Pages:
Author

Topic: [PREANN] SMOKE - SMOKE-4 ALGORITHM - New algos (BMW + X) - BETA WALLET NEAR. - page 7. (Read 24647 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Closed source would be fine by me if you agree to have the code reviewed by two reputable members of this board. What's your stand on this?

This sounds fair to me, and makes sense too.

Non sense.

Just why? you don't need the source for check if a app is dangerous or not....
There can be a big ammount of coins that "never existed" and they could be dumped as soon as this coin reaches exchange and this coin would result in scam.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Closed source would be fine by me if you agree to have the code reviewed by two reputable members of this board. What's your stand on this?

Non sense.

Just why? you don't need the source for check if a app is dangerous or not....
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

Activity: 28
Why peoples absolutely want a open source project?
Activity: 434
You don't even know specs yourself DEV and you're already relasing a coin? Also closed source?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 406
This was better before the details...

Pow/pos?
Ipo?

Huh
Activity: 734
Merit: 500
the volcano artwork is mind blowing but the logo is horrible  Shocked
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Please pm us if you are a reputable escrow agent.
what's your logo relate to this one?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/launched-664436

A graphic designer made the coin logo. There will be a font change on the logo.
Activity: 350
We have updated the coin logo and changed the distribution of the coin to full POS. OP has been updated.

More details to come.

Whats the point of using and implementing a whole new algo if you are just going to switch over to PoS and not use it?

Huh

POS is for the IPO, there will be POW phase also. With custom mining software. The post is misleading sorry about that. The POS distribution is so that those who cannot mine it can also get involved with the project.
Vires in Numeris
We have updated the coin logo and changed the distribution of the coin to full POS. OP has been updated.

More details to come.

Whats the point of using and implementing a whole new algo if you are just going to switch over to PoS and not use it?

Huh
is this a new algo coin?

Yes it will feature a number of new security algorithms
Activity: 120
Merit: 100

More details to come.
After careful consideration we are changing the GOST algo to BMW - ETA has been updated - to answers users questions - X is a variable for the different algorithms - the algorithms included will be released periodically
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Vires in Numeris
This is a closed source project.

Wow, no thanks.

thank you all there will be custom mining software provided on release

And we can be sure you wont be releasing a custom miner with 10% efficiency while you use an unlocked version with 100% efficiency  Roll Eyes

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hey guys dev here, we are still working very hard, porting mining software and fixing small bugs.
Planned released is before the 10th of July..
Cpu miner is semi-working.
AMD miner not working yet.
Tor support is working.

Change ETA at OP?
Activity: 1
Hey guys dev here, we are still working very hard, porting mining software and fixing small bugs.
Planned released is before the 10th of July..
Cpu miner is semi-working.
AMD miner not working yet.
Tor support is working.
Pages:
Jump to: