Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-SALE][ICO] Petro $PTR - Oil backed crypto currency launched by Venezuela - page 27. (Read 28472 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 2
Venezuela economy is pretty dead for now, they just postponed the new Bolivar notes for another minimum 60 days maximum 90 days....crypto is obviously not a priority anymore...
Activity: 181
Merit: 1
¿new news soon?
May 30, TV interview about the Petro, 12:30 (noon) venezuelan time.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
India says no plans for oil trade with Venezuela using 'petro' cryptocurrency
Reuters|May 28, 2018,

NEW DELHI: India said on Monday it had no plans to use Venezuela's local cryptocurrency 'petro' in oil trade with the Latin American nation, which is facing sanctions from the United States.

Responding to a question at a news conference, Foreign Minister Sushma Swaraj cited an order by the country's central bank saying it did not allow trade using cryptocurrency.

Venezuela, whose oil output is falling under pressure from the U.S. sanctions, is offering discount on oil sales done in 'petro'.

Indian media earlier reported that Venezuela had offered as much as 30 percent discount on oil sales to Indian refiners provided they traded in 'petro'.

I knew they would refuse the offer even tho many people in this thread was very enthusiastic about the deal. El Petro is as far from worldwide acceptance as ever
Activity: 35
his article exposed them!!!!

That article is pure bs, like 99% of the stuff written in English on Petro. Coindesk has written bs propaganda against the Petro several times. Nothing new.

You should understand that some articles written in Spanish are also just pure propaganda and nothing more, then let’s face the fact that chavists misused their, as you said, strategical tool, and even if you are right about the fact that they need it, who says they care about investors?
Activity: 182
If oil prices rise, Venezuela could be in a better position. Still their plans to develop a diversified economy should go on at full speed or they'll suffer in the coming years.
No relevant news about the Petro so far. I suppose the strategy is being revisited, hope we'll know more soon.

taseenb

How much Maduro pays you?

Nothing mate. I have a brain that i like to use. Haven't been brainwashed by tv and church since childhood like you, that's all.
Many here are so ignorant and conformist it's embarrassing and useless to even try a debate. Let's stick to crypto (even if there's massive ignorance in that too).
Activity: 193
India says no plans for oil trade with Venezuela using 'petro' cryptocurrency
Reuters|May 28, 2018,

NEW DELHI: India said on Monday it had no plans to use Venezuela's local cryptocurrency 'petro' in oil trade with the Latin American nation, which is facing sanctions from the United States.

Responding to a question at a news conference, Foreign Minister Sushma Swaraj cited an order by the country's central bank saying it did not allow trade using cryptocurrency.

Venezuela, whose oil output is falling under pressure from the U.S. sanctions, is offering discount on oil sales done in 'petro'.

Indian media earlier reported that Venezuela had offered as much as 30 percent discount on oil sales to Indian refiners provided they traded in 'petro'.

taseenb

How much Maduro pays you?

That article is pure bs, like 99% of the stuff written in English on Petro. Coindesk has written bs propaganda against the Petro several times. Nothing new.
Lol I was reffering to the Spanish article that I translated ,there you go my friend 
https://criptochannel.com/petro/gobierno-se-sobregiro-en-cantidad-de-petros-comprometidos/

Forcing the bondage of oil and cryptocurrency together is a political approach to interfering with cryptocurrency. I think this violates the principle of decentralization. Of course, the main reason is that Venezuela is undergoing economic sanctions and they may want to Ways to evade economic sanctions.

LOL whatever  Grin
The investors lost money it's official,Maduro and his government don't understand the crypto world, they thought they could print unlimited coins and satrted donating huge amounts of Petros without understanding the way a crypto coin works, how they believe they can put a fixed price based on oil and try to trade it in multiple exchanges this is completely ridiculous, and few days ago I noticed that the government kept Petros on all the Petros they distributed to the investors...Crooks and incompetent, I don't see the Petro succeed after that....Maduro with this fail showed that he been stealing money from the country, this article exposed them!!!!

The petro is not a cryptocurrency
R9s
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Forcing the bondage of oil and cryptocurrency together is a political approach to interfering with cryptocurrency. I think this violates the principle of decentralization. Of course, the main reason is that Venezuela is undergoing economic sanctions and they may want to Ways to evade economic sanctions.
Name:   taseenb
Date Registered:   February 20, 2018, 10:55:04 PM

The Petro was born dead.
The game is not over. And for one single reason. Chavistas will be in power for 6 more years, but with even more sanctions and economic war. If they want to survive they need the Petro.

Therefore this is not just a political promise, it's a strategical tool. Without it, they will be even closer to the brink of downfall.
The US know this very well. And chavistas are not giving up, ever, so the fight will be very very hard.

One thing is sure: the government must recognise its difficulties with the project (they certainly did it already) and put the right people/companies to work around all the problems. And relaunch it ASAP. Stop talking about Bolivar and act.
Amateurs, ridiculous and laughable lol
"source, cryptochannel (in Spanish)"

Pedro Luis Martín Olivares - The government of President Nicolás Maduro was overshadowed in the amount of Petros committed, offering about 130 million of the cryptocurrency for housing projects, a bank, international agreements and the development of industrial zones in several areas of the country , despite the fact that what is established in the technical document of the cryptocurrency indicates that its issuance is 100 million units. During his electoral campaign Maduro ordered the creation of four industrial development zones in the states of Aragua, Zulia, Miranda and Carabobo, and for each of them he offered an investment of 20 million Petros, and in early May he agreed with Palestine to create a binational fund in which Venezuela will place 20 million Petros. Additionally, this month also announced the creation of the Digital Cryptocurrency Bank, for which it allocated 20 million Petros. In March, the president announced that a 2.3 million Petros transfer would be made to the Housing Mission, in order to complete housing solutions in Miranda state. To this we add 8.4 million Petros that, according to the governor of Guárico, José Vásquez, President Maduro approved for agricultural development in that entity.
Pages:
Jump to: