Pages:
Author

Topic: [PREANN] SMOKE - SMOKE-4 ALGORITHM - New algos (BMW + X) - BETA WALLET NEAR. - page 4. (Read 24647 times)

Activity: 398
Merit: 250
Go to the Asset Exchange tab in the left screen side

Then select ADD Asset in the right top corner

When asked for the Asset ID paste the ID Annon posted here in red or the BTC getway he also provided here

regarding the ratio and the total received, i'm still waiting for an answer...
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Please, can someone explain like you explain it to a child how this ipo is working? Step by step, thank you
IPO are not for children, no need to explain  Grin

I meant prodigies children!
I m in the next wallet now. How can I find the smoke market?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Please, can someone explain like you explain it to a child how this ipo is working? Step by step, thank you
IPO are not for children, no need to explain  Grin
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Activity: 398

where can i see how much funds are invested at the point?
Activity: 489
Merit: 500
I can not see where you sent the BTC to get smoke coins, please explain the process here in a clear way
Activity: 282
Fear only from the fear itself
Whats the price?? how many Smokeshares for 1 BTC?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Now providing escrow for this project through the nxt asset exchange.

Correct Asset ID: 1330812876208748634

Later tonight I will be setting up a bitcoin gateway on the NXT asset exchange so that people will be able to acquire nxt for this purpose without going through an exchange.

Download the NXT client here http://nxt.org/client-download/

I don't undestand how does it work
Usually i send you btc to your adress, simple, if it's a scam coin you send me back my btc
Now if i buy SmokeShare on the exchange and if it's a scam how can I be refund?

I keep a buy order up all the time. You can fill it with your tokens at any time for any reason. You dont even need to ask my permission. The buy order will be taken down after the funding phase for this project is completed and then replaced after the creator has had an opportunity to distribute the coins and i have had an opportunity to evaluate whether he has fulfilled his agreements.

Oh ok i undestand now  Smiley
NxT Asset Exchange is great, this is the futur 2.0
Edit is it normal there are buy orders at 0.98? It's possible to have discount?  Roll Eyes

I have a question for the dev
When the ipo closed? There are 100 millions shares what's happen if at the end it remains?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
Anyone who has questions feel free to send me a personal message.

I just put a btc gateway up. The asset id for it is 11592677479283435369.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

Later tonight I will be setting up a bitcoin gateway on the NXT asset exchange so that people will be able to acquire nxt for this purpose without going through an exchange.

Usually i send you btc to your adress, simple, if it's a scam coin you send me back my btc

I keep a buy order up all the time. You can fill it with your tokens at any time for any reason. You dont even need to ask my permission. The buy order will be taken down after the funding phase for this project is completed and then replaced after the creator has had an opportunity to distribute the coins and i have had an opportunity to evaluate whether he has fulfilled his agreements.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Activity: 686
seems like nxt asset id: 1330812876208748634
Activity: 767
Never back down !!!

I think it´s a total of 24 million coins. 12 mil for IPO, rest for mining.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Where is written that there are 100 millions of share? I don t see this news. Anyway, i m not the only to don t understand how this ipo works. We wait for a complete explanation, thanks. I m sincerely interested with the right transparency conditions
Activity: 478

Did you guys got 3rd party audit of your code?? or is it still a mystery?Huh??

No fear of clones justify this lack of transparency 

From what I read the BTC gateaway is only for acquire nxt for this purpose without going through an exchange. It doesn't seem that we can pay directly through BTC. I don't want pay through NXT. But if you say that we ll can pay through BTC, then we ll see tonight when the gateaway will be opened

Is it true that there are 100 millions of shares and the market is 5 millions? Does it mean that each coin price is about 2 dollars? I m sure that I m wrong, I can't believe in a such crazy thing!

I do not think there will be a problem providing just BTC for a NXT conversion for an asset transaction. So you can have it on your NXT account and just hold it/ trade it.

Of course there is a problem! Actually next is 9354 sat! Is the conversion at fixed prices? Or do I have to buy next at the better price? If all the interested people are going to buy next, the price will rise. Am I missing something? If I m missing something please explain me, as you can see I m a noob
Do I have to trade in the market before to pay smoke coin?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

From what I read the BTC gateaway is only for acquire nxt for this purpose without going through an exchange. It doesn't seem that we can pay directly through BTC. I don't want pay through NXT. But if you say that we ll can pay through BTC, then we ll see tonight when the gateaway will be opened

Is it true that there are 100 millions of shares and the market is 5 millions? Does it mean that each coin price is about 2 dollars? I m sure that I m wrong, I can't believe in a such crazy thing!

I do not think there will be a problem providing just BTC for a NXT conversion for an asset transaction. So you can have it on your NXT account and just hold it/ trade it.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
IPO will be up soon using NXT AE. Instead of typical BTC escrow. NXT AE will be escrowed using the services of Anon136.

and why should i buy nxt for this ipo? Why not btc?

1) I should buy next at high prices to participate.. why should I make rich the next owners? From when next is the coin for this kind of business? Why not btc? What about the newbie investors? How they can understand what are you talking about? Do you consider friendly this ipo for the newbies investors?

2) 100 millions of cap what does it mean? In btc which is the price? 4000 sat? 6000 sat? 10.000 sat? Don't you think it is very very expensive?

3) It is an ipo: it's like to say that you can have all the premined coins that you want. Ok, if you make a good price for community, usually community acts like if this is not a problem.. let's say that community closes one eye... But again: if you want that we pay so much your coin, maybe we should talk about all the coins that you are going to have before the launch!

Dev don't be so greed in this business or you ll have a lot of problems. And honestly your problems already started

You will be able to buy via BTC when he opens payment gateway there will only even be 24 Million coins these will be distributed amongst the people that buy from the NXT AE and via BTC gateway for now you can buy with NXT
IPO will be up soon using NXT AE. Instead of typical BTC escrow. NXT AE will be escrowed using the services of Anon136.

and why should i buy nxt for this ipo? Why not btc?

1) I should buy next at high prices to participate.. why should I make rich the next owners? From when next is the coin for this kind of business? Why not btc? What about the newbie investors? How they can understand what are you talking about? Do you consider friendly this ipo for the newbies investors?

2) 100 millions of cap what does it mean? In btc which is the price? 4000 sat? 6000 sat? 10.000 sat? Don't you think it is very very expensive?

3) It is an ipo: it's like to say that you can have all the premined coins that you want. Ok, if you make a good price for community, usually community acts like if this is not a problem.. let's say that community closes one eye... But again: if you want that we pay so much your coin, maybe we should talk about all the coins that you are going to have before the launch!

Dev don't be so greed in this business or you ll have a lot of problems. And honestly your problems already started
Pages:
Jump to: