Pages:
Author

Topic: Prediction ETH up to $15,000 by this year - page 9. (Read 3039 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
It's a very optimistic forecast but I don't think it's true. I think that the maximum this year we will see the mark of $ 5,000 but not more. I of course can be wrong and I understand that the cryptocurrency market is not predictable
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
This is cryptocurrency and expect the unexpected. I really didn't believe the sudden pump in 2017 market. But I pretty doubt ETH will hit $15,000 year ending, anyway this is crypto and it could happen.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
I think the author is too optimistic Smiley Even if Ethereum will raise - it would cost not more that $2k as the market is very low in enthusiastic people
$15,000 is very high estimate prediction. Not in this year on my opinion too. Maybe in the future its very reachable. I hope mpre applications will be develop woth eth.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
What you guys think about it ?

I think ETH will up to $5000 only.

well if really hits this year which was predict by reddit..why not  .. all of us will happy. Grin

https://www.ccn.com/ethereum-price-will-reach-15000-this-year-reddit-co-founder/

I believe that the price will go up very much this year, but the forecast seems to be very cold. Of course, these price levels are also possible, but market volume needs to be increased too much to see these levels.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
This cannot happen this year. Well, i do not know of years to come. We will see ethereum grow, but not up to the price of $15,000. It is way too much.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Araw ICO
For today, the maximum I see at the price of the ethereum I think will be $ 1,000. This will already be a very good price and a big step towards the growth of the whole market
Activity: 462
Merit: 102

well if really hits this year which was predict by reddit..why not  .. all of us will happy. Grin

https://www.ccn.com/ethereum-price-will-reach-15000-this-year-reddit-co-founder/

I really doubt that this year, ETH will be reaching $15,000. I think the more plausible price is around $1,500 despite the hype and how famous ETH is to everyone. I do still hope ETH reaches record heights of $15,000 in a single year. Who knows, it might even reach $20,000.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I think the author is too optimistic Smiley Even if Ethereum will raise - it would cost not more that $2k as the market is very low in enthusiastic people
Activity: 81
This is great for anyone who has been investing in eth. I also hope this soon come true.
Activity: 70
yes the possibility is so because I know the current price of Ethereum has decreased and that way I see many people who are investing in it and waiting for the price of altcoin and bitcoin back many people who hold their altcoin because now even crypto market also has not risen and still fluctuation
Activity: 107
Thats a huge prwdiction by the way i guess if btc goes on 35k this year then eth would be around 250k to 300k $ around. That mostly depends on bitcoin usually. I think that could be the best prediction.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
Did you know that guy predicted 15 000 was simply misunderstood? actually he meant ETH will reach 1500 level! This target is achievable and speaking about 15000 it is something what I can't believe.
just imagine total market cap if this happen
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
I think that would be possible since ethereum has been outstanding all the way and maintain its position on the chart but i guess it will not be happening this year and maybe early next year. Well, no one really knows for each cryptocurrency always depends on the demands for them to hike. All we can do npw is to be patiently waiting and keep hodling.
Activity: 126
That price is quite high, I do not expect so high, the market is always bleak and they are one of the potential markets, but the ETh price will only increase to $ 2000 this year.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
The etherеum in principle will not cost 15K. Its maximum price will be around 5K. A fair price of 2-3K. Also unlikely this year we will see a new rise in the price of ether
Activity: 182
In my view, I feel by the way  Ethereum goes, the sky is the limit. Most newly created icons are exchanged for Ethereum, making the demand for  Ethereum soar. It's always very difficult to make predictions. And it seems like It's a good time if you want to invest in Ethereum because the future will definitely increase again the price. Do not wait or become an audience if eth price reaches $ 15,000.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251

Hm, even $5000 seems not real to me right now.
I think $1500-2000 is the maximum for this year. As for $15000 I think that we will see it only in 1-2 years, but we will.
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
It may be that in the year 2018 this eth price reached $ 15,000. It is remarkable if the price of Ethereum reaches that price. This is a great time if you want to invest in Ethereum because the future will definitely increase again the price. Do not wait or become an audience if eth price reaches $ 15,000
Definitely Ethereum is a remarkable project with a strong community and the 2nd market cap, and I believe that 2018 is the year of ETH, but $15,000 by 2018 sounds too good to be true.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
I thought i am having a big expectation at 3000 USD this year.
but as i read this thread WOW.
15,000 USD? that is way too much.
but i can give a 50% chance with 5000 USD!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
The rate of the Etherium today is only $ 450 and I do not think that it will cost more than $ 1000-1500 this year. Yes, the price of $ 1000 will have a very positive momentum for the development of the market and attracting new investors.
Pages:
Jump to: