Pages:
Author

Topic: Pre-order Bitcoin Magazine - Quality control, final revisions on proofs - page 14. (Read 93728 times)

rjk
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
1ngldh
I'd prefer the magazine be delayed and look good than to see some P.O.S. 2nd-rate Bitcoin magazine be rushed through production

Duke Nukem Forever
Oooh, harsh.
Activity: 740
Merit: 500
Hello world!

I'd prefer the magazine be delayed and look good than to see some P.O.S. 2nd-rate Bitcoin magazine be rushed through production and make the Bitcoin community look like another Occupy Wallstreet movement.

I prefer my food at a restaurant to of the highest quality. But if I have sit there and wait for hours on end for it, and pay in advance, I am going to start a riot at some point.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

I'd prefer the magazine be delayed and look good than to see some P.O.S. 2nd-rate Bitcoin magazine be rushed through production and make the Bitcoin community look like another Occupy Wallstreet movement.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
So the March issue will be coming out in April?

Cool concept... Grin

Hope dies last!

Don't forget that an April delivery would most likely mean that the first Bitcoin Magazine will be the May issue, as customary in the magazine publication realm.

~Bruno~
Activity: 523
Did he mention the year?

Activity: 740
Hello world!

Cool concept... Grin

Hope dies last!
Activity: 980
Merit: 506

Cool concept... Grin
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Finished the ULINE catalog. I've seen every single product they have to offer and probably read the description for over 80% of them. I know the different width & tensile strengths of their cable ties, know the NRR of their various ear plugs, and know the load capacity of their shelving units. Next up is product/# memorization. The 5+ hours I put into memorizing these prior to BTCMag arriving will save me minutes if I were ever to order packing, organization, cleaning, and/or trash receptacles over the phone.
ULINE?  While waiting for the Bitcoin magazine I decided to go back and re-read my entire collection of vintage Playboy magazines.  There are a lot of interesting articles Wink

Uline

— vb

1.   wait

[C21: from Late Latin ?,  from Greek ?] (this pseudo-wiki-dictionary entry needs updating)

Uline used in a sentence:

While thousands of subscribers have been ulined, six confirmations have been registered proving that a monkey has successfully typed Leo Tolstoy's War and Peace, albeit with a Granville Automatic.

Have you been ulined? Relate you stories here, for possibly Matthew, who's currently enjoying a four day vacation, may incorporate the crème de la crème of those presented into the first issue of of Bitcoin Magazine.

~Cackling Bear~
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
Finished the ULINE catalog. I've seen every single product they have to offer and probably read the description for over 80% of them. I know the different width & tensile strengths of their cable ties, know the NRR of their various ear plugs, and know the load capacity of their shelving units. Next up is product/# memorization. The 5+ hours I put into memorizing these prior to BTCMag arriving will save me minutes if I were ever to order packing, organization, cleaning, and/or trash receptacles over the phone.
Next up is this one:

You might be able to finish it in time for the magazine to arrive. Maybe.
Good idea. Ordered. Thanks.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
ULINE?  While waiting for the Bitcoin magazine I decided to go back and re-read my entire collection of vintage Playboy magazines.  There are a lot of interesting articles Wink
rjk
1ngldh
Next up is this one:

You might be able to finish it in time for the magazine to arrive. Maybe.
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
legendary
Activity: 1272
Merit: 1012
howdy
It means a LOT of people have him on their 'ignore' list. The more orange it is, the more people are ignoring you. Whether orange means good or bad (or neither) is up for debate. See here for a more thorough discussion:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/feature-added-color-besides-usernames-for-ignored-by-of-established-members-68329

Awesome, I totally missed that post. Cool feature!
legendary
Activity: 922
Merit: 1003
How did you get the ignore link to be orange?

It means a LOT of people have him on their 'ignore' list. The more orange it is, the more people are ignoring you. Whether orange means good or bad (or neither) is up for debate. See here for a more thorough discussion:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/feature-added-color-besides-usernames-for-ignored-by-of-established-members-68329
legendary
Activity: 1272
Merit: 1012
howdy
How did you get the ignore link to be orange?

EDIT: Nm I think I understand now.
rjk
1ngldh
I don't have time to go through 40 pages, so long story short - Is Bitcoin Magazine a dud or what ?
It's a What. I'm pretty sure it's not a dud (yet), but Matthew pulled a BFL on us Grin
Activity: 462
I heart thebaron
I don't have time to go through 40 pages, so long story short - Is Bitcoin Magazine a dud or what ?
Activity: 588
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
Please Matthew,

I sent you my Bitcents on 2012-01-25 at 19:26:29.

Pleeeeease, send me my 0.55545454 Bitcoins back, I do not want your magazine anymore.

My Bitcoin Address is: 1EYWT2sqGXGNz4v5TsakendqcjvHgWyMVc

I am waiting...

Regards,
Thiago

I think I've said this a dozen times now, but any account/subscription/refund/payment issues, please take them up with Adam Harding, the customer accounts manager. You can e-mail him at [email protected]

If he's not handling the customer accounts (like this), then he's not doing his job and I'm paying him for nothing.  Wink

Thanks!

Okay! I'm sorry... I just do not read the entire thread to figure this out... Than ks anyway and, good luck!! I wish the best for you guys!!  ^_^

Actually, if you could send it to [email protected], then we'll all get it and it'll be handled much faster I'm sure.

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
฿itcoin: Currency of Resistance!
Please Matthew,

I sent you my Bitcents on 2012-01-25 at 19:26:29.

Pleeeeease, send me my 0.55545454 Bitcoins back, I do not want your magazine anymore.

My Bitcoin Address is: 1EYWT2sqGXGNz4v5TsakendqcjvHgWyMVc

I am waiting...

Regards,
Thiago

I think I've said this a dozen times now, but any account/subscription/refund/payment issues, please take them up with Adam Harding, the customer accounts manager. You can e-mail him at [email protected]

If he's not handling the customer accounts (like this), then he's not doing his job and I'm paying him for nothing.  Wink

Thanks!

Okay! I'm sorry... I just do not read the entire thread to figure this out... Than ks anyway and, good luck!! I wish the best for you guys!!  ^_^
Pages:
Jump to: