Pages:
Author

Topic: Prediction bitcoin in the future - page 23. (Read 2673 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
April 21, 2018, 10:37:11 AM
BTC's price prediction is almost impossible as the level at which people are manipulating the market in crypto is higher than that of the stock markets, and the small market cap only adds to the ability for someone to move the market. I’m not sure exactly where the line is drawn with market manipulation, but the authorities have done a good deal to keep investors safe, much more than in crypto.

Just to be clear, I’m very pro-blockchain technology. I just think bitcoin, and ALL other cryptos have a long way to come technology wise and with regards to regulation. I tell this to my friends who ask: Don’t put your money in bitcoin, especially not right after this massive spike last fall. Wait, and learn, because there will be a day in the future that blockchain is integrated into everyday life, and when that day comes, it will pay off
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 21, 2018, 10:16:57 AM
How Is Bitcoin In The Future?
The number of altcoins that popping up sometimes for me to think how bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
1. What is your Prediction?
2. And what the reason?

Maybe that's what I want to ask, hopefully, the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley
My prediction about Bitcoin in the future that Bitcoin will not be replaced by any coins. Although many new coins are popping up but will not change the existence of Bitcoin in the eyes of its users. If Bitcoin is always able to keep up with the rapidly growing technology, I'm sure Bitcoin will stick with its high price.
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
April 21, 2018, 10:06:17 AM
The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
1. What is your Prediction ?
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley
It really hard to predict bitcoin in the future, but i think no altcoin can replace bitcoin, because bitcoin is a very popular and strong cryptocurrency, and my reason is day by day many people and country adopting and accepting bitcoin, and that is good news to bitcoin, to stay great and strong.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 09:41:02 AM
Prediction is a common thing about bitcoin discussions, and not all people having a good predictions about bitcoin future's, some people says that bitcoin will become more popular in the coming days, and their price value will become higher. There are some people also says that bitcoin future will become worthless, but we really knows about the good contributions of bitcoin in terms of cash income to the living people. And it is a good sign to make bitcoin grow and become popular all over the world, and it also affects price grows higher as what predicted by somebody that someday bitcoin price worth 40,000+ U.S dolla
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
March 20, 2018, 06:18:12 AM
It is hard to predict how is it going to be in the future but the chances to succeed without risk are low. I believed in bitcoin and I see it in the future more than $50000
Activity: 88
March 20, 2018, 06:14:16 AM
The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley
No one can really predict the outcome of bitcoin as to when it will last or if it will stay forever. It will solely depends on how people adapts to it or of it's importance and relevance to human growth and development. If it still matters and if it changes life for the better rather than of ruining life or society surely it will dissappear as soon as it has begun, but as you can see bitcoin existed for almost a decade now and it has changed so many lives to become comfortable and progressive.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
March 20, 2018, 06:06:10 AM
Question:
2. And what the reason ?

Bitcoin will grow. We can say with confidence that this currency will not disappear anywhere and will not fail as many people say. Bitcoin will give us new opportunities in the field of finance.
Activity: 183
March 19, 2018, 11:47:34 AM
In my opinion, if bitcoin is not improved then future ICO projects will likely beat bitcoin. But that's just my thought because bitcoin is the king in the virtual currency market, so I'm not sure.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 11:47:27 AM
Question:
2. And what the reason ?

There are many other predictions given when someone talks about Bitcoin in the future, and many investors say that the market is now profoundly discounted and that currencies such as Bitcoin are more likely to lead to the recession. Come to market, with me think Bitcoin will grow.
Activity: 308
March 19, 2018, 11:38:03 AM
I see bitcoin in the future reaching the price of $100 000 and it will be something we will all use as a payment method
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
March 19, 2018, 11:23:51 AM
Question:
2. And what the reason ?

Bitcoin is the first coin to appear, bitcoin is more popular in comparison with other coins, so many investors believe in bitcoin. Bitcoin in the future will be more popular than it is today.
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
March 19, 2018, 11:19:37 AM
At the moment the sharp rise in bitcoin market value down to $ 7,349 is a clear statement that bitcoin can rise anytime even in difficult situations. I believe it could reach $ 25,000 before the fifth quarter later this year. Cool
Activity: 210
March 19, 2018, 08:40:44 AM
Question:
2. And what the reason ?

My prediction for bitcoin are well known and  very successful.  All government will recognize the bitcoin and it could be the number one cryptocurrency in the world.  Even now a days, there are other altcoins introduce but still they will convert it to bitcoin before any other local currency exchange. Most of the people of that time are knowledgeable enough to use the bitcoin.
Activity: 8
March 19, 2018, 08:24:45 AM
My prediction about bitcoin in the future is become widely and popular because some people share this experience to their friends and other people wanted to know how to use and invest in bitcoin. And mostly the bitcoin price will be increase and most be profit. And i am confidently that bitcoin will be grow more.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
March 19, 2018, 07:57:01 AM
For the next few months, I think that the price of bitcoin will continue to go down and after at least 3 years, the price of bitcoin will be seating at least of the price of 50,000 USD and that is the time where people are really focusing to the technology of the cryptocurrencies and that is when the people are really happy for the cryptocurrencies as being well known.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
March 19, 2018, 04:43:14 AM
Question:
2. And what the reason ?

In the future, bitcoin will remain the main coin, bitcoin will be the right investment choice. Although bitcoin prices are not stable but in the end result bitcoin will still increase its value.

bitcoin will still lead all coin on the right path and will still survive in the hardest situations and bitcoin will attract many people to join in bitcoin. and if bitcoin price is down, I think this is just for temporary and will not stay for a long time although after the highest price in December last year until now, bitcoin price is still down, I think it will increase again in the next month especially in this year. my prediction for bitcoin will have a good future and will grow more in the future.
Activity: 140
March 19, 2018, 04:04:22 AM
Question:
2. And what the reason ?

We all expecting bitcoint price will go up to scale.but what concerned me the most is convincing people to used  cryptocurrency .more trading mean good future for bitcoint price.
Activity: 364
March 19, 2018, 03:35:14 AM
bitcoin is hard to predict because bitcoin has a fluctuating price and I believe that bitcoin has a good future, even though bitcoin prices go down but it will definitely go up again and it will be profitable again
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
March 19, 2018, 03:31:52 AM
i think no altcoin will replace bitcoin because bitcoin original theme was transaction without any barrier or region  or any authority . After bitcoin there was lots of coins created similar nothing  got famous like bitcoin even much hyped BCH or BTG . SO i don think any other coin will replace bitcoin in any form.
Activity: 224
March 19, 2018, 03:21:50 AM
Bitcoin pioneered the formation of altcoin, I think it would be difficult to replace it. But it did not rule out the bitcoin that can be replaced by altcoin. If altcoin can provide services and systems that are much better than bitcoin, maybe bitcoin will be eliminated by itself. Bitcoin should make programs or systems and services that altcoin does not have, so bitcoin can not be replaced or marginalized by altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: