think there must be a dislike. If the response did not cause damage to the customer - then this is one thing, and if as a result of the answer the customer has problems - or property losses - then there should be a dislike in profile of answerer.
Activity: 686
Merit: 259
Bitclave will be heavily overloaded with fees, so Epsilon has a chance - when implementing the platform - to bring investors more benefits.
Activity: 630
Epsilon is a good solution of the problem of optimal search. I hope the developers will collect the required amount of funds.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
The task of quickly finding the answer to the question is quite relevant. Tons of unnecessary information is displayed when the search is sometimes simply refuse to search for it.
Epsilon is a fairly serious project with good developers. The question is - do investors choose strange projects - why not invest in a project with fairly clear goals?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
can I participate in Twitter and facebook company?
Yes sure, but you must have at least 500 friends in facebook and at least 500 followers in twitter
I see the first investors appeared ... not much. I hope all be fine
Oh, yes, I see on etherscan that the first transactions appeared. I hope soon they will be much more
so let's help the project!
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
Oh, yes, I see on etherscan that the first transactions appeared. I hope soon they will be much more
Activity: 350
There is an agreement with the HitBTC on listing
Nice there is a very small commission. In the course of bidding for orders that are executed immediately, HitBTC charges a commission of 0.1%, in other cases the commission is 0.01%
'
Very well . I hope HITBTC - very good place for start to the moon. EPSILON - very strong project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
DRAW: we will choose 3 people out of all investors, we will cover their flights and accommodation for their deeper familiarization with the product and meeting with the team. The drawing will take place live on December 13, 2017
very interesting. where is the location of the team?
I think that the location of the team is in Poland or Ukraine. in this thread wrote if I'm not mistaken
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
What do you think about social network based on platform?
it would be very interesting
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
can I participate in Twitter and facebook company?
Activity: 350
DRAW: we will choose 3 people out of all investors, we will cover their flights and accommodation for their deeper familiarization with the product and meeting with the team. The drawing will take place live on December 13, 2017
very interesting. where is the location of the team?
Activity: 910
Merit: 533

Added
What do you think about social network based on platform?

I think there will be good. Devs can sell ads for tokens - and price of tokens will be increase.
can you give me a link vhere i can search info about social network?
Pages:
Jump to: