Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-SALE][ICO] Petro $PTR - Oil backed crypto currency launched by Venezuela - page 24. (Read 28472 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 1
El compromiso de Petro: no ser un Chávez
To really understand the scam that the petro supposes, you must know how the sale of dollars in Venezuela works, the exchange control; The DICOM rate, and how is it that in Venezuela you currently pay double the money if it is by bank transfer than in cash
Before idiocy, the reality.

There you have how many venezuelan bolivars costs a bitcoin. The nonsense is not knowing how to read that data
Change bitcoins,.............., dollars or euros, to Petros. Or an instant way to lose money
Welcome to the harsh reality
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
As an investor I lost so USA feel free to conquer Venezuela asap, peapple are suffering with these liars who are in power....
It made me laugh, but in fact it is VERY sad. I feel like soon we are gonna be watching kind of coup in venezuela as the government can't provide anything for the people, no need to even talk about providing petros

Caracas, June 5, 2018 /.- Petro, a Venezuelan crypto-active backed by oil reserves and launched by the national government to "break the financial fence" of the US after the sanctions, does not end up appearing in the secondary market, such and as promised. "Even in the bakery, Venezuelans will be able to buy with their Petro," the authorities promised months ago.

After having allocated the digital currency in bulk to different programs, we took the bill and it turns out that President Nicolás Maduro overcame with the petros.

It allocated 130.7 million of the cryptocurrency for housing projects, a bank, international agreements and the development of industrial zones in several zones of the country, despite the fact that what is established in the official documents indicates that the emission of this cryptoactive is 100 millions of units.

The issue of the petroleum began on February 20 of this year with its pre-sale and sale (ICO) was made from March 22. After that, Maduro indicated that a total of $ 3,338 million had been collected and that these funds would be distributed for international reserves and for the Dicom currency selling system.

However, to date, the government has not placed the petro in any international or national exchange house that allows its sale in the secondary market, where a price and a bolivar / dollar exchange rate will be defined.

Nor has the crypto-active been placed in Dicom-type auctions, as entrusted to the authorities of the Central Bank of Venezuela.

According to the BancayNegocios portal, the promised amount has not been included in the international reserves, as evidenced by BCV statistics, which show that since the announcement date (April 26) to May 21, these have only increased in $ 167 million.

Another of the promises was to achieve independence from the global financial system, which in the opinion of the Venezuelan State, has prevented Venezuela from acquiring goods and services and to honor its international payment commitments.

To date there has been no disclosure of any type of external negotiation, whose exchange asset is the Venezuelan digital asset.

more in...
http://puntodecorte.com/que-ha-pasado-con-el-petro-aqui-lo-mas-reciente/
EHEP

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿IBAN is not a magic or secret number, it's just a code used to identify a European bank. Banks in other parts of the world don't use IBAN. There are many IBAN generators on the Internet. However, all banks have the IBAN of the European banks they do business with. I submitted the information (to pay in Euro) that was on the Petro web page to my bank and it tried to make the transfer. I've made a lot of international transfers this way, without needing to know IBAN or SWIFT, etc. codes.HuhHuhHuh?

OMG. as far as the ignorance of a Bolivarian can go

this guy must still make transferences by Wester Union Grin
EHEP

Do you buy petros at the end?

How did you pay for the petros?

Or are you just a paid of the Venezuelan regime?

Activity: 172
Merit: 2
As an investor I lost so USA feel free to conquer Venezuela asap, peapple are suffering with these liars who are in power....

As much as the paid of the Venezuelan regime sweeten the reality, the petro is a scam. And to the evidence I refer:

http://explorer.nemchina.com/?#/s_account?account=NBC2LLR5W2NSH6MYI7O6PT7OF34CSL55L27ZXTQZ
Activity: 43
Amateurs or not they still have been able to interview the developer and it looks like the overall situation is not ideal.

You are right. But actually they are no amateurs. So if anyone knows Spanish I recommend to read the article as I did translate only a very small part of the interview with the developer:

https://awriterwithfreedom.wordpress.com/2018/05/19/el-petro-es-el-hijo-malquerido-de-dos-rusos-muy-cercanos-al-escandalo/
That's a very curious article. I read a lot about how Russia was involved, this one cleared many things up. And besides, did you translate the part in the end, where it says that venezuelan government didn't even pay them?

I read the article and I checked all of the articles of "awritwewithfreedom" and I found that almost all are biased attacks, without factual references, on Venezuela, included the article about Petro. So, why should we believe anything this article says?
And, I add, I'm convinced the Venezuelan government hasn't been handling this matter correctly, offering sufficient and timely information.
Activity: 172
Merit: 2
Very correct, the worst is to see on Twitter some people close to maduro acting  talking about the Petro like it is launched already, very disturbing...
Activity: 34
coups, endless lies, insults, mafias to any kind of physical, economical and psychological aggression you can imagine. Petro and the people around it are tougher than you can dream, i'm afraid.

For 20 years we've read and seen this insults on the mainstream media, social media and from the people parroting the media, billions have been spent to destroy Venezuela and Chavez... but the violence from the US and the wealthy opposition has been beaten over and over again, peacefully, while the popular support of chavismo has resisted. With the Petro we've seen the same intolerance and arrogance of the colonial brainwashed white men who think they know it all and actually know very little: that makes it even more clear to me that Petro will succeed.

To be fair, even normal size ICO often take far longer then expected from initial idea to full wheels on the ground working enterprise.   Whats usually quicker is the token people can flip, but all the workings of an actual business behind that takes far longer.

I dont know this is the case with Petro but if it really is an ambitious project that will encompass an entire country then thats going to take far longer then a cardboard facade prop up ICO token.   Its possible they are progressing and putting in the workings, people are speculating negatively and positively on this and PTR is not being traded ?  which is frustrating for many no doubt, are they behind schedule officially yet or was it left open.

As far as adversities, I see every economy as challenging itself as naturally everyone wants to profit from exchange of value.   Either the whole exchange system is positive and participants gain in some part on average or it throws itself off kilter and diminishes and alternatives once again take over.
Yeah well it takes long to launch an ico and the dates may change that's obvious. But what makes me and other people think that it is scam is that they don't announce any delays, don't give out ANY detailes about the Petro. You always have to look for the information somewhere and can never be sure that this information is trustworthy.
Pages:
Jump to: