Pages:
Author

Topic: Prediction ETH up to $15,000 by this year - page 24. (Read 3039 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 3
The fact that in 2018 for one unit Ethereum will give more than $ 1000 - almost no one doubts. So let's hope for the best.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
If it happened that the price of Ethereum soared to $5000 this year it will be a welcome for the fans and investors. There is no barrier in positive price movement of altcoins so Ethereum is no exception.
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
well, I read this too but it sounds quite an exaggerated prediction, he probably wanted to raise some attention and impact the market

Yeah I'm also guessing it will be in the order of the thousands depending on regulation news etc.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
I think probably for Q4 2019 as 2018 is 1/3rd through and ETH is less than 700 USD at the moment so 15K is too far off for now.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
It may be that in the year 2018 this eth price reached $ 15,000. It is remarkable if the price of Ethereum reaches that price. This is a great time if you want to invest in Ethereum because the future will definitely increase again the price. Do not wait or become an audience if eth price reaches $ 15,000
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
What you guys think about it ?

I think ETH will up to $5000 only.

well if really hits this year which was predict by reddit..why not  .. all of us will happy. Grin

https://www.ccn.com/ethereum-price-will-reach-15000-this-year-reddit-co-founder/
Pages:
Jump to: