Pages:
Author

Topic: Prediction ETH up to $15,000 by this year - page 10. (Read 3039 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Although ETH is really gaining popularity enough in the crypto market and it has enough potential to go higher in price but it cannot hit $15,000 in this year.ETH as it is been widely used now among ICOs, it has the possibility of hiting $5,000 this year because it is the best coin next to bitcoin
Activity: 84
yes the possibility is so because I know the current price of Ethereum has decreased and that way I see many people who are investing in it and waiting for the price of altcoin and bitcoin back many people who hold their altcoin because now even crypto market also has not risen and still fluctuation
Activity: 70
In my opinion it will not I don't say that it will not reach 15000$ it will definitely but not in this year. As per currenct market situation it will go upto 1000 - 2000$ by end of the year.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
What you guys think about it ?

I think ETH will up to $5000 only.

well if really hits this year which was predict by reddit..why not  .. all of us will happy. Grin

https://www.ccn.com/ethereum-price-will-reach-15000-this-year-reddit-co-founder/

Is that so? Then they should hurry to pump this coin as the current price is now only at $448 and they have 6 months left before this year would end. Honesty, I'm sicked with these assumptions and predictions that it did not really happen like they said it will be a bullish run on March or May but it did'nt happen making you a little bit disappointed and now Ethereum at $15,000 with 6 months left? They writer might just wants their article to be famous and writing anything for their precious job.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
In my opinion, the prediction on ethereum could reach $ 15,000 this year. It may very much happen. I believe this ethereum could replace bitcoin to lead the crypto currency market. Just look at the popularity and confidence of the public now against ethereum growing. Platfrom blockchain ethereum iused in many ICO projects is increasingly making ethereum leaf. Many investors are turning to ethereum. If I  have more money then I will buy ethereum also to hold until the price soar then I sell. I firmly believe that this ethereum has potential in the future. Especially from the technology side, ethereum is superior to bitcoin.
Activity: 84
It will be good for Ethereum investors if its price reaches $ 15000 per coin by this year end. However, there are little chances for the coin to get to that point in prices. You see the market is slowly moving ahead or there is not any significant shift in prices of coins lately as regulatory measures are affecting the market. It may reach $ 1500 by this year.   
Activity: 112
Maybe not that high, regardless, I'm still having high hopes with ETH and I'm planning to hold my tokens after ICO sale in chozun 途赞.
Activity: 427
Merit: 250

well if really hits this year which was predict by reddit..why not  .. all of us will happy. Grin

https://www.ccn.com/ethereum-price-will-reach-15000-this-year-reddit-co-founder/

I will personally be very happy if the price of Ethereum reaches $ 15K this year. But I do not believe it. In my opinion, this year the ETH will reach a maximum of $ 1,500. More than that I think it will be an excessive forecast.  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
That is very ambitious and unrealistic. There is nonassurance if ethereum will even get to the $2000 mark before the end of the year talkless $15k.I just believe the person that predicted that is a day dreamer nothing more.
That's kinda true though  Grin, even after second quarter ETH still sticking on its $600 mark so going up to $15,000 just really seems impossible but actually not that impossible. In crypto world everything could happen.
but, up to few thousand percent just within 6 months?, nah I don't think so that will happen. Maybe $1000 but not $15,000.
While we have seen huge growths like that in the past in terms of percentage things are different now, the market cap of ethereum is massive and any increase in percentage is going to be more expensive when it comes to nominal dollars this is why a coin with a very small market cap has an easier time growing and this is the reason many people invest in those coins since their profits are better.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Although I also very hope ETH could reach $5000, but for now, it's not too realistic, due to various social channels blocked, so make new into fewer and fewer people in the encryption money market, this is not a good phenomenon.
Activity: 133
Given the conditions of today in this market, it would be impossible for the value of the Ethereum to reach $ 15,000, we have to be realistic. We can not even think that I can double its current value, I hope it will reach $ 1200 by the end of this year.
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
That imposible prediction, because that mean ETH should be going  up to 30 times just in 6 month.  This is very hard for ETH to do,  in my personal opinion ETH should be going to the $1300 in the last of this years. ETH could be possible to going up to $15k in the next 1 or 2 years.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
i dont believe eth will up to 15k this year, but I believe the eth will move there in the future.
this year is different from the past but it still can make a little growth. 1-3k is pretty good.
Activity: 70
I think $15000 is way too far for ethereum's value this year. Ethereum is really struggling to rise up just like any other crypto this year, so I guess $15000 is quite difficult to reach right now. But for sure ethereum will reach that but not this year, maybe at the end of 2020. I think before the year ends, it will reach up to $2000.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
If the ETH reaches $ 15,000, I'll be just happy. Well and if to be the realist, by the end of the year I expect the growth of ETH to 2000-3000 $, as I sincerely believe in this coin.
Activity: 504
Too much speculation. I think ethereum will not reach that high. Ethereum is struggling right now. And everytime bitcoin fall all altcoin follows. Maybe it will hit $1000 this year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13

well if really hits this year which was predict by reddit..why not  .. all of us will happy. Grin

that have been the prayer for every one for ether to get $5k for us to get back our lost profit normal eth will take time to get back to it structures but less see how it goes
Activity: 40
 Grin Grin eth up to 5000 USD? I think the ETH will indeed increase but not so much, the price of this year's ethereum I predict will only reach 2000 USD it makes more sense to me. but this is just a prediction, all possibilities can happen.
Activity: 420
Well it’s interecting... but I don’t feel like believing in this prediction. I don’t see good reasons for ETH to rise so high this year. This is kinda unrealistic.
Activity: 280
I heard about these forecasts. if I'm not mistaken, this forecast came from former co-founder Reddit Alexis Ohanyan. he is positive about the Ethereum, because of he believes that people on it "build applications" Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: