Pages:
Author

Topic: Pre-order Bitcoin Magazine - Quality control, final revisions on proofs - page 5. (Read 93728 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
What's a GPU?
Did the weatherman mention the exact day this storm should happen or was it a Long-Range Forecast?

Don't leave home next week without your umbrella.

Will they all be shipping at once, or 1 per day?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1031
Did the weatherman mention the exact day this storm should happen or was it a Long-Range Forecast?

ZOMG... sooo excited!!!
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 588
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
So what is the status on this? Is it dead?

You know what they say about the mood just before a storm? It's true.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
So what is the status on this? Is it dead?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
There is no release date set. I have strong doubts there will ever be a bitcoin magazine. I'm tired of waiting. How do I request a refund of my 1.0597 BTC?

hmmm...

Please Matthew,

I sent you my Bitcents on 2012-01-25 at 19:26:29.

Pleeeeease, send me my 0.55545454 Bitcoins back, I do not want your magazine anymore.

My Bitcoin Address is: 1EYWT2sqGXGNz4v5TsakendqcjvHgWyMVc

I am waiting...

Regards,
Thiago

I think I've said this a dozen times now, but any account/subscription/refund/payment issues, please take them up with Adam Harding, the customer accounts manager. You can e-mail him at [email protected]

If he's not handling the customer accounts (like this), then he's not doing his job and I'm paying him for nothing.  Wink

Thanks!

Okay! I'm sorry... I just do not read the entire thread to figure this out... Than ks anyway and, good luck!! I wish the best for you guys!!  ^_^

Actually, if you could send it to [email protected], then we'll all get it and it'll be handled much faster I'm sure.

Thanks!
legendary
There is no release date set. I have strong doubts there will ever be a bitcoin magazine. I'm tired of waiting. How do I request a refund of my 1.0597 BTC?

Start a new thread?

~Cackling Bear~
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
legendary
So which is it to be?  Undecided

Quantum physics dictates that he could be doing both simultaneously. 8D

Does Matthew have a cat?

~Cackling Bear~

made me lol : Wink

I wonder how many of us will salivate upon receiving a magazine sized package from South Korea, but ponder before opening it.

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

Does Matthew have a cat?

~Cackling Bear~

made me lol : Wink
legendary

Does Matthew have a cat?

~Cackling Bear~
Activity: 784
Merit: 1010
Bitcoin Mayor of Las Vegas

donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
Oh, and it seems Matthæus has stopped replying as well.
Does this mean the scam is over now, and you dissapear?
Or maybe your handlers at the magazine told you to stfu?

When Matthew was posting there were complaints that he should STOP posting and focus on getting the mag out. Now that he's stopped, we suddenly have complaints that he ISN'T posting.

Cheesy Good observation.
legendary
Activity: 922
Merit: 1003

When Matthew was posting there were complaints that he should STOP posting and focus on getting the mag out. Now that he's stopped, we suddenly have complaints that he ISN'T posting.

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

Or maybe, just maybe, you don't really have anything to say, you just keep on rambling and rambling. Annoy people who check this thread for any updates, with constant bickering.

Lacking the magazine you can at least read the constant bickering lol
Activity: 740
Hello world!
Or maybe, just maybe, you don't really have anything to say, you just keep on rambling and rambling. Annoy people who check this thread for any updates, with constant bickering.

I am not going to stop "bickering" untill I have a magazine in my hands.

You should all be "bickering", since we are all being made fools of, by mr may-be-scammer Matthæus.
vip
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1140
The Casascius 1oz 10BTC Silver Round (w/ Gold B)
I would appreciate it if the top post of this thread were renamed to something else until the magazine is ready, if that ever happens.  I am tired of checking for updates from a thread labeled as containing such, and reading this crap instead.

I also like to nominate Matthew for the scammer tag, in the absence of objective proof that this magazine is going to be shipped soon.  (Otherwise, I'd appreciate my money back.)  While I paid for the print version, I would gladly accept just the digital one.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: