Pages:
Author

Topic: Pre-order Bitcoin Magazine - Quality control, final revisions on proofs - page 18. (Read 93728 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
To those who wish to comment about any grammatical or spelling issues, understand that the draft shot shown is pre-copy-edit and already been revised twice. I'm going in over everyone's head here to show that, so don't make me regret it by complaining about some words..... on a draft... Thanks!

I'd like to complain about the words on the draft.

They are quite obviously riddled with grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.

In related news: I still want my fucking magazine. Yesterday.

I see what you did there. (Image relevant)

Activity: 740
Hello world!
I'd like to complain about the words on the draft.

They are quite obviously riddled with grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.

In related news: I still want my fucking magazine. Yesterday.
To those who wish to comment about any grammatical or spelling issues, understand that the draft shot shown is pre-copy-edit and already been revised twice. I'm going in over everyone's head here to show that, so don't make me regret it by complaining about some words..... on a draft... Thanks!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Guys, anyone interested in some news from the western front?

I hear it will be in like REALLY soon, and all I need is a small deposit from you all.

Stay classy.  Wink

http://bitcoinmagazine.co.uk/news/about-the-delays/

Looks good!
That sure does look good, Matthew. I'll assume you'll edit the final draft of the magazine in regards to any spelling and grammatical errors.

~Bruno~

Yep. The workflow so far has been article draft -> layout design -> graphics overlays -> article copy-edit -> final design -> review and approval.

In the future it will be article draft -> article copy-edit -> graphics & layout design -> review -> final design -> re-review and approval
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
That sure does look good, Matthew. I'll assume you'll edit the final draft of the magazine in regards to any spelling and grammatical errors.

~Bruno~
Activity: 321
Merit: 250
Bitbuy.nl!

I hear it will be in like REALLY soon, and all I need is a small deposit from you all.

Stay classy.  Wink

If that page is representative of the rest of the magazine I'm willing to wait another 6 months. Good job, looking forward to the real deal. Smiley

Stay classy.  Wink

Activity: 740
Hello world!

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Hey, Matthew. Not sure if it's possible at this stage, but if it is, a quick blurb about Group B Strep International (GBSI) http://www.groupbstrepinternational.org/donate.html accepting Bitcoin donations would be nice. Your call on if you desire to plug Bitcoin 100 in the first issue. If you can't, no sweat. We're get a nice article ready for the second issue.

Thanks, Bud.

~Bruno~
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015
Buttcoin Magazine will be published before this is.

Issues #1 is rolling out of our butts as we speak. Topics include butts, coins, and buttcoins.

The name is appropriate for what I will be using Buttcoin Mag for.  Cheesy

Issues #1 is rolling out of our butts as we speak. Topics include butts, coins, and buttcoins.

Now I remember why I hated you Matthew N. Wright, you took all my images of the CosbyCoin hack from my Buttcoin site for your shitty youtube show and didn't give proper attribution. Not cool man  Cry
I got the photos from the SA thread, but I suppose they got them from your site.

I'll add a note on the youtube video.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10

Now I remember why I hated you Matthew N. Wright, you took all my images of the CosbyCoin hack from my Buttcoin site for your shitty youtube show and didn't give proper attribution. Not cool man  Cry
Any Mexican businesses / websites accepting bitcoin yet?

Mira el foro en español: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=27.0

Apparently 122 webs que deberían aceptar Bitcoin, although I haven't personally verified this because no speako mexicane.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1031
Haha, word.  Ya, without a magazine, I'll just have to pass out my tri fold bit-pay.com and lovebitcoins.org double sided flyer.

My wife doesn't like that though.  I wonder if I can drop a few at some Mexican establishments...

Any Mexican businesses / websites accepting bitcoin yet?
Oh and I just thought I'd throw this out there that I'm going on vacation to Mexico this Saturday.  A lovely Bitcoin Magazine would be a great read for my 4 hour flight!  And I'm sure I'd get a few weird looks from the other passengers! 

God, you have no idea how much I wish I could make that a reality.  Cry

a Magazine makes it real!

Don't tell that to the readers of Christianity Today.
legendary
Oh and I just thought I'd throw this out there that I'm going on vacation to Mexico this Saturday.  A lovely Bitcoin Magazine would be a great read for my 4 hour flight!  And I'm sure I'd get a few weird looks from the other passengers! 

My wife might not like me talking about it though (she's sick of me talking about bitcoins), but a Magazine makes it real!
legendary
Also if you want more of my money, let me know hwo I can give it to you.  

Here you go http://bitcoinmagazine.co.uk/subscribe/

I do not think you really need to change your existing subscription/order if you just want to buy more. You could have as many of the options listed on that page as you like. However, [email protected] is where customers can get support when needed.

Since some found language on order page confusing we will review it and try to make things more clear. Thank You.

Done.  I kinda want at least 2 copies of the first issue anyway so that I can leave one in my office at the front desk.

Looking forward to getting some copies!  Woot!
Can't wait till next month when the complaints will be in a subject other than history.

Was that a deadline?
Let's just say issue #2 is already being put together  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: