Pages:
Author

Topic: Prediction ETH up to $15,000 by this year - page 13. (Read 3039 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 10
OMG! Ethereum in 15K USD. Such great news. I wish ethereum can hit 15K USD in this year. Though it is not easy, because I am seeing ethereum at 590 USD at this present time. But I ready to see Ethereum in 15K USD. I Hope his prediction will come in real. Thanks for the info.
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
What you guys think about it ?

I think ETH will up to $5000 only.

well if really hits this year which was predict by reddit..why not  .. all of us will happy. Grin

https://www.ccn.com/ethereum-price-will-reach-15000-this-year-reddit-co-founder/

If the ETH price reaches $ 5000, this is very unusual. But it will take several years to come, while in 2018, the price of ETH does not exceed from 2017. The reference is only based on one's thinking, there is no strong basis for the ETH exchange rate.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Agree with you, I think even under $ 5000 but we do not know how the market will move, even though ethereum is still very good for now or if it can touch $5000 because of the history of ethereum the price used to be very cheap than it is today.
Activity: 23
$15,000, I'm not mistaken. It's too much exaggeration. I think that ETH can reach 2000-3000 US dollars this year is a reasonable price, although 15,000 US dollars is the price I dream, but I know this cannot be achieved this year.
Activity: 518
Merit: 108
With each time the predictions are more fun, where do these numbers come from is completely incomprehensible, btc should cost 150k $, so that the eth cost $ 15k
Activity: 33
I wish your prediction will come through but it seems quite impossible. We will see pump in ethereum price mayb around $5000 by the end of the year but $15k is quite ridiculous.
Activity: 364
Creative & digital marketing agency
What you guys think about it ?

I think ETH will up to $5000 only.

well if really hits this year which was predict by reddit..why not  .. all of us will happy. Grin

https://www.ccn.com/ethereum-price-will-reach-15000-this-year-reddit-co-founder/

Hi guy, I predict that the ETH price will rise up to 1200$ at maximum! Can you tell me some reasons that you think the ETH will up to $5000?
Activity: 109
In my view, I feel by the way  Ethereum goes, the sky is the limit. Most newly created icons are exchanged for Ethereum, making the demand for  Ethereum soar. It's always very difficult to make predictions. And it seems like It's a good time if you want to invest in Ethereum because the future will definitely increase again the price. Do not wait or become an audience if eth price reaches $ 15,000.

Activity: 211
Merit: 100
I think Ethereum's price will not reach that very high price by the end of this year 2018. If you based your predictions in the current situation of ethereum's price in the crypto exchanges today. Nobody will said that it will pump as much as that price, 15000$ ? Imagine that price, ethereum is hardly even reach $1000 , how about 15000$, so impossible to reach that price only by this year !

Ethereum price can't hit up to $15,000 this year. This is a fact, it can be better in the future but the correct time is not now. This year, ethereum can hit up to $3,000 and about this price.

Even this, it's good to see ethereum's positive move.
Activity: 10
It seems to me the ethereum will cost no more than 3000 by the end of the year, just if the ethereum will repeat the fate of bitcoin in late 2017 - chaos will start again  Kiss Kiss
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I think Ethereum's price will not reach that very high price by the end of this year 2018. If you based your predictions in the current situation of ethereum's price in the crypto exchanges today. Nobody will said that it will pump as much as that price, 15000$ ? Imagine that price, ethereum is hardly even reach $1000 , how about 15000$, so impossible to reach that price only by this year !
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
I think Ethereum will reach $ 2,000 this year. I think $ 15,000 is too much for this year. But I hope that be.
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
i don't think that is possible for ethereum to achieve by this year, the price is just way too high. Even bitcoin is struggling to try to hit the $10000 price mark. There is no way that ethereum is going to get to such a high price this year. We should be even grateful if we end up seeing ethereum hitting the $1000 price again this year. This is the year if the bear so prepare yourselves.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
A very big goal, I think that such a sum can not be achieved this year, because this is a very big gap, for such a price it will be necessary to have a lot of positive news, or rather, to say global news.
Activity: 252
With the look of things, it's just practically impossible, as I do not understand Ethereum and Blockchain any longer. Well, if it eventually happens, it would be very lovely cause I'm presently in a loss for now as I invested in ETH.
Activity: 105
Merit: 2

From the predictions I read yesterday ETH $ 2,500 no more, the news has made me want to have ETH quickly. I hope the prediction this time is true so that ETH can be more useful for us. Hopefully we can have a fast ETH and can hold back until it feels good news is true.
Activity: 171
That will happen but not this 2018, prolly for the next two years. The maximum realistic amount of ETH will be around 2000$-2500$, it's more or less. Computation wise, we can see that 15k$ is really impossible for now.
Activity: 31
It certainly would be wonderful. Such a pace can and will cost. And why not?) The Estherium is forecasted at 15,000$. so I believe that 5000$ is a very real price. Let's live, we'll see!
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
There are still many possibilities that occur at the end of this year. Everyone thinks that Bitcoin at the end of the year will break the $ 30,000 to $ 40,000 mark. If indeed it happens then it is not impossible Eth will be able to penetrate the figure $ 15,000 maybe even more than that. It's still a prediction, it's up to you to believe it or not. I have some Eths and I will hold until the end of the year. I just have faith that Eth will go up. Regardless of the Eth raise at the end of the year I will accept, and I assume that I have succeeded in doing that.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I would like to believe in such forecasts, but I think that this is unlikely during this year. Even bitcoin now costs two times less than this price. But within five years I think that such a price is real.
Pages:
Jump to: