Pages:
Author

Topic: Pre-order Bitcoin Magazine - Quality control, final revisions on proofs - page 17. (Read 93728 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
rjk
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
1ngldh
That's the draft version. The end product with will have 30pt rainbow font.
Welcome to the first installment of the Bitcoin Rag Mag! Quality reading for your valuable time on the john!
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
But the magazine look so small??  Huh

That's the draft version. The end product with will have 30pt rainbow font.
Activity: 331
Earthling
But the magazine look so small??  Huh
Activity: 369
fuck bitches, get magazine.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
Why are nuns and the bitcoin magazine so alike?

Neither one ever comes!

Nuns proofreading Bitcoin Magazine before going to print.

Stop posting pictures of my girlfriend whom I have made come multiple times.
legendary

Neither one ever comes!

Nuns proofreading Bitcoin Magazine before going to the printer.
Activity: 740
Merit: 500
Hello world!

Neither one ever comes!
legendary
To those who wish to comment about any grammatical or spelling issues, understand that the draft shot shown is pre-copy-edit and already been revised twice. I'm going in over everyone's head here to show that, so don't make me regret it by complaining about some words..... on a draft... Thanks!

If I get that magazine, and I find a "your" where a "you're" should be, I'm going to write Qur'an in big bold letters across the front of it, record a video of me burning the magazine, post it to YouTube, and tell everyone Matthew did it. You've been warned.

Also, why not just call it the March 2013 issue? Much easier to change a 2 to a 3 than an entire month.

Dude (did I just call you Dude, Rassah?), you're on to something there! Why don't we wait till our solar system makes another revolution around the the Milky Way when March 2012 will come back around, therefore we won't have to change anything.

Full Disclosure: My last few posts have all been in fun in regards to Bitcoin Magazine. I truly have faith in horse breath that he'll deliver.

Peace, Matthew.

~Bruno~
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
To those who wish to comment about any grammatical or spelling issues, understand that the draft shot shown is pre-copy-edit and already been revised twice. I'm going in over everyone's head here to show that, so don't make me regret it by complaining about some words..... on a draft... Thanks!

If I get that magazine, and I find a "your" where a "you're" should be, I'm going to write Qur'an in big bold letters across the front of it, record a video of me burning the magazine, post it to YouTube, and tell everyone Matthew did it. You've been warned.

Also, why not just call it the March 2013 issue? Much easier to change a 2 to a 3 than an entire month.
legendary
I, for one, am really sad to see this project being put together so sloppily and being rushed out to meet fickle consumer demand. I think you really should be taking your time with it and getting it done right the first time around. It would be a tragedy to see this magazine come out before July.

Tongue

For clarification purposes of what you're advocating, would it then be the July or August issue if it came out in July?

To maintain any credibility and reputation in the periodicalosphere, the issue published and distributed in July must be called the August issue.

Unless, of course, the magazine is published semi-annually, then it would be the August-September issue.

~Cackling Bear~

Important Edit: Make that the September-October issue, with the November-December rounding out the rest of the year. The way I had it, that would of meant a December-January issue, and that wouldn't work out as well.
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1022
I advocate the Zeitgeist Movement & Venus Project.
I, for one, am really sad to see this project being put together so sloppily and being rushed out to meet fickle consumer demand. I think you really should be taking your time with it and getting it done right the first time around. It would be a tragedy to see this magazine come out before July.

Tongue

For clarification purposes of what you're advocating, would it then be the July or August issue if it came out in July?

To maintain any credibility and reputation in the periodicalosphere, the issue published and distributed in July must be called the August issue.
legendary

Tongue

legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1022
I advocate the Zeitgeist Movement & Venus Project.

Tongue
legendary
Everybody should get four copies of the first issue: One to read; One to give as a gift; One to save as a souvenir; One to edit with highlight markers.

~Cackling Bear~
rjk
Activity: 448
1ngldh
I still want my magazine =(
I got a U-LINE catalog this morning, so I can wait another month.  Cool

(But just one more month, then I have to go back to reading deodorant labels)
Bleh. Get me the Northern Tool catalog, and then we can start talking. After that, I'll be looking at the Newark/Farnell volume, and then finally I should get my Bitcoin rag mag to read.
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
I got a U-LINE catalog this morning, so I can wait another month.  Cool

(But just one more month, then I have to go back to reading deodorant labels)
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
legendary

Did I just troll you, Matthew? This is how you communicate on this forum. "That sure does look good, Matthew. I'll assume you'll edit the final draft of the magazine in regards to any spelling and grammatical errors." No where in that quote did I mention that there were errors in that article, albeit I worded it in such a way to hopefully elicit a response from you. It truly does look good, Matthew, you big horse head.

~Bruno~

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I think the update was good. It's better to deliver quality than non-quality.

Hower, set a date now that you think is reasonable, and then work on that deadline. For instance, if you think 15th of April is a good date, then release the magazine at that date. I have no problem understanding things take time, but it's to be expected ppl get impatient when they're not delivered what they ordered.

Looking forward to a top notch magazine.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: