Pages:
Author

Topic: Pre-order Bitcoin Magazine - Quality control, final revisions on proofs - page 8. (Read 93728 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Let me worry about our magazine, why don't you worry about your e-zine?
What magazine?  Serious question.

See OP, Astro.

~Bruno~
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
What magazine?  Serious question.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
I wonder how it must feel like, to be a part of your team, Matthæus?

It's okay, be brave. Come on over and ask me out.  Kiss

How about you finish your magazine instead?

Activity: 740
Hello world!

It's okay, be brave. Come on over and ask me out.  Kiss

How about you finish your magazine instead?

It's okay, be brave. Come on over and ask me out.  Kiss
Activity: 740
Hello world!
Matthew, do you think the magazine would come out faster if you spent less time circle-jerking around on the forums? 

I wish it were that simple. It's like asking Bill Gates "Hey Bill, if you skipped breakfast today, will the new Windows come out faster?"

And just when I thought you, metaphorically speaking, could not possibly ram your own penis into your own rectum any harder, you do just that by comparing your own little insignificant non-delivering self with one of the worlds greatest company leaders.

And then you add a sprinkle of ad hominem attacks on other paying customers (are we really customers, when the product is still not in existance?) just to make sure, that only a mother, and possibly the types-his-signature ~Cackling Bear~, can love you.

I wonder how it must feel like, to be a part of your team, Matthæus? Or are your work-pals as imaginary as your work?
Activity: 322
We are bees, and we hate you.
I am aware of the accents in résumé. I was simply too lazy to go look up the ALT code to type them.

ALT + 0233

That's only because you don't have a proper latin keyboard...

Agreed.
Like this? Grin Click it and zoom in for the full effect...

The fuck did I just looked at?
rjk
Activity: 448
1ngldh
I am aware of the accents in résumé. I was simply too lazy to go look up the ALT code to type them.

ALT + 0233

Agreed.
Like this? Grin Click it and zoom in for the full effect...

legendary

ALT + 0233

Agreed.

Note to self: No more circumcised keyboards.

~Cackling Bear~

ALT + 0233

Agreed.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
...can always add the calendar to her résumé (I meant portfolio, but wanted to use the word which has two accent marks)
Thank you, however, for pointing them out.

I definitely will not being pursuing that.  Wink
I shall investigate further then.
EDIT: and I was so hoping I might see a turn of the (millennium?) calendar from the (in?)famous Matthew N. Wright!

ALT + 0233

donator
Activity: 448
...can always add the calendar to her résumé (I meant portfolio, but wanted to use the word which has two accent marks)

EDIT: and I was so hoping I might see a turn of the (millennium?) calendar from the (in?)famous Matthew N. Wright!

I don't do ALT codes. I Google, then copy and paste, a task, I must admit, has gotten me in trouble a couple times in the past.

The calendar idea is now yours to pursue, VoluntaryMan. Would you be interested in purchasing a premium domain name--Twunker.com for $10K USD. Here's one of the relative threads: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-twunk-tank-60974

@Matthew: How did you like my handiwork?

You promised to fix the font color issue on the "History of Stoned Money" subheading...  Roll Eyes
legendary

I don't do ALT codes. I Google, then copy and paste, a task, I must admit, has gotten me in trouble a couple times in the past.

The calendar idea is now yours to pursue, VoluntaryMan. Would you be interested in purchasing a premium domain name--Twunker.com for $10K USD. Here's one of the relative threads: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-twunk-tank-60974

@Matthew: How did you like my handiwork?

legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1022
I advocate the Zeitgeist Movement & Venus Project.
I wish I could afford to preorder just to have the privilege of complaining about not having it yet.

ALT + 0233
If Matthew doesn't want to pursue the calendar idea (PM him and ask), I say go for it, VoluntaryMan. It's doesn't need to be a risqué calendar, therefore Yoon could fit in perfectly. She can always add the calendar to her résumé (I meant portfolio, but wanted to use the word which has two accent marks). You would still be able to do the Women of Bitcoin theme. Another theme could be of major advertisers: Bit-Pay; MemoryDealers; CoinDL; Bitcoin Magazine; etc.

~Bruno~

I definitely will not being pursuing that.  Wink
legendary
@Matthew

I'm only going to pen these two words ONCE--2013 Bitcoin Calendar (Oops! Three Words)

I feel you and your team are in best position to pull this off. At a price point of $6.95-$9.95 USD (a guess) each, I pledge an order of 10 calendars. If you and your team are keen on this idea, please start another thread.

Sincerely,

~Bruno~

LOL, what would such a calendar have pictures of?  Causicious (however you spell them) coins?

Bitcoin Girls come to mind. That was my unsaid intent.

I was hoping that Matthew takes the incentive and starts a calendar thread so that we, as a community, can hash out the particulars.

One aspect that comes to mind is 12 girls, 12 countries, and 12 sponsors. (I'm assuming all countries have 12 months)

~Bruno~

This is a really brilliant idea, actually.
If no one is interested here I may look into doing this...
Would look excellent on my resume!

Wasn't there just a Korean teen model announced?
She's 17.
There's a big thread about pedophilia and whether finding her attractive is wrong or not.
Not to mention how difficult it could be to get an actual model to work on this.

...if you insist on trolling like you've been doing, your off-topic messages will continue to be removed by mods or met with counter-trolling by someone much better at it than you.

Customer service at it's best! +1!

If Matthew doesn't want to pursue the calendar idea (PM him and ask), I say go for it, VoluntaryMan. It's doesn't need to be a risqué calendar, therefore Yoon could fit in perfectly. She can always add the calendar to her résumé (I meant portfolio, but wanted to use the word which has two accent marks). You would still be able to do the Women of Bitcoin theme. Another theme could be of major advertisers: Bit-Pay; MemoryDealers; CoinDL; Bitcoin Magazine; etc.

~Bruno~
Pages:
Jump to: