Pages:
Author

Topic: Prediction bitcoin in the future - page 19. (Read 2673 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 10:28:37 AM
10 years from now bitcoin, I think, will be used actively in online payments since it is already established in the cyrptoworld. In that span of time, bitcoin would have been updated aggressively to  meet the standards of the future when it comes to reliability as a mode of payment.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 10:27:08 AM
it is hard to predict where the price wants to go but I think the price is up and down in many times as we can see after the price is down, in the next few hours, the price will increase back to the last high price. this will happen like this for this month but I think it will down again although I don't know if the price will be dropped or not. but I still believe that in the future, bitcoin price will make another highest price like what we see in the last December.
Activity: 296
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 10:25:08 AM
Bitcoin has shown downtrend for long except few short term recoveries. If it continues to hold on this gains it will reach $20k within December. Also the demand of bitcoin is increasing every now and then that it is another reason for hoping good price rise in future.
Activity: 67
April 22, 2018, 10:19:20 AM
How Is Bitcoin In The Future?
The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
1. What is your Prediction ?
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley
In my mind, bitcoin will always be there until the future because many people who teach and disseminate about the bitcoin that can produce as they have experienced during joining in bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 10:11:35 AM
My bitcoin predictions will come in handy in the future. The reason is because more and more new investors who want to know more and invest in bitcoin. I can only hope for bitcoin for the future.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
April 22, 2018, 10:10:32 AM
I am impressed with Bitcoin not because it has performed very well in terms of price but the core philosophy of Bitcoin is very much interesting and fascinating. I believe that we will have 'Bitcoin accepted here' boards hanging around many parts of the world. I agree that there are some issues with Bitcoin right now such as high transaction fee and confirmation time but on the other hand, I am optimistic that in the coming years we will find a concrete solution for it resulting in the adoption of Bitcoin even for the microtransactions. There is always a possibility that any good coin can come up with a better set of benefits but I don't see anything like it happening at least next 5 years from now. I am not a great fan of numbers so I am ignoring the price prediction here but I am bullish in the long run in every aspect.
Activity: 42
April 22, 2018, 10:10:10 AM
it is hard to predict where the price wants to go but I think the price is up and down in many times as we can see after the price is down, in the next few hours, the price will increase back to the last high price. this will happen like this for this month but I think it will down again although I don't know if the price will be dropped or not. but I still believe that in the future, bitcoin price will make another highest price like what we see in the last December.
Activity: 354
April 22, 2018, 10:08:44 AM
my prediction of bitcoin will still be no 1 and will remain a future in many search items, the reason being bitcoin is the first and already many online and offline stores are receiving payments using bitcoin, so my conclusion bitcoin will be very valuable in the future
My speculation about bitcoin is that it will be more and more popular as time passes by and come back to its high ever rated price reaching $20 thousand dollars per btc. it is really helpful in many aspects especially in financial aspect that I can clearly and confidently say that bitcoin is really profitable and helpful in the fact that it can help the transaction very fast because it is a digital money an digital currency that can be send very fast using your internet connection.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 10:08:09 AM
The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley
well In my opinion bitcoin will be known all around the world it won't die or change but it will be revised or make it a better kind of crypto the value will become more higher than the price right now and many people will love it and in 10 years may be it is the wallet of many rich people, business man or woman etc. it be legalized in different part of the world or in short this bitcoin will be useful tool after 10 years.
Activity: 78
April 22, 2018, 10:02:27 AM
I believe Bitcoin will become famous in the future. Lots of people talk about digital currency even in the news, social media, and personal conversation.

Its popularity will result into a higher price and higher demands. I think if the world continues to grow and develop, bitcoin will be use as the system of payment in the community.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 133
April 22, 2018, 09:59:07 AM
In my opinion, Bitcoin will reach the end of the year prices of $18к  But then the price will fall and it is unlikely that it will ever be about $100k
Activity: 52
April 22, 2018, 09:56:44 AM
We know that Bitcoin is an online currency. Since it is an online cryptocurrency, which makes Bitcoin difficult to predict from the past. Yet I think Bitcoin's future is very bright. Because in the past years we have seen its price increase more than any other online currency. I'm giving a market analysis.
22 Apr 2013 -$123-$124
23 Apr 2014 -$493
16 Dec 2017- $19205
22 Apr 2018 -$8900
So, We can clearly see why bitcoin is so popular with people.
That's the reason I think bitcoin has future.
Activity: 221
April 22, 2018, 09:54:08 AM
my prediction of bitcoin will still be no 1 and will remain a future in many search items, the reason being bitcoin is the first and already many online and offline stores are receiving payments using bitcoin, so my conclusion bitcoin will be very valuable in the future
Activity: 115
April 22, 2018, 09:50:34 AM
Bitcoin will repeat its success like last year. Proven bitcoin is starting to rise in price within a few days.
I'm sure if everything will be fine.
Activity: 406
April 22, 2018, 09:47:13 AM
Question:
2. And what the reason ?

Year on year bitcoin popularity continue to grow and investors are increasing in numbers too. I for see the future of btc will be strong and its price value will continue to increase over time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
April 22, 2018, 09:46:17 AM
In my opinion bitcoin in the future, will follow the same trend as last year could even be better again. Because bitcoin has been proven to help people's economy. And it is likely that many countries will receive bitcoin and bitcoin prices will increase in the future.

That's correct because Bitcoin can provide benefits to society and can help their economy. I think in the future Bitcoin will become more famous and become the idol of the people in the world for who use it.
Seeking the current hike and its global adaptations, I anticipate the near future of the bitcoin to be quite bright as many people are indulging themselves in it or are trying to do so. The number of benefits it can provide the investors with is unbelievable and the day is not far when it will gain the tremendous height...
My prediction of bitcoin in near future ,it has a potential to overtake paper money and the prices on the msrket will continue growing to a higher value so far for now the value slowly recovering so it is a good sign to bounceback in higher value .It will help the individuals and the economy growth so better to be secured on bitcoin now.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
April 22, 2018, 09:21:43 AM
In my opinion bitcoin in the future, will follow the same trend as last year could even be better again. Because bitcoin has been proven to help people's economy. And it is likely that many countries will receive bitcoin and bitcoin prices will increase in the future.

That's correct because Bitcoin can provide benefits to society and can help their economy. I think in the future Bitcoin will become more famous and become the idol of the people in the world for who use it.
Seeking the current hike and its global adaptations, I anticipate the near future of the bitcoin to be quite bright as many people are indulging themselves in it or are trying to do so. The number of benefits it can provide the investors with is unbelievable and the day is not far when it will gain the tremendous height...
Activity: 210
April 22, 2018, 09:18:06 AM
Question:
2. And what the reason ?

it is very hard to predict what will happen to bitcoin in the future but in my opinion i am just wondering that bitcoin will be last  forever and bitcoin will help more people.

My prediction is still the same even before when it first introduce in the market, bitcoin will still be the leading crypto even many years passing by.
Activity: 252
April 22, 2018, 09:17:07 AM

I'm sure, the sale price of bitcoin will bounce back like last year.bitcoin can repeat that history.
I do not think it's excessive.
In recent days the altcoin market, including bitcoin, has climbed steadily.
Activity: 182
April 22, 2018, 09:09:02 AM
Question:
2. And what the reason ?

it is very hard to predict what will happen to bitcoin in the future but in my opinion i am just wondering that bitcoin will be last  forever and bitcoin will help more people.
Pages:
Jump to: