Pages:
Author

Topic: Prediction bitcoin in the future - page 21. (Read 2673 times)

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
April 21, 2018, 07:42:26 PM
Yes, now really a huge number of different coins, but it was bitcoin that became the source for them, there would be no bitcoin, there would be no other cryptocurrencies. Therefore, the right of supremacy will always remain with him.
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
April 21, 2018, 07:22:48 PM
There are a lot of opinions on this matter, but I can only say that bitcoin technology is constantly being improved and time in this case plays only for the benefit of
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 07:13:14 PM
I think that bitcoin will also continue to develop, and it will remain the main cryptocurrency. He has every opportunity to do so.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
April 21, 2018, 06:58:31 PM
The technology behind the bitcoin network is so strong that it is almost impossible for any other altcoin to ever replace bitcoin, and even as there a lots of challenges in the bitcoin network right now it still the best option when it comes to digital currency. We have seen how new advanced technology are coming into the crypto currency market but in at that bitcoin is still the key of all crypto.
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com
April 21, 2018, 06:56:53 PM
How Is Bitcoin In The Future?
The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
1. What is your Prediction ?
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley

I think BTC will not be replaced by any other coin. As we can see when BTC price is on the move the prices of all alts will also move.  This can tell that BTC plays a vital role in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 406
April 21, 2018, 06:33:21 PM
my personal opinion is bitcoin future are so bright.it will be more popular in the world.I hope its price are increase day by day.after few years, I think many countries accept bitcoin.many new investor come,socialmedia support bitcoin.
Activity: 314
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 06:25:23 PM
My predictions of Bitcoin will continue to grow and become known to the public, more and more countries are legalizing Bitcoin, and more and more Bitcoin enthusiasts and eventually Bitcoin will have a very high price. and I'm sure it's happening, although now many countries are banning Bitcoin but not a few also have melegalkanya. And we will see together, Countries that have legalized Bitcoin will be a very advanced country, and it will be sampled by other countries, even countries that had banned Bitcoin will turn and legalize Bitcoin.
Activity: 165
April 21, 2018, 06:14:48 PM
In my view bitcoin in the next few years will become altcoin that many people interest, because so far many have entered to invest their capital. Thanks
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
April 21, 2018, 04:52:41 PM
In the future bitcoin would be  widely used cryptocurrency and price  value would be higher compared today. It is a highly sought cryptocurrency after since it has a very wide demand throughout the world.It is the demand that will propel its price.
Yes the future of Bitcoin is still unpredictable. Their is always a mixed reaction coming from the economist about Bitcoin. Many country like china Bangladesh Israel Ecuador etc ban bitcoin in their country for various reasons. Bitcoin affects their country economy and financial growth. And in many countries it is ban because of iys criminal activity and its negative affect on their banking system and these thing seriously put bad impression on it future. Where as many big companies like Microsoft, Amazon KFC etc start using Bitcoin for their various purpose. And many developed countries like japan Germany using Bitcoin to make their economy better. So these thing drive its future in to a good path.  Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 7
April 21, 2018, 04:00:21 PM
Predictions are common about bitcoin discussions, and not everyone has good predictions about the bitcoin of the future, some say bitcoin will become more popular in the coming days, and the value will be higher. Some people say that the bitcoin of the future will be worthless, but we really know about the good bitcoin contribution in terms of cash income to the living. And it is a good sign to make bitcoin grow and become popular all over the world. we expect that bitcoin will get the highest score one day.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
April 21, 2018, 03:59:59 PM
Bitcoin will go ahead as they gone before. Because bitcoin is popular and highly demandable crypto in the crypto market.And don't you know that bitcoin is the top positioned crypto in the crypto market and I expect that will keep it in further improvement of bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
April 21, 2018, 03:59:39 PM
The bitcoin in the future is really unpredictable since its market demand and popularity leads the bitcoin  unpredictably high. Due to its market demand the price of the bitcoin can increase to any height
Activity: 83
April 21, 2018, 03:59:13 PM
It is just a matter of time,bitcoin have gain all it needs to growing in the  Cryptocurrency market,it is now selling and marketing itself,investors believe in the technology behind it and that is why it has a brighter future than any other Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 23
April 21, 2018, 03:39:06 PM
There are two possible scenarios bitcoin will go imho as there were two main groups of people involved in it. First, government and banks. The other were those financially literate-intelligent hidden wealthy-powerful people supporting it for the purpose of having a decentralized ecosystem in the financial industry.

I'll go all the way for the second one. Bitcoin will not replace gold, but it will surpass it's value. Let's keep learning, learning is your best investment.
Activity: 73
April 21, 2018, 03:18:48 PM
prediction of bitcoin in the future is it touches the highest peak. its price is increases rapidly.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
April 21, 2018, 03:10:28 PM
my Prediction for bitcoin in the future used, is to create a credit card, that can be used as for physical shopping not only online, by using p.o.s, and many more, and again it can be used for high amount of payment transaction and so on. bitcoin is real money.
Activity: 56
April 21, 2018, 01:36:40 PM
it is hard to predict where the price wants to go but I think the price is up and down in many times as we can see after the price is down, in the next few hours, the price will increase back to the last high price. this will happen like this for this month but I think it will down again although I don't know if the price will be dropped or not. but I still believe that in the future, bitcoin price will make another highest price like what we see in the last December.
Activity: 133
April 21, 2018, 12:55:43 PM
In my opinion, some of the world's digital currencies fall into the category of fraud and are not recommended. Bitcoin is an exception. Bitcoin will survive as the first most influential cryptocurrency. Because bitcoin has a more stable market.
Activity: 156
we're Radio, online!
April 21, 2018, 12:48:12 PM
Bitcoin has a bright future. Karna in the development of Cryptocurrency Bitcoin is the most successful form of digital money and can survive even have a high market rate. As time goes by bitcoin prices will always go up if we see in previous years.
Activity: 79
April 21, 2018, 12:44:20 PM
How Is Bitcoin In The Future?
The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
1. What is your Prediction ?
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley

by seeing the bitcoin conditions and many  advantages of bitcoin I predict bitcoin will be the future currency. I hope it.
Pages:
Jump to: