Pages:
Author

Topic: [PREANN] SMOKE - SMOKE-4 ALGORITHM - New algos (BMW + X) - BETA WALLET NEAR. - page 5. (Read 24647 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
is this coin dead (already) ?
legendary
Merit: 1000
How does this work, I don't have Nxt

Sure ill go ahead and start setting up my bitcoin gateway so that you guys don't have to worry about exchanges.

The Quantity of SmokeShare is 100'000'000 but Smoke IPO coins is 12,000,000

Based on the current Nxt price, the SmokeShare will be $5,000.000 is that not over the top ?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

Sure ill go ahead and start setting up my bitcoin gateway so that you guys don't have to worry about exchanges.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
Now providing escrow for this project through the nxt asset exchange.

Correct Asset ID: 1330812876208748634

Later tonight I will be setting up a bitcoin gateway on the NXT asset exchange so that people will be able to acquire nxt for this purpose without going through an exchange.

Download the NXT client here http://nxt.org/client-download/
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
IPO will be up soon using NXT AE. Instead of typical BTC escrow. NXT AE will be escrowed using the services of Anon136.
Activity: 233
Merit: 102
How many devs are on this project ?
Any previous project/experience that can be shared ?
Are you willing to share your identity ?
Any chance to make this an open source in future ?

The fact SYNC and VOOT have announced links to this project makes it clear it's another scam. Your original post started here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=664436.100
What happened?
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
How many devs are on this project ?
Any previous project/experience that can be shared ?
Are you willing to share your identity ?
Any chance to make this an open source in future ?
Activity: 282
Fear only from the fear itself
Usually I enjoy the risk....though this one is like bungee jumping tied to a chewing-gum.....
Activity: 398

Smoke Devs,

your fear of clones is well understood, however you must get an outside respected Auditors to review your code. the fact you're constantly changing the specs and schedules while having this made in closed code is highly suspicious!!

don't want to jump into conclusions and spread FUD but take this into consideration.

Also please provide information about your devs team
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
We have just confirmed a verified escrow agent. IPO will be available soon.

+1, would like to see IPO on Nxt AE, would be nice to buy and sell Smoke Shares while you are in development for next 3 months.

1) what? will this coin released in september?  Huh

2) Dev, why there is not a max cap on BTC for IPO? If you collect a lot of btc, who buys could be penalized ( don't forget that miners will dump continuously).

This coin will not be released in September. The beta test eta is 9 days away

Initially we were going to set a BTC cap we are still open to the idea of it but then there are people who do group buys also, the mining period has not yet been set so all options are still on the table (current stance is 4 months). We are open to positive discussion about it. Mining period could be extended or POS initial distribution can be lengthened etc. There is a strong set stance currently gauged around the 50/50 mark in relation to the POS and POW distribution. There will always be problems with any distribution so the floor is open to response from the community.

This is SCAM,smoke guy only worried about IPO there are some many Algo security,
BECAREFULL FOLKS

(source code closed ) reallyy,I bet You are the Same dudé from Asían coin

+1, would like to see IPO on Nxt AE, would be nice to buy and sell Smoke Shares while you are in development for next 3 months.

1) what? will this coin released in september?  Huh

2) Dev, why there is not a max cap on BTC for IPO? If you collect a lot of btc, who buys could be penalized ( don't forget that miners will dump continuously).

This coin will not be released in September. The beta test eta is 9 days away

Initially we were going to set a BTC cap we are still open to the idea of it but then there are people who do group buys also, the mining period has not yet been set so all options are still on the table (current stance is 4 months). We are open to positive discussion about it. Mining period could be extended or POS initial distribution can be lengthened etc. There is a strong set stance currently gauged around the 50/50 mark in relation to the POS and POW distribution. There will always be problems with any distribution so the floor is open to response from the community.
Activity: 260
How many dev are you?

Is it your first coin?
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Activity: 260
Activity: 826
Merit: 263

1) what? will this coin released in september?  Huh

Who have you chosen for escrow? Considored anon136?

escrow.ms should be doing the escrow service.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/escrowms-76380

We will take a look at this seems like a great idea.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004

Pages:
Jump to: