Pages:
Author

Topic: [PREANN] SMOKE - SMOKE-4 ALGORITHM - New algos (BMW + X) - BETA WALLET NEAR. - page 2. (Read 24647 times)

Activity: 767
Merit: 500
Never back down !!!
IPO has not started yet, we tested the NXT AE and got alot of complaints. The beta wallet has also been delayed we are changing some of the technical specifications to optimize the core such as block reward time etc. We are looking for a suitable community manager currently. Again please pm us if you are interested. We have had alot of interest so far and we are looking through the options, thanks again. Sorry for the delays but we want the best product out.

The user(s) who initially used the NXT AE should have been refunded through the escrow. We are working on a BTC only escrow now.

So no Nxt AE?  Who would complain about an open trading platform for pre-ipo shares over just having BTC tied up for unspecified amount of time?  The nice thing about Nxt AE is that if you are impatient and don't want to wait for coin to launch, you can sell your share.  I won't be participating in IPO now.

There wasn´t any problems with the AE. But simply nobody wants to buy it.
And after Anon said this smells like a scam, everybody should be warned.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004
IPO has not started yet, we tested the NXT AE and got alot of complaints. The beta wallet has also been delayed we are changing some of the technical specifications to optimize the core such as block reward time etc. We are looking for a suitable community manager currently. Again please pm us if you are interested. We have had alot of interest so far and we are looking through the options, thanks again. Sorry for the delays but we want the best product out.

The user(s) who initially used the NXT AE should have been refunded through the escrow. We are working on a BTC only escrow now.

So no Nxt AE?  Who would complain about an open trading platform for pre-ipo shares over just having BTC tied up for unspecified amount of time?  The nice thing about Nxt AE is that if you are impatient and don't want to wait for coin to launch, you can sell your share.  I won't be participating in IPO now.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
We are potentially looking for a team of managers when pming please include your core provision so attributes like day trader, developer etc. So we get a better understanding of the skills thanks. We will look through everyone and select the most appropriate people. So far there is a large variety of interesting people from various sectors that want involvement Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
BETA RELEASE ETA: 10/07/2014 hour?
will it be possible to mine or is this just for the IPO ?

The IPO account was started in May https://nxtblocks.info/#section/accountId/NXT-UWKJ-GFEV-AGY4-5C4YS

so what about the beta wallet (2 months later only a beta ? dev launched an IPO while he didn't have any piece of code ?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
legendary
will it be possible to mine or is this just for the IPO ?
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
这是传说中的“烟雾弹”币吗?
dev,你懂的。即使不用英语来说 Grin
Activity: 322
Activity: 250
Oh my god!I have to return the AE stake on!! Angry
Activity: 112
ah well it looks like the dev has decided to abandon escrow. since im pretty sure hes the only one who bought any shares anyway, no harm done i suppose.

Now that im no longer affiliated with this project ill go ahead and say that this reeks of scam. Please be very very careful.

We asked you to do a payment option with BTC escrow, NXT AE is good software however not many people have experience the software . People are obviously alien to the NXT software this does not give further opportunity. We are not abandoning escrow at all we are seeking someone else who will do the BTC escrow. We have already paid you for the service and you can keep the funds for what we have paid to create the asset. We also said we will reimburse you any further funds for your time and your payment options of % of escrow.
what is the exact time to launch?
ah well it looks like the dev has decided to abandon escrow. since im pretty sure hes the only one who bought any shares anyway, no harm done i suppose.

Now that im no longer affiliated with this project ill go ahead and say that this reeks of scam. Please be very very careful.

We asked you to do a payment option with BTC escrow, NXT AE is good software however not many people have experience the software . People are obviously alien to the NXT software this does not give further opportunity. We are not abandoning escrow at all we are seeking someone else who will do the BTC escrow. We have already paid you for the service and you can keep the funds for what we have paid to create the asset. We also said we will reimburse you any further funds for your time and your payment options of % of escrow.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

if dev doesn't look for an escrow i don't think he ll find some investor. thanks anon
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
We are working on BTC only escrow, funds from NXT AE will be refunded. There is a realisation that some don't use this technology and are alien to it. The IPO date will be confirmed when we have confirmed the new escrow for BTC only conversions. This form of escrow (NXT AE) will increase the workload for the provider and we possibly miscalculated adoption rate. Thanks again Anon136 for all the hard work. We appreciate everyones time and effort, thank you for bearing with us.

We are interested in a hiring a community manager or team to help us with development news in relation to the community. Please pm us with your C.V. or otherwise if you want to get involved with the project.

We have also implemented TOR on Vootcoin to prove our development before release. Beta wallet is still on target.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annvoot-old-thread-639371

Please, will you say us when ipo end? Don't forget when you open the new ipo, we are talking about elementary things. Thank you very much

ah, another thing: 8478 BTC for 12 millions of coins is a very high market cap. A crazy one. Be lower. Thanks again
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
No one knows when ipo ends?

Just make sure that you do not send any tokens to the dev until this has been made clear and i have removed my buy order.

IPO doesn't necessarily end if smokeshares are traded on an open Nxt AE market.  You can invest anytime (at different price points).  Of course at launch, you will have to convert the smokeshares to smokecoins at which point the IPO would be over as the coin will be launched.  Am i right?

Yes that is right. After the investment phase has ended i will pull down my buy orders while i evaluate whether the dev has fulfilled his obligations. If he has than i put the buy order back up and he can fill for all of the shares that were sent to him, or anyone who decided not to send can just hold onto the shares and fill the buy order after i put it back up. but yes even during the period where i have taken down the buy order you can trade amongst yourselves.
We are working on BTC only escrow, funds from NXT AE will be refunded. There is a realisation that some don't use this technology and are alien to it. The IPO date will be confirmed when we have confirmed the new escrow for BTC only conversions. This form of escrow (NXT AE) will increase the workload for the provider and we possibly miscalculated adoption rate. Thanks again Anon136 for all the hard work. We appreciate everyones time and effort, thank you for bearing with us.

We are interested in a hiring a community manager or team to help us with development news in relation to the community. Please pm us with your C.V. or otherwise if you want to get involved with the project.

We have also implemented TOR on Vootcoin to prove our development before release. Beta wallet is still on target.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annvoot-old-thread-639371
legendary
is there a mining phase in this coin, and when does it start (sorry, don't understand entirely what is written in the op, with this beta wallet stuff...) ?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004
No one knows when ipo ends?

Just make sure that you do not send any tokens to the dev until this has been made clear and i have removed my buy order.

IPO doesn't necessarily end if smokeshares are traded on an open Nxt AE market.  You can invest anytime (at different price points).  Of course at launch, you will have to convert the smokeshares to smokecoins at which point the IPO would be over as the coin will be launched.  Am i right?
Pages:
Jump to: