Pages:
Author

Topic: Prediction bitcoin in the future - page 24. (Read 2673 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 2
March 18, 2018, 11:57:15 PM
 I think in the near future bitcoin will have big challenges, challenges that i think if bitcoin will pass, bitcoin will live for long more years. We should admit and we can see it now that there are a lot of crypto currencies that rising. And this will be a challenge for bitcoin because surely slowly the users of bitcoin will split. By this surely some users will left bitcoin at all and go to the new crypto they see that much better than bitcoin. We are all hoping that bitcoin will do something new and will give much more benefits for the users not to leave bitcoin     
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 10:50:09 AM
How Is Bitcoin In The Future?
The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
1. What is your Prediction ?
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley

In the future, bitcoin will remain the main coin, bitcoin will be the right investment choice. Although bitcoin prices are not stable but in the end result bitcoin will still increase its value.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 10:43:03 AM
maybe I think bitcoin over time will continue to have a high value that continues to soar, and is currently popular all over the world, bitcoin and a number of other digital currencies will be in use many people around the world as an easy means of exchange.
Activity: 154
March 18, 2018, 10:39:54 AM
I can see that bitcoin is becoming more popular nowadays. Many people now are encouraged to join and use bitcoin since it has good and useful benefits like making easier transactions. Also, bitcoin is eventually being accepted and acknowledged by some countries including my country. I will not be surprised if one day, bitcoin will be known and accepted worldwide.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 10:30:49 AM
i still trust the crazy guy mcafee prediction, if bitcoin price is broken down, at least i will see him suck his own dick LOL
Activity: 481
March 18, 2018, 10:17:05 AM
bitcoin increasingly developed again, definitely bitcoin in the future will be more in interest, if there is another virtual currency will not be able to compete with BTC prices.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 18, 2018, 10:08:33 AM
Bitcoin in the future will be accepted by all countries in the world. Bitcoins will become a part of their lives. bitcoin becomes the international currency used by many to trade. At that time I would become a bitcoin billionaire.
Activity: 63
Merit: 4
March 18, 2018, 09:50:51 AM
One thing is for sure.
Bitcoin and blockchain technology in general, are here to stay.
The thing is if it will turn into a tool which elites control or widespread universally and be in use from the people for the people.
Activity: 728
March 18, 2018, 09:30:44 AM
My prediction for bitcoin in the future is certainly easier to use and its many benefits and for bitcoin prices alone seems to increase, as many use and lack of bitcoin allocation.
Activity: 163
March 18, 2018, 09:17:20 AM
my prediction of bitcoin will replace paper money as a transactional tool, because it can solve the problem of printing unlimited money, forgery, and refer to the imbalance on supply and demand, maybe the value of bitcoin in the future could reach US $ 1,000,000 per coin
Activity: 6
March 18, 2018, 09:05:40 AM
well, you can see in the old charts that bitcoin rise everytime nearly in the same season and down also everytime nearly in the same season.

If this also gonna happen this year: I guess end of April or May, when it increase again, then next year I am not going to get confused and buy the dip and sell high  Grin
Activity: 322
March 18, 2018, 09:00:12 AM
The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley
If whole the community has been using the digital technology in all aspect I think Bitcoin will replace the currency and Bitcoin will very valuable.
So my Prediction in the future Bitcoin will very expensive.  Cheesy
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
March 18, 2018, 08:34:41 AM
Bitcoin can't turn into the world's cash since it is viewed as a sort of property that individuals just offer when Bitcoin rates rise and don't utilize them in the exchanges. Later on, Ethererum will supplant Bitcoin to wind up the most huge computerized cash on the planet.
bitcoin cannot replaced cash,thats for sure but its not about it was claimed as property of individual,since this coin is only virtual and cannot be on hand..though in some sense this was an asset to make secure and may bring enough profit in future
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
March 18, 2018, 08:27:34 AM
My prediction for in bitcoin in the future is that this will become more profitable and more famous especially in our country. I can say this because of bitcoins current stand and flow. We cannot deny that bitcoin is growing fast in the entire world. Many people are willing to invest even their everything here because of the living proof of others that they become wealth because they chose to invest in bitcoin. So I am confidently saying that this will last more, the current stand of bitcoin will continue and will even grow more.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 18, 2018, 02:59:10 AM
Bitcoin is the first virtual currency created so if anyone can replace bitcoin as a virtual currency that has the highest price it will happen for a long time but evidence until now nothing can replace the existence of bitcoin. and based on the level of popularity possessed by bitcoin I'm sure bitcoin will remain the choice of many people who will invest on bitcoin.
Activity: 238
March 18, 2018, 02:40:34 AM
Question:
2. And what the reason ?

I think there are crypto as long as there are bitcoins. Again, it can be said that there are cryptoes of the same time as Bitcoin. Because nothing can be done without these two things. And the why there will be Bitcoin will be the reason for this. Bitcoin is now spreading like a storm. And now Bitcoin's work is going on in all the countries. Bitcoin is also a coin, then all coin is now expect by bitcoin. And the price of all coin is going to rise by bitcoins. So I think Bitcoin will make many more improvements in the future.
Activity: 5
March 12, 2018, 02:29:03 PM
Bitcoin can't turn into the world's cash since it is viewed as a sort of property that individuals just offer when Bitcoin rates rise and don't utilize them in the exchanges. Later on, Ethererum will supplant Bitcoin to wind up the most huge computerized cash on the planet.
Activity: 434
March 12, 2018, 02:04:25 PM
Hello everybody. I look at the forum like to give predictions, - I'll try to predict and I. Bitcoin will not leave the first positions, even after 100 years. Now there are coins that are better than Bitcoin, but Bitcoin remains king. I will try to explain my opinion of Bitcoin's pre-emptive for many years, drawing parallels, perhaps not very correct, but this is my opinion. At Bitcoin you can buy any crypto currency - you can buy any currency of the world for a dollar. Do you really think that there is no currency in the world better and better off with gold. This is the system and I do not think that in the near future something will change. Some countries are trying to change the primacy of the dollar - but with the other hand make investments in US public debt. I do not believe that the Ethereum or some more steep coin will take Bitcoin's place. The whole system is built on Bitcoin, it's very difficult to change anything. Moreover, the world's investment interest in crypto currency is growing and Bitcoin, first of all, is considered. Regarding the price of Bitcoin, I repeat what I wrote many times - the price for Bitcoin is real from $ 1 to $ 20,000, if only because these levels have already been. But due to the fact that Bitcoin is not subject to inflation, the upper limit of the price is simply NO. Therefore, anyone who dreams about the price of digital gold of 1 million dollars, is somewhere right.

maybe what your said is true. and if there are no other new technology that different with bitcoin and offering something different than what bitcoin offers, bitcoin will still lead the cryptocurrency. I think people still don't know yet exactly about what is bitcoin and they are not sure about what they can do with their bitcoin. they only follow what other people do which is to make money. bitcoin itself still a new technology that will need more development and we are not yet to see the full function of bitcoin itself. and maybe in the future, the full function will be show to us so we can use bitcoin across the nation and we don't have any different in the currency.

Bitcoin in the future will be so expensive because the last wave of bitcoins will be in 2021 and when the time comes that bitcoins cannot be mined then it will be harder to earn bitcoins so most of the people will focus on mining a different altcoin and it will make the value of bitcoins even increase so lets hold our coin as long as we can to earn more profit in the future.

Activity: 882
Merit: 251
March 12, 2018, 01:55:03 PM
Question:
2. And what the reason ?

Although I always try staying away from making any predictions, here I will share with you my viewpoint. I suppose that Bitcoin will become extremely popular, and the coin will be widely used in future.  Cool
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
March 12, 2018, 03:00:34 AM
Question:
2. And what the reason ?

We cannot really predict anything in this world for the future by just basing on it's current status, we can expect but not predict what will happen. And for me, i expect bitcoin will grow more and be legal in all over the world. I expect bitcoin to be more profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: