Pages:
Author

Topic: Prediction ETH up to $15,000 by this year - page 12. (Read 3039 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
Looking at the current scenario all predictions needs to be rethink! I mean look at the bear traps and how they are not letting the ETH or almost all the altcoins to let go with current situation. I am fully confident about the ETH and I was so confident that I thought it will reach the prices 2000 USD or more by the month of June that is made year this year but see the prices, nothing is moving at all and I think im not believing that fact again unless and until I see some good up surges this month or the following one. I think 15K USD is far fetched or even talking about the 5K USD is out of the box I believe.

Ethereum has a good performance and it have a great potential to growth but I think it's impossible to reach $15000 by this year. Look at the movement of ethereum price, nothing fast it's slowly increase and decrease. It is hard to predict on what will be the value of eth this year but I believe it will increase more by the end of the year.
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
Haha.  I hope but I would then be extremely nervous.  That's a shit ton of pumped up profit that is bound to correct and deflate.
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
What you guys think about it ?

I think ETH will up to $5000 only.

well if really hits this year which was predict by reddit..why not  .. all of us will happy. Grin

https://www.ccn.com/ethereum-price-will-reach-15000-this-year-reddit-co-founder/

Eth became popular now and it has the best possible to grow high.  But $5,000 is very hard to reach and it is very high for eth. I guess $5,000 is possible price that eth end up this year.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
With market conditions like this then we have to be realistic, the price of $ 15,000 seems difficult to achieve because many investors are afraid of banned countries bitcoin and cryptocurrencies continue to grow.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
No eth do not up to 15k$ is year Smiley)
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I dont think it will be as high as 15K USD because for that to happen it will need to recover from the current bearish trend first and then will need to start with all new bullish trend which will last until it gets more than 10X market cap than what it has currently. Where does bitcoin stand today is all because of the risen marekt cap and that is the only reason for its up surge. But ETH is having very less fuel for that purpose and might just take more and more time to get closer to that goal. It will hardly double itself this year and may not reach those numbers which yo have mentioned. Its like putting at least 10% of what goes in the bitcoin today into ETH the too on the daily basis. Its too hard goal.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
I think it's a figure that very likely achieve Ethereum this year. Because the ethereum really shows tremendous progress in this year. A great many achievements that he has reached. And later this year will be going on a surge in prices. It is very likely it will be jumped so high.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
Yes, of course, we will all be very happy if ethereum can really reach $ 15k in this year. But fantasizing also requires logic and seeing from the ability of coins. I believe that ethereum will continue to grow in value, but for this year I think the attainment of ethereum will not go that far. Ethereum can reach $ 5k alone is a proud achievement. Not because I am pessimistic, but my logic says that the achievement of ethereum this year is more inclined to $ 2,500.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
When the month of December or January when the ETH price reached more than $ 1200 I am optimistic that this year the price could reach $ 15,000, but with the market conditions continue to decline then I think that the maximum price that can be achieved in this year is $ 2500.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Looking at the current scenario all predictions needs to be rethink! I mean look at the bear traps and how they are not letting the ETH or almost all the altcoins to let go with current situation. I am fully confident about the ETH and I was so confident that I thought it will reach the prices 2000 USD or more by the month of June that is made year this year but see the prices, nothing is moving at all and I think im not believing that fact again unless and until I see some good up surges this month or the following one. I think 15K USD is far fetched or even talking about the 5K USD is out of the box I believe.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
I do not think that this is possible, but if large companies known around the world will cooperate with the etherium and introduce this technology into the mass of 15,000 will be the minimal goal: D
Activity: 182
a prediction that is quite impossible I think. I actually think that the price of the ethereum this year will only reach around $2500 only. It is not possible if the tens of thousands of dollars. Still too much, and certainly takes the process again to be able to reach such prices.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
This is more like a dream. Yeah eth price can rise but not as fast and as high like you were thinking. To think that from $500 could grow to $15k in half year. That would be great but it's really hard to believe. Eth isn't like btc that make unexpected things beyond our expectation.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501

well if really hits this year which was predict by reddit..why not  .. all of us will happy. Grin

https://www.ccn.com/ethereum-price-will-reach-15000-this-year-reddit-co-founder/

It is a daydreaming. ETH has a lot of problem with connection and transaction. Bitcoin is still number one. eth price will be 0.1 BTC is great achievement now. Now, eth there is a fork einc.io. Einc.io will be competitor to eth.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
I suspect on this prediction, the $ 5000 price for ETH is too high. But it could reach $ 1,500 by the end of this year.

$5K would be a good price to take profit though. Its just too much to ask this time lucky for those who sell ETH last year when it hit $1500.  I was expecting for the price to reach up to $2k which is why I waited but it went straight down already. I'd be much disappointed if I see the price don't go beyond $1500 this year.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I suspect on this prediction, the $ 5000 price for ETH is too high. But it could reach $ 1,500 by the end of this year.
Activity: 48
Agree with you, I think even under $ 5000 but we do not know how the market will move, even though ethereum is still very good for now or if it can touch $5000 because of the history of ethereum the price used to be very cheap than it is today.
People should have speculation on that price because Ethereum did not have a value before it was on an exchange.
Activity: 210

yes the possibility is so because I know the current price of Ethereum has decreased and that way I see many people who are investing in it and waiting for the price of altcoin and bitcoin back many people who hold their altcoin because now even crypto market also has not risen and still fluctuation

Activity: 147

In my view, I feel by the way  Ethereum goes, the sky is the limit. Most newly created icons are exchanged for Ethereum, making the demand for  Ethereum soar. It's always very difficult to make predictions. And it seems like It's a good time if you want to invest in Ethereum because the future will definitely increase again the price. Do not wait or become an audience if eth price reaches $ 15,000
Activity: 392
Merit: 101

The market is stagnating now and there is almost no hype around crypto at the moment
 ..I don't think that a price even near that is possible by the end of 2018. Maybe 2020.
Pages:
Jump to: