Pages:
Author

Topic: Pre-order Bitcoin Magazine - Quality control, final revisions on proofs - page 10. (Read 93728 times)

donator
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Great work Bruno indeed, can't wait to get this special stoneage collector's edition.  Grin

HOWEVER, black was a bad choice for the "History of Stoned Money" subtitle, it doesn't show well. So we have to send the whole thing back to the drawing board and redo the issue. Probably gonna take a few weeks to fix.  Wink

I'll do that as soon as I finish up the interview with Anonymous.

Terrific! You need to have that announcement on the cover, this interview is an epic mill mile stone!

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Great work Bruno indeed, can't wait to get this special stoneage collector's edition.  Grin

HOWEVER, black was a bad choice for the "History of Stoned Money" subtitle, it doesn't show well. So we have to send the whole thing back to the drawing board and redo the issue. Probably gonna take a few weeks to fix.  Wink

I'll do that as soon as I finish up the interview with Anonymous.

donator
Great work Bruno indeed, can't wait to get this special stoneage collector's edition.  Grin

HOWEVER, black was a bad choice for the "History of Stoned Money" subtitle, it doesn't show well. So we have to send the whole thing back to the drawing board and redo the issue. Probably gonna take a few weeks to fix.  Wink

legendary
In other news: The magazine is still not out.

I can't wait to read those half-a-year old articles that I paid for months ago!!! Cheesy

You don't actually think we'd publish the magazine with outdated articles do you?  Roll Eyes

Heaven forbid, no! Otherwise...

(hope everybody enjoys the humor, for I put a ton of work into it)

~Bruno~

Oh god I laughed so hard. Great work Phin.

+1  Cheesy

Thank you, paraipan. Your post gave me an excuse to quote myself and have this at the top of a new page.

~Bruno~
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1004
Firstbits: 1pirata
legendary

I'm so glad you like it, rjk. I'm still laughing, myself, (out loud) since I've posted this and even while replying to your kind words.

~Bruno~
rjk
1ngldh
legendary

I can't wait to read those half-a-year old articles that I paid for months ago!!! Cheesy

You don't actually think we'd publish the magazine with outdated articles do you?  Roll Eyes

Heaven forbid, no! Otherwise...

(hope everybody enjoys the humor, for I put a ton of work into it)

~Bruno~
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

Your question assumes that I think you are going to publish a magazine. It is therefore flawed.

I don't see a refund request from you so apparently you do, and not only do you believe we'll publish it, you agree that it will be extremely valuable both to you personally for collectors value and also to the Bitcoin community as a whole. Thank you for the vote of confidence regardless of what FUD your alter ego/evil twin posts here.
Activity: 740
Hello world!

Your question assumes that I think you are going to publish a magazine. It is therefore flawed.
Activity: 588
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

Activity: 740
Hello world!

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1022
I advocate the Zeitgeist Movement & Venus Project.
Wasn't there just a Korean teen model announced?
legendary
@Matthew

I'm only going to pen these two words ONCE--2013 Bitcoin Calendar (Oops! Three Words)

I feel you and your team are in best position to pull this off. At a price point of $6.95-$9.95 USD (a guess) each, I pledge an order of 10 calendars. If you and your team are keen on this idea, please start another thread.

Sincerely,

~Bruno~

LOL, what would such a calendar have pictures of?  Causicious (however you spell them) coins?

Bitcoin Girls come to mind. That was my unsaid intent.

I was hoping that Matthew takes the incentive and starts a calendar thread so that we, as a community, can hash out the particulars.

One aspect that comes to mind is 12 girls, 12 countries, and 12 sponsors. (I'm assuming all countries have 12 months)

~Bruno~
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1016
Strength in numbers
@Matthew

I'm only going to pen these two words ONCE--2013 Bitcoin Calendar (Oops! Three Words)

I feel you and your team are in best position to pull this off. At a price point of $6.95-$9.95 USD (a guess) each, I pledge an order of 10 calendars. If you and your team are keen on this idea, please start another thread.

Sincerely,

~Bruno~

LOL, what would such a calendar have pictures of?  Causicious (however you spell them) coins?

Pictures of Satoshi?!
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
What's a GPU?
How many preorders have been purchased? I'm guessing 1-3k?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
@Matthew

Sincerely,

~Bruno~

LOL, what would such a calendar have pictures of?  Causicious (however you spell them) coins?
legendary
@Matthew

Sincerely,

~Bruno~
legendary
@Matthew

I'm only going to say this ONCE (today)!!! I like the look, feel and content of http://bitcoinmagazine.net. Keep up the good work, crew.

That is all!

~Bruno~
Pages:
Jump to: